Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Gee another person in conflict with Clinton Kills himself...

A Republican operative who reportedly sought to obtain emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server from people he thought were Russian hackers killed himself in a hotel room in May.

What a strange coincidence...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-apos-emails-peter-124952829.html

Holy focking spin class. You knuckleheads have decided to connect this to Clinton, rather Trump/Flynn, you know the people who would actually benefit from the death of someone who connected with fishing for Clinton's emails from Russia.

Nice job. :doublethumbsup:

Apropos of nothing, but: I bet soon we'll hear of Melanoma and Baron going back to NY 'for school' .

Holy focking spin class. You knuckleheads have decided to connect this to Clinton, rather Trump/Flynn, you know the people who would actually benefit from the death of someone who connected with fishing for Clinton's emails from Russia.

Nice job. :doublethumbsup:

Everything is Clintons fault. They are spinning the Trump Jr meeting as if he was collecting Intel for law enforcement. Facts and logic are out the window with this crew.

I was gonna reply...but looks like you guys are already in full lather jerking each other off.

Let that ass hurt flow boys.

Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to testify against alleged Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami via gunshot wound to the head.

The death was ruled a suicide. Eberwein was 50 and reportedly told acquaintances he feared for his life for his fierce criticism of the Clinton Foundation.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/clinton-foundation-witness-found-dead/

I heard testifying against the Clinton mafia is the second leading cause of suicide.

Nothing in any actual articles say he was actually going to testify about anything Clinton related.

Honestly, the totality of research I did was to see if it was moon landing and the same person the OP was about.

Unsure at this point. Looks like Liveleak had it 2 days ago and now Zerohedge is leading with it. See if it has any legs I guess. I just wanted to be first.

Honestly, the totality of research I did was to see if it was moon landing and the same person the OP was about.

Unsure at this point. Looks like Liveleak had it 2 days ago and now Zerohedge is leading with it. See if it has any legs I guess. I just wanted to be first.

Bigger deal is it's actually in the Miami Herald.

Nothing in any actual articles say he was actually going to testify about anything Clinton related.

Do you eat the peanuts out of Clinton's ass too?

• Like 1

Why do so many with dirt on the clintons commit suicide ?

The same reason Bernie Sanders and Liz Warren endorsed her despite being on different ends of the left spectrum. They're mobsters

• Like 1

JFC.................

Testifying against the Clinton Foundation has nothing to do with the Clintons?

Do you even gag anymore when throating Hillary's peemus?

JFC.................

Testifying against the Clinton Foundation has nothing to do with the Clintons?

Do you even gag anymore when throating Hillary's peemus?

The hearing wasn't about the Clinton foundation.

And from every reputable article O read...there was no mention of the Clintons. It was speculated only in the crapass sources you nutjobs read.

HTH

The hearing wasn't about the Clinton foundation.

And from every reputable article O read...there was no mention of the Clintons. It was speculated only in the crapass sources you nutjobs read.

HTH

During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.

During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haitis devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senates Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuelas discounted oil program.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace, Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.

Bolded the relevant information.

Damn, I would think tinfoil is hot this time of year.

Since the only light they are ever exposed to is the cool glow of their monitor as they fap to conservative treehouse, it makes little difference what time of year it is.

The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.

Bolded the relevant information.

Reiterated in bold the guy vocalized Clinton's criminality publically and most likely would continue to do so but with a larger audience on the corruption in Haiti. HTH

The Clintons are dug into Haiti like ticks and Haiti Ambassador and then Deputy Assistant Sec. of State Janet Sanderson worked on scuttling Haiti joining the Petrocaribe action. The government down there is rife with corruption and again, the Clintons are there at every turn.

She also helped keep minimum wage lower in Haiti too (helps numerous Clinton businesses there). :wave:

"Jean Max Bellerive, former Planning Minister" is also being investigated for PetroCaribe Funds corruption. You remember him, right? He's the one who the Clintons were working with for gold mining rights for Haiti (est value $20 billion). Silence is golden..........and killing a witness who might implicate a partner in crime is one way to silence the critics.

http://www.hougansydney.com/whats-happening-in-haiti/bill-and-hillary-clinton-a-former-haitian-prime-ministeer-and-haiti-s-gold-mines

Lol. Oh come on. The right absolutely reeks of desperation right now.

I would suggest being careful. This is one of the few sites on the internet that knows the Clinton's hire hitmen. You do not want to end up in a ditch somewhere.

I suggest laying off these types of topics for a while, if not for you then for your loved ones.

• Like 1

I would suggest being careful. This is one of the few sites on the internet that knows the Clinton's hire hitmen. You do not want to end up in a ditch somewhere.

I suggest laying off these types of topics for a while, if not for you then for your loved ones.

probably too late, russia has probably already hacked the site and right now is colluding with trump to use more fossil fuels to kill us all. :(

Reiterated in bold the guy vocalized Clinton's criminality publically and most likely would continue to do so but with a larger audience on the corruption in Haiti. HTH

The Clintons are dug into Haiti like ticks and Haiti Ambassador and then Deputy Assistant Sec. of State Janet Sanderson worked on scuttling Haiti joining the Petrocaribe action. The government down there is rife with corruption and again, the Clintons are there at every turn.

She also helped keep minimum wage lower in Haiti too (helps numerous Clinton businesses there). :wave:

So basically...there is no evidence he was set to testify against the Clintons...as I said and you just keep spinning around based on his quote.

Same as always.

Damn, I would think tinfoil is hot this time of year.

The key is to have good airflow between your ears.

Lol. Oh come on. The right absolutely reeks of desperation right now.

So true. Outside of the Presidency, both houses of Congress, a majority of Governorships and State Houses they are in complete disarray.

So true. Outside of the Presidency, both houses of Congress, a majority of Governorships and State Houses they are in complete disarray.

Have all that...yet can't pass meaningful legislation.

Well, besides that.

:lol:

And they still can't get a thing done. Nice repeal and replace. Nice wall. :doh: :lol:

And they still can't get a thing done. Nice repeal and replace. Nice wall. :doh: :lol:

I agree that the ACA is dead, so they better speed up the replacement. Illegal immigration is down so much I thought we had built the wall already. :dunno:

Just so you guys know. I am in perfect health. I am not depressed. I am completely sane and am in good financial health. I have zero intent on committing suicide.

I talk a lot about the Clinton's so I just thought everyone should know.