Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Week 10 Waiver D/ST

I have Seattle, but I think it's a must bench week @ NE.

Steaming options I'm looking at are

SD vs Mia(19th)

Rams @ NYJ(32nd)

Was vs Min(15th)

HOU @ Jags(24th)

I'm thinking of going with Houston coming off a bye. Bortles has been a turnover machine. Also NE is available. Have to drop Vinatiari or Asiata. What D/ST do you guys like this week?

Had been rolling with KC but don't love the matchup @CAR. Thinking about LAR @ NYJ. Can't see Fitz playing a clean game, nor do I see the Jets scoring more than 17 in that game. So I guess Rams are my first choice but I hate streaming road teams.

Washington will probably get a few sacks but the turnovers probably won't be there. Maybe a solid floor but low ceiling D/ST.

I also like the way SD is playing right now. Probably trust their offense the most....which means their D/ST won't be put in many bad situations. But Ajayi is running really well and Miami will probably score the most of these three.

New England doesn't sack the QB or generate enough turnovers. I've rolled with them a few games this year and they've consistently underwhelmed. Classic bend but don't break defense. Probably a better real defense than a fantasy one. I think there's better options.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Chargers.

I picked up Arizona, playing SF.

I don't know why ppl drop a top tier defense during bye weeks....

I don't know why ppl drop a top tier defense during bye weeks....

Yeah, I was being a bit facetious as I was surprised to see them dropped. I had been rolling with the Eagles most of the season but AZ I believe is one of the top 2 Def for remainder of the season.

Now need to figure which to drop or just hold them both.

As for the OP, it is a toss between Rams and SD. I favor the home team when the Def are even, but in this case I think LAR is a better Def so that results in a tie.

Maybe SD will Gordon the clock away and keep the D off the field.

Sd this week and beyond. Their offense is working and they've survived 2 matchups with Denver. Too bad they have a bye coming.

Chi vs TB is not a bad start

I like this pick. Pernell McPhee should get more snaps and NT Eddie Goldman could be back from his ankle injury.

Not feeling great about philly this week....so I went with Washington. Minnesota line is a dumpster fire

I picked up Baltimore and dropped KC. KC has been good and was going to keep with them but the Baltimore matchup against Cleveland on Thursday seems too good.

I picked up Baltimore and dropped KC. KC has been good and was going to keep with them but the Baltimore matchup against Cleveland on Thursday seems too good.

I think that was a mistake dropping KC, They are an elite defense and they get Houston back soon.

Rolling with Dallas again against Pitt. Cowboys have been remarkably consistent, and Big Ben will give up some sacks and a pick or two.

I have Seattle, but I think it's a must bench week @ NE.

Steaming options I'm looking at are

SD vs Mia(19th)

Rams @ NYJ(32nd)

Was vs Min(15th)

HOU @ Jags(24th)

I'm thinking of going with Houston coming off a bye. Bortles has been a turnover machine. Also NE is available. Have to drop Vinatiari or Asiata. What D/ST do you guys like this week?

I am really starting to like the SD defense. Not a fan of Bosa but he has really turned the D around.

Rams have a nice matchup too, but I have a feeling about SD.

I don't know , I have a feeling Pitt gets it going this week.

I think it's going to be a good ol shoot out.

Chargers.

I thought about picking them up. They've been decent the last 2 weeks, but they seem to be TD-dependent. They give up a decent amount of points.

Rolling with Dallas again against Pitt. Cowboys have been remarkably consistent, and Big Ben will give up some sacks and a pick or two.

Do u get negative points for points against? I could see the steelers dropping 35+

Chargers have a good pass rush but I'm concerned Miami won't air it out. They will pound the ball with Ajayi,which is not SD's D strength. Highest D score against Miami since Ajayi's breakout is 0(at least in my league).

What about the Jets? The Rams are giving up a lot of points to defenses and Fisher is either sticking with turnover-machine Keenum or he is throwing Goff to the wolves.

• Like 1

What about the Jets? The Rams are giving up a lot of points to defenses and Fisher is either sticking with turnover-machine Keenum or he is throwing Goff to the wolves.

yeah I picked them up and have them starting. they are projected for a decent amount of points in yahoo probably for the exact reasons you gave. they are also at home. looking back at their other three games this year at home, they put up good points against cin and bal.

Not feeling great about philly this week....so I went with Washington. Minnesota line is a dumpster fire

Problem is that Minny started to look like they figured some things out in the second half of last week's game. That missed XP and blocked FG really hurt them in general. I think they might surprise you Sunday. Just my 2 cents.

you know goffs out of the picture right? you even paying attention?

fish is on record saying no goff until theyre out of the playoff picture. whats that sound like to you?

cmon bro goffs not ready. lets not bank on l.a.

Problem is that Minny started to look like they figured some things out in the second half of last week's game. That missed XP and blocked FG really hurt them in general. I think they might surprise you Sunday. Just my 2 cents.

lol to you too homer. they keep figuring out how to lose. i cant believe caldwell could be undercoached but it happened. its cool you believe in sammy sleeves. i dont.

Oh no I agree...my other options were not great. Chicago, TB, Dallas,....were the best 3. Yuck.

you know goffs out of the picture right? you even paying attention?

fish is on record saying no goff until theyre out of the playoff picture. whats that sound like to you?

cmon bro goffs not ready. lets not bank on l.a.

If Keenum throws 3 picks in the first half, I would not be shocked if Fisher puts in Goff. My guess is that there would be even more turnovers. The point is that the offense is in a state of disarray and there is not a lot of hope in sight for them. As such, the Jets would be a good play this week.

I'm shooting for whoever is playing SF or CLE for the rest of the season. This week I'll probably drop MIA and grab NE. As another poster already pointed out NE has another some favorable games the ROS: @SF, @NYJ, LA, Bal, DEN, NYJ (championship week). Aside from Denver thats a pretty DEF/ST friendly slate.

I'm going to go with Stl. If they can stop the run and force NYJ to pass Fitz will be a sitting duck in the pocket with his balky knee.

Petty is starting now