Sign in to follow this  
desertfire

You guys at FFToday deleted my thread title?

I've been on this site for 10+ and you freaking delete my thread title???? Absolutely done with this site and will never contribute $$$$ to this site again. I get censored because I put on my topic that a "woman" was calling the Broncos game?

GOODBYE FOR GOOD.

I've been on this site for 10+ and you freaking delete my thread title???? Absolutely done with this site and will never contribute $$$$ to this site again. I get censored because I put on my topic that a "woman" was calling the Broncos game?

GOODBYE FOR GOOD.

Mods merged your thread with the other, but don't let the door hit you in the as$ on the way out ok?

:wave:

:first:

How could such a manly person that requires men to announce men's sports be so sensitive?

I know that Mowens is not spectacular in any way announcing but she is no where near as bad as most people made it out to be. So many guys overreacting it was just ridiculous. The fact that there were so many people surprised she was doing it when they turned the game on was even funny. This had been well know for quite a while now.

Mowens was better to listen to than Rex Ryan. He's terrible.

Whether man, woman, or transtesticle, I just want a skilled and entertaining commentator.....and she was awful imho.

Whether man, woman, or transtesticle, I just want a skilled and entertaining commentator.....and she was awful imho.

If she was awful then what is Ryan considered? I think she's actually pretty good and she's very experienced, she just doesn't have that great of a voice to listen to.

If she was awful then what is Ryan considered? Unsatisfactory.

she just doesn't have that great of a voice to listen to. Kinda important.

• Like 1

GOODBYE FOR GOOD.

There there,

you know there are some kinds of decaf that are just as good as the real thing.....

You should strongly consider this advice because I'm worried about you.

If she was awful then what is Ryan considered? Unsatisfactory.

she just doesn't have that great of a voice to listen to. Kinda important.

So Ryan was just unsatisfactory? Does he get more credit just for being a guy? His commentary was not very good.

So Ryan was just unsatisfactory? Does he get more credit just for being a guy? His commentary was not very good.

But you could hear him scratch his balls between comments, and that has a huge impact on listener enjoyment.