1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

You're proving my point, a safe haven doesn't fluctuate 5% per day, or 50% per month.

As far as keeping up with inflation, my investments have beat inflation every single year since 2008.  You have no idea what you're talking about.

Minus an emergency fund, which serves a specific purpose, a safe haven that doesn't match inflation is a loosing proposition.  Might as well slowly light it on fire.

But yeah, staking ETH at 5% is a bit better of a safe haven than just BTC.  Hope everyone grabbed some when it dipped below $3,000 and if it ever dips again grab some more.  

21 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Minus an emergency fund, which serves a specific purpose, a safe haven that doesn't match inflation is a loosing proposition.  Might as well slowly light it on fire.

But yeah, staking ETH at 5% is a bit better of a safe haven than just BTC.  Hope everyone grabbed some when it dipped below $3,000 and if it ever dips again grab some more.  

Agreed.  The purpose of a safe haven is to provide stability during times of volatility, either for emergency or reinvestment.  Since crypto trades along with a highly volatile stocks, it is by definition not a safe haven, and why cdub has no idea what he's talking about.

32 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Agreed.  The purpose of a safe haven is to provide stability during times of volatility, either for emergency or reinvestment.  Since crypto trades along with a highly volatile stocks, it is by definition not a safe haven, and why cdub has no idea what he's talking about.

Inflation is officially 7% (but we all know it's more) Bonds earn you 1.75%. Your investment isn't safe. It's not earning you anything. You are losing purchasing power every single day.

Go back to what you know which happens to be defending pedos.

21 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Inflation is officially 7% (but we all know it's more) Bonds earn you 1.75%. Your investment isn't safe. It's not earning you anything. You are losing purchasing power every single day.

Go back to what you know which happens to be defending pedos.

You are a very dumb person that doesn't understand finance and investing.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

You are a very dumb person that doesn't understand finance and investing.

1.75% :lol:

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

-40% :lol:

200% 10-year Compound Annual Growth Rate

Bonds literally losing buying power :lol: MuH 1.75%

I’m rooting for the geek club Bitcoin crew. Why wouldn’t I? Unless MDC has some. Wish I had the guts to buy some. 

• Like 1

Gutterdumbass talking to his friend about Bitcoin.