Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Katy Perry’s answer to Manchester bombing is "remove all borders and barriers"

what part of my post sounded non-supportive?

That I need to find a racist village as opposed to my village assimilating or accepting to my view.

That I need to find a racist village as opposed to my village assimilating or accepting to my view.

you said you wish it was Caucasian only. I told you you could find a white supremacist or KKK Village. I'm supporting you. Trying to make your dreams come true.

how many refugees is she going to let live in one of here assumingly many mansions

also Utopian society that

every person on the planet should always strive to be better than the person sitting next to them

thats how we are able to sit here today and respond

Utopia lol

:doh:

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting a Utopian society. I don't think anybody could argue against that.

You just need to be pragmatic about it... It's obviously never going to be perfect.

Your Utopianis not my Utopia! That is the problem!

We are all different no matter what the Left says. They don't want to live in my world and I don't want to live in theirs!

This is pretty basic chit!

• Like 2

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting a Utopian society. I don't think anybody could argue against that.

This must be Thomas More's eternal delight.

Thomas More made up the word "Utopia". He was being ironic - he might as well have called it a "SuperCaliFragilistic Society".

The word literally meant nothing - a means of describing an 'ideal state' - that could never exist.

Decades pass - and it becomes a part of the lexicon. :doh: :doh:

Your Utopianis not my Utopia! That is the problem!

We are all different no matter what the Left says. They don't want to live in my world and I don't want to live in theirs!

This is pretty basic chit!

This might be your best work to date. Well said.

I assume many voters get their beliefs from their celebrity heros. Hence, the issue when they have ZERO clue what they are spewing. BTW, they often align with the lefties....let that marinate a minute.

Don't blame the celebrities for the idiocy of many Americans.

That's like blaming the gun manufacturer for a mass shooting

Don't blame the celebrities for the idiocy of many Americans.

That's like blaming the gun manufacturer for a mass shooting

Ok.

Thanks Katy Perry!!! How many migrants are you housing in your mansion?

So what she said directly preceding the "remove all borders and barriers" was:

“I think that the greatest thing that we can do now is just unite as people, as fan bases, all of it, you know? Cuz I think like, there, like, as much you know, whatever we say behind people’s back, cuz the internet can be a little bit ruthless as far as fan bases go, but I think that the greatest thing we could do is just unite and love on each other

Unite as fan bases...cuz the internet can be a little bit ruthless. Unite and love on each other.

Popstars reached out to popstars because of this, some who were probably rumored to have 'bad blood' and who have rival fan bases.

I'm not even sure she's primarily making an immigration statement with the borders/barriers thing, just throwing more words that kind of, sort of jive, into the ditzy mix.

Awwwwwwww......look at this little son of a liberal. Hoping a 6 year old's plea to criminals will work.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/22/facebook-plea-boy-seeks-end-violence/335972001/

LOL. A liberal mom or dad tells this kid what to say, and he does.

He's a kid, give him a break. But, uhhh...this is the EXACT way adult libs operate. Say something Utopian on paper, and get the rest of the libs to agree, and pass it along. So now you got thousands of libs passing it along...and....lol...it does what exacty? LOL.

The hoodlum in the back alley in Chicago or Detroit....yep...he's gonna behave from now on, because you're supposed to be nice to people.

Hey! That's IT! We need a law or something. Ummm. How about...uhhh......I've got it! From now on, the law reads "You need to be nice and huggy"

That ouughtta do 'er!

You got destroyed here, Gilligan. You may want to log off and regroup. Tomorrow's another day. :(

You got curb stomped like the a$$eating phag we know you to be. I'd pull my foot out of your a$$ but i'm concerned you may try to eat it.

You got curb stomped like the a$$eating phag we know you to be. I'd pull my foot out of your a$$ but i'm concerned you may try to eat it.

I'm glad you took my advice last night and walked away and accepted your ass kicking. I see you're back today and seem a little angry. That is a natural reaction after the beatings you took yesterday. I hope your day gets better.

I'm glad you took my advice last night and walked away and accepted your ass kicking. I see you're back today and seem a little angry. That is a natural reaction after the beatings you took yesterday. I hope your day gets better.

Good morning liar

Lol.

ISIS Lays Down Arms After Katy Perry’s Impassioned Plea To ‘Like, Just Co-Exist’
http://babylonbee.com/news/isis-lays-arms-katy-perrys-impassioned-plea-like-just-co-exist/

MAYADIN, SYRIA—Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State, released a statement Wednesday confirming that ISIS would be immediately surrendering its fight to establish a powerful caliphate after viewing an interview in which pop singer Katy Perry said, “The greatest thing we can do just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

:first:

Stick to singing songs that people write for you. She says "like" to much.

the sure sign of stupidity

A 32 year old woman talking like that. Good grief.

A 32 year old woman talking like that. Good grief.

She speaks? Whenever I see her on TV I just hear the Peanuts parent mumble while focusing on her fun bags.

I already used that one

Damn it! I knew I should have looked at the start of the thread.

ISIS Lays Down Arms After Katy Perry’s Impassioned Plea To ‘Like, Just Co-Exist’

http://babylonbee.com/news/isis-lays-arms-katy-perrys-impassioned-plea-like-just-co-exist/

:first:

Newbie and Shonuff believe this is what will actually happen if we just keep loving them.

*MUSLIM EXPLODES!!!!!*