Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Re-Opening Investigation into Emails?

You should give it a shot

We can all start the healing process the day after the election. If we're unlucky, Trump doesn't concede defeat if he loses. If we're especially unlucky Trump and Hillary will be in a virtual tie and the results will hang on Michigan ballots mailed in from overseas.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by drobeski. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?

Wait a minute, did today end in "Y" too???

Head back to your latest work of fiction about drunk midgets, loser.

All the people that spit this out clearly don't remember the Clinton's first tenure in the White House. Maybe they should revisit history. The First Lady was deemed as a federal official by the US courts. So...actually, Bill IS running for a political position, and his actions DO matter.

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/06/23/us/court-rules-that-first-lady-is-de-facto-federal-official.html

Big time reach there.

Big time reach there.

So you're saying the First Lady has had no bearing on American society or policy changes in the past 60 years?

So you're saying the First Lady has had no bearing on American society or policy changes in the past 60 years?

Im saying its not an elected position and that Bill is not up for election. So a pardon of a man late in his presidency...where it was reviewed and found nothing criminal of Clinton (and he explained the pardon later after out of office)...Id say much more minor than the charges going on against Trump himself.

Hillary has plenty of her own baggage. The stuff with Bill is weak as crap...

Not the good ones. Them Bush gals knew their place. :headbanger:

Hillary said she's going to put Bill in charge of fixing the economy. So there's that. I would assume such a task would entail a title? Economic czar? Lib-bots have no idea what's going on

uh,kids? A little troubling that apparently quite a few here don't know there's a difference between "asylum" and "immunity".

Did she also go to the Cathedral and shout SANCTUARY!!!! ? :cry:

:doh:

immunity means shes protected in court, asylum means shes protected in govt. Shes apparently been seeking both

shes seeking Asylum in Sweden I believe, which would be the same as Asange, shes seeking Immunity within the FBI

.Id say much more minor than the charges going on against Trump himself.

Are there charges against Trump? I wasn't even aware of any investigations.

Of course you weren't. Trump's facing fraud charges and a sexual assault investigation involving a 13yr old. But but Hillary is a criminal. MSM bias!

Quite a few...you should try educating yourself on him before blindly voting for him.

Of course you weren't. Trump's facing fraud charges and a sexual assault investigation involving a 13yr old. But but Hillary is a criminal. MSM bias!

Civil suits? I assume you know the difference between civil suits, which can be brought on by anyone, and the federal criminal investigations, like the ones Hillary is under. :dunno:

Civil suits? I assume you know the difference between civil suits, which can be brought on by anyone, and the federal criminal investigations, like the ones Hillary is under. :dunno:

:lol:

But but Hillary.

immunity means shes protected in court, asylum means shes protected in govt. Shes apparently been seeking both

shes seeking Asylum in Sweden I believe, which would be the same as Asange, shes seeking Immunity within the FBI

Haven't seen that

Quite a few...you should try educating yourself on him before blindly voting for him.

Desperation is a stinky cologne. You stink.

Yeah, the Trump University issue got no attention. First I'm hearing about it

Why would you do the Hilary bit in a thread that is clearly about her?

:overhead:

Why would you do the Hilary bit in a thread that is clearly about her?

:first:

You gotta love this place..

Still waiting on charges and federal investigations against Trump. :dunno:

http://townhall.com/columnists/donaldlambro/2016/06/03/both-presidential-candidates-under-investigation-either-by-the-fbi-or-in-federal-court-n2172424

You really should read more and understand things before sliding the goalposts more. You think a major candidate for President be in court on fraud and racketeering charges is a good thing?

She sucks...he sucks too. Its ok to admit that kind of thing. Some of you still can't seem to do so.

So the but but people (slow nuff, et al) are in a Hillary thread whining about Trump. Unhinged.

http://townhall.com/columnists/donaldlambro/2016/06/03/both-presidential-candidates-under-investigation-either-by-the-fbi-or-in-federal-court-n2172424

You really should read more and understand things before sliding the goalposts more. You think a major candidate for President be in court on fraud and racketeering charges is a good thing?

She sucks...he sucks too. Its ok to admit that kind of thing. Some of you still can't seem to do so.

A class action lawsuit. Seriously? That is what you come back with? How much jail time is he looking at. :overhead:

A class action lawsuit. Seriously? That is what you come back with? How much jail time is he looking at. :overhead:

Ha! don't finish him off yet. Leave some for me. What a moron. Sloooooow-nuff

You'd have to be a docking retard to vote for Trump or Hillary. :thumbsup:

You think a federal case of fraud is just nothing huh?

You might also want to look into his past. Its ok that you don't seem to understand the issues very well I guess.

In a breaking development Wednesday night, the Wall Street Journal reported that recordings from an unrelated FBI corruption investigation revealed an internal feud between FBI investigators and their superiors at the Justice Department.

A suspect in the unrelated probe began discussing "alleged deals" involving the Clinton Foundation, and agents thought the statements were enough to press further into the accusations made against the Clintons, the recordings reveal, according to the Journal.

The officials at the Justice Department sent a message to all FBI offices to stand down on further investigating the allegations, and the FBI agents on the ground were apparently upset to be ordered to do so, Megyn Kelly reported.

Kelly noted that the FBI's second-in-command Andrew McCabe, previously under fire for allegations of coziness with Clinton allies like Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D-Va.), responded tersely to a Justice Department official calling to discuss agents' frustrations with their orders.

“Are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?’’ McCabe asked, according to the Journal. The official replied: "Of course not."

Former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Pete Hoekstra (R-Mich.) said on The Kelly File that all of Wednesdays revelations are further evidence of a "total lack of confidence in [Attorney General] Loretta Lynch."

"What America is screaming out for--this now requires a special prosecutor," Hoekstra said.

Where'd you get that from Raiders Haters? And why not just go straight to the WSJ story?

Because you need an account to read the WSJ story.

from yahoo, I wanted to link the WSJ directly, but its locked behind subscribe

Actually it's obviously from Fox News, what with all the self-serving references to The Kelly File when it was the WSJ that actually reported the story. These kinds of blurbs have a heavy editorial spin so I find that it's best to go to the source. But yes, it is annoying how WSJ makes you pay for everything

Here's a link that worked for me without paying: https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/secret-recordings-fueled-fbi-feud-in-clinton-probe-1478135518?client=safari

What you'll notice wasn't in your spin blurb was DOJ and FBI officials thought the "evidence" was weak sauce and that's why they didn't pursue it further. Kind of an important part of the story, no?

Actually it's obviously from Fox News, what with all the self-serving references to The Kelly File when it was the WSJ that actually reported the story. These kinds of blurbs have a heavy editorial spin so I find that it's best to go to the source. But yes, it is annoying how WSJ makes you pay for everything

I dont goto Fox News, I linked it from the Yahoo front page

Secret recordings of a suspect talking about the Clinton Foundation fueled an internal battle between FBI agents who wanted to pursue the case and corruption prosecutors who viewed the statements as worthless hearsay, people familiar with the matter said.

Agents, using informants and recordings from unrelated corruption investigations, thought they had found enough material to merit aggressively pursuing the investigation into the foundation that started in summer 2015 based on claims made in a book by a conservative author called Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich, these people said.

The account of the case and resulting dispute comes from interviews with officials at multiple agencies.

Starting in February and continuing today, investigators from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and public-corruption prosecutors became increasingly frustrated with each other, as often happens within and between departments. At the center of the tension stood the U.S. attorney for Brooklyn, Robert Capers, who some at the FBI came to view as exacerbating the problems by telling each side what it wanted to hear, these people said. Through a spokeswoman, Mr. Capers declined to comment.

The roots of the dispute lie in a disagreement over the strength of the case, these people said, which broadly centered on whether Clinton Foundation contributors received favorable treatment from the State Department under Hillary Clinton.

Senior officials in the Justice Department and the FBI didnt think much of the evidence, while investigators believed they had promising leads their bosses wouldnt let them pursue, they said.

Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

The Justice Department is basically playing the role of obstructionist, what an ugly situation.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

The Justice Department is basically playing the role of obstructionist, what an ugly situation.

The DOJ is now a fifedom. There is no department anymore, that's quite obvious. It's Lynch doing her job of protecting her boss and the party. That's the priority right now, anyone with a clue can see that.