Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

6000 White Nationalists storm Charlottesville, VA

MDC, with all due respect I think you're simply misinformed. There were militant groups of the BLM and this Anti-Facism group who showed up there ready for a fight. It wasn't simply a bunch of college kids in flip flops protesting. You're trying to paint an incorrect picture.

Lots of fault to go around. For me I'd simply wish any "Nazi" group or any "KKK" group would all mount up go to some field in the woods and meet up with the militant wing of BLM and this Anti-Facism group and they just get it over with so the rest of us (99%) can go about our day in peace.

That's so level headed of you, to equally condemn anti fascists and Nazis as "extremists." :wacko:

Sweet Jebus.

He's a loser and should be punished, but he obviously wasn't a marcher. You know, being in a car and all.

LOL He was a guy who his old high school teacher said was obsessed with Nazism.

Now imagine this guy was a Muslim. Or worse yet, a Muslim who wasn't born in this country!@$^%#!

I didn't say it should be ignored. I said you hacks ripped BLM because of a few broken windows at a CVS, but now a white nationalist actually drives over and kills a person you're all "Meh, plenty of blame to go around."

I WONDER WHAT TEH DIFFERENCE COULD POSSIBLY BE????? :o

Umm...that there weren't two sides there in Milwaukee....and Baltimore....and ferguson. So yes...two factions fighting....which I highly doubt was accidental.....is different. There is blame on both sides.

But adorable that you try to minimalize burning down businesses, stealing thousands of dollars of merch, destroying city blocks, and openly shooting at officers as "broke a couple windows" . JFC

Odd...what major events and deaths have come from violent leftists?

How about from 2001 to 2016...interesting the GAO has a report on that.

https://www.gao.gov/assets/690/683984.pdf

Skip to page 9 for a nice figure.

Anyone with a gun is far right wing. Got it. Except for the the 6K+ killed in a single city during that time. Those were just 6000+ unfortunate circumstances in a city run by leftists.

LOL He was a guy who his old high school teacher said was obsessed with Nazism.

Now imagine this guy was a Muslim. Or worse yet, a Muslim who wasn't born in this country!@$^%#!

You'd probably suck his cack. So?

Sinner. :)

Umm...that there weren't two sides there in Milwaukee....and Baltimore....and ferguson. So yes...two factions fighting....which I highly doubt was accidental.....is different. There is blame on both sides.

But adorable that you try to minimalize burning down businesses, stealing thousands of dollars of merch, destroying city blocks, and openly shooting at officers as "broke a couple windows" . JFC

Remember how you guys were screaming bloody murder about rocks being thrown and fires? Now a chick gets run over and you focktards want to share the blame because your assclown president is a hero to white nationalists.

Seriously, you're the empty shell of what used to be a human being. Get help.

That's so level headed of you, to equally condemn anti fascists and Nazis as "extremists." :wacko:

Sweet Jebus.

They call themselves Anti-Facists, but they are really just young liberal thugs hanging on to that name to give themselves legitimacy to commit violence.

Here's a good read from the Atlantic.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/the-rise-of-the-violent-left/534192/

Personally, I don't think violence is the answer. Regardless of your personal beliefs or worldview. Maybe you think differently and its okay for one group but not the other.

You'd probably suck his cack. So?

Sinner. :)

you wear your white robe to work or do you keep at home for special occasions?

That's Big Guy's M.O. Give him a few hours and dozens of visits to whacko websites, and he'll find a video about how every event is fake.

Well Newbs........like it or not, most of this crap IS orchestrated.

Most people find out years later when it doesn't seem to matter anymore.

It's crazy how Republican Senators Governors and congressmen can come out and speak against Trump when Trump is obviously defending Nazism and white supremacy. But not a single Republican hack on this website can do it. You're so afraid of admitting that your guy is an ass hole.

Remember how you guys were screaming bloody murder about rocks being thrown and fires? Now a chick gets run over and you focktards want to share the blame because your assclown president is a hero to white nationalists.

Seriously, you're the empty shell of what used to be a human being. Get help.

Remember when you goofs were whining how it didn't matter what WORDS were said with Islamic terrorists?

Nobody condones this guy, nobody supports his actions. But to act like only one side was there to cause trouble is stupid, and you know it's not true. That doesn't condone it...just pointing out the facts.

And to tie this to trump is stupid. Do you really want me to list fringe sketchy people that supported obama and Hillary? But fine....I'll play....ferguson, Baltimore, and Milwaukee is on you and your ilk. Congrats.

Well Newbs........like it or not, most of this crap IS orchestrated.

Most people find out years later when it doesn't seem to matter anymore.

moon landing, 9-11, sandy hook.... you guys have never once been right. It's just some bullshit you guys love to spew and you have a 0% success rate.

you wear your white robe to work or do you keep at home for special occasions?

Stay at home dad....so I can starch it nicely every day. I keep it in the Trump room in the steve Bannon signed closet in our bedroom. Usually put it away before climbing under our nazi comforter for bed.

moon landing, 9-11, sandy hook.... you guys have never once been right. It's just some bullshit you guys love to spew and you have a 0% success rate.

:lol: :doh:

They call themselves Anti-Facists, but they are really just young liberal thugs hanging on to that name to give themselves legitimacy to commit violence.

Here's a good read from the Atlantic.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/the-rise-of-the-violent-left/534192/

Personally, I don't think violence is the answer. Regardless of your personal beliefs or worldview. Maybe you think differently and its okay for one group but not the other.

From the article:

Antifa believes it is pursuing the opposite of authoritarianism. Many of its activists oppose the very notion of a centralized state. But in the name of protecting the vulnerable, antifascists have granted themselves the authority to decide which Americans may publicly assemble and which may not. That authority rests on no democratic foundation. Unlike the politicians they revile, the men and women of antifa cannot be voted out of office. Generally, they don’t even disclose their names.

These militant groups/wings of BLM and Anifa are masking themselves, arming themselves and bum rushing other protests / marches / gatherings (that are legal and protected by the constitution). One doesn't have to agree or like what somebody is protesting to understand you can't have this and also understand that violence will occur when this happens.

I'll ask again. Was the left fake outraged when Trump did not call the baseball field shooter a left wing domestic terrorist ?

• Like 1

Remember when you goofs were whining how it didn't matter what WORDS were said with Islamic terrorists?

Nobody condones this guy, nobody supports his actions. But to act like only one side was there to cause trouble is stupid, and you know it's not true. That doesn't condone it...just pointing out the facts.

And to tie this to trump is stupid. Do you really want me to list fringe sketchy people that supported obama and Hillary? But fine....I'll play....ferguson, Baltimore, and Milwaukee is on you and your ilk. Congrats.

I am sure both sides were responsible for the physical altercation. But only one side was out there declaring its racial superiority and that's the side that killed a woman.

I'm not blaming Trump for this happening, but is dog whistle politics are why white nationalists love him and why his response to this even had been so measured and evenhanded as compared to how he generally reacts to this sort of thing.

Donald may be be a bigot himself but he doesn't want to piss these people off because he wants their support. Deep down you know it but you're a partisan hack so you'll sit there making excuses all day. :wave:

I am sure both sides were responsible for the physical altercation. But only one side was out there declaring its racial superiority and that's the side that killed a woman.

I'm not blaming Trump for this happening, but is dog whistle politics are why white nationalists love him and why his response to this even had been so measured and evenhanded as compared to how he generally reacts to this sort of thing.

Donald may be be a bigot himself but he doesn't want to piss these people off because he wants their support. Deep down you know it but you're a partisan hack so you'll sit there making excuses all day. :wave:

I'll excuse it because I didn't blame Obama for fringe hate groups that support him. That's not partisanship.....it's common sense.

I'll excuse it because I didn't blame Obama for fringe hate groups that support him. That's not partisanship.....it's common sense.

You actually excuse it because you're a desperate hack who is deflecting like crazy. :thumbsup:

You actually excuse it because you're a desperate hack who is deflecting like crazy. :thumbsup:

Pot....fuckin..kettle.

Yes...please list for me any post I've ripped any president for fringe hate groups who support them. I'll wait.

Only a complete moron would link a president to what a handful of supporters think.

Pot....fuckin..kettle.

Yes...please list for me any post I've ripped any president for fringe hate groups who support them. I'll wait.

Only a complete moron would link a president to what a handful of supporters think.

Amazing how actual paid GOP Congressmen are criticizing the WH response but you're such a Trump assboy that you continue to carry water for him. He probably has a big laugh at dumb focking rubes like you every night. :lol:

Anyone with a gun is far right wing. Got it. Except for the the 6K+ killed in a single city during that time. Those were just 6000+ unfortunate circumstances in a city run by leftists.

Yeah...you are struggling hard there chief.

Im sure the GAO is just biased too.

From the article:

These militant groups/wings of BLM and Anifa are masking themselves, arming themselves and bum rushing other protests / marches / gatherings (that are legal and protected by the constitution). One doesn't have to agree or like what somebody is protesting to understand you can't have this and also understand that violence will occur when this happens.

And when they have shown up starting violence at other protests in the past...I and others have stated that violent protest is not a way to get things done.

And put the blame on antifa.

Rather than...well, everyone is doing it.

Good that Trump was finally pressured into saying the right thing today.

Well took him three days but Trump finally condemned the white supremacists.

Cyclone, drobeski etc. all by themselves now :(

Is it cool if I post this? Its Monday where I live.

What really happened in Charlottesville:

https://www.facebook.com/kevinmartin.info/videos/692846047573174/

What really happened...in the opinion of a Trump supporter.

No bias there right?

Non bias he claims?

Yeah...holy .

and no...there is basically no difference than white nationalist and white supremacist. The latter has taken over the first one.

What a focking idiot...no wonder you loved what he had to say.

Well took him three days but Trump finally condemned the white supremacists.

Cyclone, drobeski etc. all by themselves now :(

It's amazing what the pressure of others can make a man do.

What really happened...in the opinion of a Trump supporter.

No bias there right?

Non bias he claims?

Yeah...holy ######.

and no...there is basically no difference than white nationalist and white supremacist. The latter has taken over the first one.

What a focking idiot...no wonder you loved what he had to say.

He is focking black and isn't offended. What a poosay you are.

• Like 1

Yeah...you are struggling hard there chief.

Im sure the GAO is just biased too.

:clap: A march of armed righties kills ZERO black people = snowflake racist outrage. 6000K dead black people = nothing to see here. Your side is simply pathetic.

• Like 1

I don't know maybe I have some form of eye disease, but everytime I see antifa, I read it as intifada.

By the way kids just to add a little perspective, did you know in Germany that is illegal to talk about or wear or display anything resembling Nazism? And they pretty much invented it. I'm just wondering, is that where you want us to go?

Fahrenheit 455, 4, 3, 2...

I don't know maybe I have some form of eye disease, but everytime I see antifa, I read it as intifada.

It's kind of a weird term to me. Isn't everyone who's not a fascist an anti-fascist?

You can't really be a fence-sitter on fascism :dunno:

He is focking black and isn't offended. What a poosay you are.

What does his being black have to do with him being a biased hack who appeared to be quite ignorant just like you?

:clap: A march of armed righties kills ZERO black people = snowflake racist outrage. 6000K dead black people = nothing to see here. Your side is simply pathetic.

Sorry that you can't refute the actual numbers and resort to this bullshit...certainly not unexpected.

It's kind of a weird term to me. Isn't everyone who's not a fascist an anti-fascist?

You can't really be a fence-sitter on fascism :dunno:

Not really cause anti fascists aren't really fighting fascism anyways

They as a group are more fascists than any

What does his being black have to do with him being a biased hack who appeared to be quite ignorant just like you?

:shocking:

And now a group is blocking traffic in Durham, NC and vandalizing statues at the capital.

Why? Cuz Trump is a Nazi. I read the sign they were holding up.

What's wrong with people? How does violence and vandalism help your "cause"?

Again. KKK, BLM, ANTIFCA, Y'all go meet somewhere and duke it out. The rest of us just want to live our lives, go to work, be there for our kids and we protest at the ballot box like normal adults.

• Like 1

And now a group is blocking traffic in Durham, NC and vandalizing statues at the capital.

Why? Cuz Trump is a Nazi. I read the sign they were holding up.

What's wrong with people? How does violence and vandalism help your "cause"?

Again. KKK, BLM, ANTIFCA, Y'all go meet somewhere and duke it out. The rest of us just want to live our lives, go to work, be there for our kids and we protest at the ballot box like normal adults.

If you don't mind coordinating, I'll fund it.