Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS:

NFC Divisional Playoffs: No. 3 Seattle at No. 2 Atlanta

AFC Divisional Playoffs: No. 4 Houston at No. 1 New England

AFC Divisional Playoffs: No. 3 Pittsburgh at No. 2 Kansas City

NFC Divisional Playoffs: No. 4 Green Bay at No. 1 Dallas

Looking forward to the NFC games.

AFC games seemingly won't be competitive.

NE owns Houston and cmon, Brock Osweiller? :lol:

Can't see KC beating Pitt either. Am I selling them short?

I think KC/Pit will be close. NE blows out Houston.

NFC games will be great

I feel like ATL handles Seattle. Maybe not a complete blowout but I don't see them losing at all.

NFC Divisional Playoffs: No. 3 Seattle at No. 2 Atlanta- atl

AFC Divisional Playoffs: No. 4 Houston at No. 1 New England nep

AFC Divisional Playoffs: No. 3 Pittsburgh at No. 2 Kansas City while it think kc's d at home will play tough, i do not think kelce, maclin, hill, smith can keep up with bell, brown, rodgers, and ben

NFC Divisional Playoffs: No. 4 Green Bay at No. 1 Dallas i think this will be the best game to watch. dal is probably the most balanced team in the playoffs right now. gbp can score a decent amount of points. I think they move the ball better against dal than nyg. should be a close game.

edit: GBP to win

NFC Divisional Playoffs: No. 3 Seattle at No. 2 Atlanta

AFC Divisional Playoffs: No. 4 Houston at No. 1 New England

AFC Divisional Playoffs: No. 3 Pittsburgh at No. 2 Kansas City

NFC Divisional Playoffs: No. 4 Green Bay at No. 1 Dallas

wow thanks ..didn't know where to find that

Surprised to see KC favored. Even by 1.5 at home. I bet there's a fock ton of action on the Steelers

I think you are selling KC short

Atlanta, but time for ryan to step up

NE seems like a lock

Pitt seem to be gelling

GB but hard to pick against the machine Dallas has been... Interesting match up though

Atlanta and Seattle should be close, I pick Atlanta.

New England can play their backups in the second half... complete blowout.

Pitt has all their threats on the field, KC has a defense that can slow them down. Don't think their offense will do enough, though. Pitt wins pulling away late.

Dallas and GB have good to great offenses, decent at best defenses. Should be a great game. Dallas takes it thanks to Zeke grinding on GBs defense.

• Like 1

Surprised to see KC favored. Even by 1.5 at home. I bet there's a fock ton of action on the Steelers

Which right away should set off alarming red flags... Vegas is BEGGING you to take Pitt and the points.

Atlanta and Seattle should be close, I pick Atlanta.

New England can play their backups in the second half... complete blowout.

Pitt has all their threats on the field, KC has a defense that can slow them down. Don't think their offense will do enough, though. Pitt wins pulling away late.

Dallas and GB have good to great offenses, decent at best defenses. Should be a great game. Dallas takes it thanks to Zeke grinding on GBs defense.

Dallas has a good statistical defense. I have no clue how really, on paper. But they do.

Packers held the Giants to 13 but really other than late they generated little pressure and let a ton of guys behind them. Giants oline is about half of what Dallas has.

Really hate playing this Dallas team. Just annoying to watch 4,5,6 yards a clip on the ground. Just seems helpless. The CBs are the real weak spot but having to bring guys up to stop the run only puts more pressure on those CBs. Packers need to start out hot on offense and make Dallas feel pressured to score.

Which right away should set off alarming red flags... Vegas is BEGGING you to take Pitt and the points.

Sort of. Not sure what to make of it. I was watching the early game with a buddy who fairly square and he loves KC. We both figured KC would be around -2. He loves KC in that, me not so much.

KC should be favored, why wouldn't they be? Home field. Rested. Had a real good regular season. I think it will be a tight game but I lean the offense who can go down the field in 2 minutes to perhaps win it.

Really I think the line is spot on.

Packers need to start out hot on offense and make Dallas feel pressured to score.

I really think that is key... Whoever gets that first TD will be huge imo

wow thanks ..didn't know where to find that

sure thing sally... Hoping you stop menstrating by next weekend. :wave:

I really think that is key... Whoever gets that first TD will be huge imo

i disagree. while a first score is important, i believe it is more important for dal than gb. we know gbp will be throwing regardless. dal will prefer to control the game with zeke to keep rodgers off of the field/run clock down. i do not think they want to go too pass heavy too quicky

Ben's in a boot, their defense is weak and KC is no joke. Chiefs win easy.

Pats have beat up on crappy opponents all year. That trend will continue Sat.

Seems like Atlanta doesn't get a ton of respect, but that might be because they haven't been in the national spotlight that often. This should be close. Pick em.

Cowboys win a close one against a beat up Packer team.

Sort of. Not sure what to make of it. I was watching the early game with a buddy who fairly square and he loves KC. We both figured KC would be around -2. He loves KC in that, me not so much.

KC should be favored, why wouldn't they be? Home field. Rested. Had a real good regular season. I think it will be a tight game but I lean the offense who can go down the field in 2 minutes to perhaps win it.

Really I think the line is spot on.

I guess maybe. I just think Vegas knows everyone is Pitt horny right now and would take them even at a Pick'm. If they dangle 1 1/2 it's not suspect.. You give KC 4, all of the sudden people wonder what it is they know the betting frenzy doesn't... I also think KC is a very good team, with a very good defense. I would not be surprised to see Houston put Big Ben out of the game.

I guess maybe. I just think Vegas knows everyone is Pitt horny right now and would take them even at a Pick'm. If they dangle 1 1/2 it's not suspect.. You give KC 4, all of the sudden people wonder what it is they know the betting frenzy doesn't... I also think KC is a very good team, with a very good defense. I would not be surprised to see Houston put Big Ben out of the game.

I can see any outcome. I respect KC but they have had a few good teams before only to not show too much for it.

Hard to really get a grasp on Pitt. I think their D is ok now. Not good but not a huge liability. KC looking at thr stats can be ran on. I think Pitt runs the ball and makes timely passes. Will have to have a plan fot Hill.

KC has to get some TOs or SPT TDs to really run away with it. I wont bet it but I lean Pitt for sure.

In the AFC, I consider the Chiefs a slight favorite to beat Pit, but I give KC no chance against NE at all, whereas I think Pit can beat NE.

In the NFC, Seattle can be great, but too up and down overall to take them over Atlanta in the dome.

As a Dallas fan, I preferred the Giants as an easier matchup. Dallas has no pass rush, and that means Rodgers will pick them apart. And even though they are from Green Bay, that's a team built for the indoors. As great as Dak has been, I don't like him in a shootout with Godmode Rodgers.

Then I like Green Bay to knock off the Falcons and the Patriots. Green Bay gets the ring. It all seems so obvious at the moment.

KC has to get some TOs or SPT TDs to really run away with it. I wont bet it but I lean Pitt for sure.

Tell you what, Tomlin is an idiot if he kicks it to Hill, in any scenario.... KC has to shorten this game, limit Pitt to as few opportunities as possible - play field position - and take Bell out of the game. If Bown beats you, so beat it - at least that means a hobbled Ben is sitting in the pocket, gives Houston a chance... And of course, Alrx Smith can not turn it o over - eat sacks all day long if you have, do not chunk it up.

Pitt coach Joey Porter arrested

Beaver County Times reports that Porter was handcuffed and placed in the back seat of a police car outside of a bar in the Southside area of Pittsburgh on Sunday evening following an altercation with a police officer.

No one knows Todd Haley better than kansas city. Healthy Houston, Hali, Ford with a full week off to chill. Pitt had kc's number the first time they met so I'm sure there will be some lessons learned. You know what Pitt is going to do. Just have to go out and shut it down, not turn the ball over and be in a position to win the game in the 4th quarter.

Andy Reid is 16-2 coming off a bye week. I think I like KC here.

Further.....Reid has acquired a bye week in the playoffs just four times in his 18-year career in those four years he's undefeated.

On Scores and Odds the game opened at Pitt -1,it's now showing KC -1

Further.....Reid has acquired a bye week in the playoffs just four times in his 18-year career in those four years he's undefeated.

:thumbsup: As a KC fan I'm loving that

And what does Vegas know that I don't? They got the game fixed or something?

But yes, I imagine they set the line there for a reason.

Big Ben walking boot is obviously a huge story.

Pitt just focking with KC here? Probably not.

If he is really hurt (more than usual), then that changes things. Main reason I'd take Steelers over KC any day of the week is Roethlisberger vs Alex Smith

Giants :lol:

HT suicide watch.

Wow that was embarrassing.

Even without Cobb cheating and pushing off

And what does Vegas know that I don't? They got the game fixed or something?.

Well, they must know something. They've built multi million dollar empires off the backs of guys like you who think they know as much as them. I'd say that's a pretty good start.

Main reason I'd take Steelers over KC any day of the week is Roethlisberger vs Alex Smith

do they play defense against each other :o