Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Re-Opening Investigation into Emails?

I know the ol "are you new"...

But do you guys live for election years and thrive on sitting around trying to "get" eachother with broken record political banter? You guys seriously do the same run around for weeks...months...on end. Do you guys go to bed excited for the next day of political garbage?

What sort of lonely MFers is this breed of forum poster?

Yeah you dipsh1t. "On purpose" because, as the leader of the FBI, he thinks the American people need to know about her shady sh1t.

For once I'm agreeing with you and you're too fvcking stupid to accept it :doh:

Nope. Nice try. Its over man, move on. I am

So nice the FBI basically said FU to that hack Lynch. Obama too for that matter.

But do you guys live for election years and thrive on sitting around trying to "get" eachother with broken record political banter? You guys seriously do the same run around for weeks...months...on end. Do you guys go to bed excited for the next day of political garbage?

If this was really that bad, it wouldn't have come out on a Friday.

If this was really that bad, it wouldn't have come out on a Friday.

Other way around.

Are you new to the geek club?

What you wanna bet weiner had these in his back pocket for a rainy day and is using them to get into a sweet plea deal from the feebs?

BLS, you're in the money. :unfuckingreal:

• Like 1

What you wanna bet weiner had these in his back pocket for a rainy day and is using them to get into a sweet plea deal from the feebs?

I guess so. You hang out with focking creeps this is what you get :thumbsdown:

Eh, she's still going to win. I wonder, if for the first time in her entitled, pampered,'arrogant life she learns a lesson and cuts the shite. Today in the local paper there was another example of her and her husbands complete disregard for the rules. They never got a permit from the town to do all sorts of renovations on their house in Chappaqua. Big deal? Not really, just another example of the Fockin sense entitlement these two have. They make you hate them. You see a guy like Trump coming a mile away, no pretense there, total ass-hole. These two? They have to BS you with "I feel your pain" and " I didn't inhale" and every other lie they tell every time they open their mouths. Grow up, you're about to be the president.

• Like 1

Eh, she's still going to win. I wonder, if for the first time in her entitled, pampered,'arrogant life she learns a lesson and cuts the shite. Today in the local paper there was another example of her and her husbands complete disregard for the rules. They never got a permit from the town to do all sorts of renovations on their house in Chappaqua. Big deal? Not really, just another example of the Fockin sense entitlement these two have. They make you hate them. You see a guy like Trump coming a mile away, no pretense there, total ass-hole. These two? They have to BS you with "I feel your pain" and " I didn't inhale" and every other lie they tell every time they open their mouths. Grow up, you're about to be the ###### president.

Well said.

You should drink more of whatever you were drinking when you wrote this.

I just want those fannie mae docs released so Obama can look even more crooked

All politicians are crooked.

Both canidates suck major ass.

But lets all argue who sucks worse and drive the left vs right war for years to come so we never get a decent real moderate candidate with a legit shot of winning.

You are all sheep for the 2 party dark, hopeless, endless wormhole.

HTH

• Like 2

All politicians are crooked.

Both canidates suck major ass.

But lets all argue who sucks worse and drive the left vs right war for years to come so we never get a decent real moderate candidate with a legit shot of winning.

You are all sheep for the 2 party dark, hopeless, endless wormhole.

HTH

I love sanctimonious third party guy :rolleyes:

Trump/Trump University fraud trial scheduled for November, Trump hearing for child rape case in Dec...and we have 4 pages for emails that HRC DIDN'T SEND. :lol:

Trump/Trump University fraud trial scheduled for November, Trump hearing for child rape case in Dec...and we have 4 pages for emails that HRC DIDN'T SEND. :lol:

How do you know?

Time to kick around some theories. It's pretty apparent that there's something significant that was discovered. No way Comey does this for your run of the mill political nonsense.Also telling that he did not consult with the AG before doing it. Is she mentioned on the e-mails? Let's say HRC did not send any of the e-mails. Then we have Huma and Weiner. Weiner has possible federal charges hanging over his head. There was no heat on that investigation, but the campaign wanted to keep him under control,as he is probably a nervous wreck. Is it possible that Huma let him know to keep cool until after the election, that she had been told that he would be taken care of down the line? Did the AG give that assurance to Huma? Maybe Weiner made a power play, trying to save his own ass? Threatening to talk? The attention is on HRC, but the answers lay with Huma and Weiner. It's possible HRC had nothing to do with any deal cut, but to protect her, Huma did it on her own?

In this case...its dead on correct.

These 2 should not get anywhere near the White House. Anyone who supported them in the primaries should be beaten severely

Pack it in boys. The FBI doesn't need to investigate anything because some poster on a message board read somewhere there's only a couple pages.

Do tell me, if that's the case, why aren't all news sources saying this?

Pack it in boys. The FBI doesn't need to investigate anything because some poster on a message board read somewhere there's only a couple pages.

Do tell me, if that's the case, why aren't all news sources saying this?

Look at this thread, how many pages are in it? Though, I admit I could have written that more clearly.

In this case...its dead on correct.

These 2 should not get anywhere near the White House. Anyone who supported them in the primaries should be beaten severely

neither should an effeminate bozo who doesn't know the difference between a burrito and an Aleppo

Look at this thread, how many pages are in it? Though, I admit I could have written that more clearly.

So start your own thread on those subjects. No one is stopping you.

• Like 1

neither should an effeminate bozo who doesn't know the difference between a burrito and an Aleppo

In a normal year, sure.

Id take his knowledge of issues over Trump any day...and over Hillary's crap too

Thats how bad they are.

Wiffleball knows what a burrito is.

So start your own thread on those subjects. No one is stopping you.

Just posting my amusement at the fake outrage of lemmings, y'all carry on. :lol:

Just posting my amusement at the fake outrage of lemmings, y'all carry on. :lol:

Ok. See ya

this post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by drobeski. View it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?

This is the shiit that creeps me out. - because you see it in every GD poli thread. Over and over and over again. I mean, WTF?

Constatnly find these 'two' on BTB posts. I guess somebody thinks they're being clever...

this post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by drobeski. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?

This is the shiit that creeps me out. - because you see it in every GD poli thread. Over and over and over again. I mean, WTF?

Constatnly find these 'two' on BTB posts. I guess somebody thinks they're being clever...

YOU get creeped out? I'm thinking you're a van driver. And rarely change clothes.

Frank M said there were like 3? What gives? No way a man of science could be that far off. Conservative media up to their tricks again.

I love loser forum poster guy who doesn't like "their" party's candidate yet sits all day every day to bash opposing candidate and defend "their" party.

• Like 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT/status/792152743762882560

Tens of thousands of emails to review.

There is simply no one, not one person, that knows what is contained in these. Anyone that says otherwise is throwing out propaganda and their own spin. From the right or left.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT/status/792152743762882560

Tens of thousands of emails to review.

It'd be a HELL of a lot less if Martha from Accounts Payable would stop hitting the REPLY TO ALL button on EVERY DAMN EMAIL!

Then somebody ELSE has to 'correct' her - and copy EVERYbody. Then somebody ELSE has to say to that person NOT to do the same damn thing. - Then somebody ELSE includes Mike from IT and asks him if there's a way to disable the function - and COPIES EVERYBODY.... :wall:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/comey-wrote-bombshell-letter-to-congress-before-fbi-had-reviewed-new-emails-220219586.html

Here's the latest. Someone else can cut and paste if they want.

Long story short: FBI didn't/doesn't have a warrant to read any of the new emails. So, either they read them illegally (thereby making them possibly inadmissible) or they didn't read them at all (thereby rendering Comey full of shiit - read the article).

As of this posting, no warrant yet granted. Meaning, nothing's getting cleared up anytime soon most likely.

It'd be a HELL of a lot less if Martha from Accounts Payable would stop hitting the REPLY TO ALL button on EVERY DAMN EMAIL!

Then somebody ELSE has to 'correct' her - and copy EVERYbody. Then somebody ELSE has to say to that person NOT to do the same damn thing. - Then somebody ELSE includes Mike from IT and asks him if there's a way to disable the function - and COPIES EVERYBODY.... :wall:

:lol:

Like 5 years ago, some employee sent an email to basically our entire company (10,000 employees) asking for donations for his church or something. I can't even remember how he did it. I don't think you can copy the entire address book into an email. I think be just took the biggest groups IT created in outlook and sent them to everyone.

Anyways one person replied to all saying "please take me off this email chain". Then another person did the same. Then another. And another. eventually hundreds of people were responding to all asking to be removed from the email chain.

Just ridiculous how dumb people can be. Our local IT guy even replied to all.

:lol:

Like 5 years ago, some employee sent an email to basically our entire company (10,000 employees) asking for donations for his church or something. I can't even remember how he did it. I don't think you can copy the entire address book into an email. I think be just took the biggest groups IT created in outlook and sent them to everyone.

Anyways one person replied to all saying "please take me off this email chain". Then another person did the same. Then another. And another. eventually hundreds of people were responding to all asking to be removed from the email chain.

Just ridiculous how dumb people can be. Our local IT guy even replied to all.

The "college" I used to teach at was horrible for this. Once, I came in to over 300 emails because someone lost their stapler, sent a message to EVERYONE asking if they'd seen it, and a buttload of people responded "nope." Then another buttload of people gave her crap about it, etc.

Email is outdated garbage anyway.