Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Trump criticizes NFL players protesting

Why do these conversations always include genius lines like:

"I support his right to protest"

Nobody is daying we need to take away Kaeps constitutional rights. We are just saying the guy is a d0uchebag.

Trump is also a d0uchebag. Anyone who turns my fun football Sunday into a political movement is an a$$hole

yes but thankfully he's out of office now and Trump will have to pick up the pieces.

Dumb..even for you

I'll give you that you're consistent in being stupid and moving the goal posts.

How did I move the goalposts...try explaining that BS

Why do these conversations always include genius lines like:

"I support his right to protest"

Nobody is daying we need to take away Kaeps constitutional rights. We are just saying the guy is a d0uchebag.

Trump is also a d0uchebag. Anyone who turns my fun football Sunday into a political movement is an a$$hole

Trump most certainly said they should be fired for protesting.

nope, spot on. Didn't keap start his fake outrage protest last year ?

Yes...and it wasnt nearly as divisive of an issue as it became over this past weekend.

Trump most certainly said they should be fired for protesting.

Sure, hes saying a private org should fire him. Hes not trying to take away the guys first amendment rights. Completely different.

Sure, hes saying a private org should fire him. Hes not trying to take away the guys first amendment rights. Completely different.

He is the Oresident of the United States...his words have power and meaning. Thats not an appropriate action by him.

Would those that support this be okay if we knelt if they played MLK's 'I Have a Dream Speech'?

Um, yes. But again...nobody is protesting the anthem. They are protesting during the anthem. Big difference.

He is the Oresident of the United States...his words have power and meaning. Thats not an appropriate action by him.

I agree with you 100%.

But hes not trying to take away his right to protest.

Um, yes. But again...nobody is protesting the anthem. They are protesting during the anthem. Big difference.

Exactly...and the anthem represents the good and the bad of this country. All of it.

I wouldn't be protesting his speech. My question is would it be offensive if someone took a knee when it was being read.

Exactly...and the anthem represents the good and the bad of this country. All of it.

Where do you get that the anthem supports the bad of this country too from?

that doesn't make sense
  • Like 1

I wouldn't be protesting his speech. My question is would it be offensive if someone took a knee when it was being read.

Nope. There really isn't anything offensive about taking a knee, like at all...

that doesn't make sense

To you? Yeah, I get that. Otherwise we'd all be getting along great.

They are protesting racial injustices. They are protesting during the anthem.

Kinda like when the NBA players wore the "I can't Breathe" shirts. They weren't protesting warmups. They protested during warmups.

To you? Yeah, I get that. Otherwise we'd all be getting along great.

They are protesting racial injustices. They are protesting during the anthem.

Kinda like when the NBA players wore the "I can't Breathe" shirts. They weren't protesting warmups. They protested during warmups.

I would really like to help everyone get thru this. All I ask is which racial injustice are we after. I really want to know. Ben Shapiro wants to know as well. If you can show me where the systemic racism exists I will fight it right beside you

I would really like to help everyone get thru this. All I ask is which racial injustice are we after. I really want to know. Ben Shapiro wants to know as well. If you can show me where the systemic racism exists I will fight it right beside you

Same here

• Like 1

Racist. I'm pretty sure that's the natural response when you ask these questions.

Why are you too much of a COWARD to use your real handle?

Real handle?

Go ask the admin if any other account has used this IP, clown. No, wait, maybe I care so much about this that I proxy up just to troll some mental midgets, yeah that's it.

I really am amazed that so many of you are surprised that someone new joins a forum and isn't afraid to mix it up right from the git go. Maybe it's because I'm on the other side of 50 and just don't care what you think. Maybe it's because I used to admin a much, much larger board than this and am quite comfortable engaging others and calling out b*llshit when I see it. Maybe it's because I mix it up all the time on Twitter, Reddit and /pol/ with liberal shills that I'm not phased by the weak sauce coming from the liberals on this board. I could go on but hopefully you get the idea.

The funny thing is I never intended to engage in political debate here as I do plenty of that other places. But being bored one night and having read/responded to all the post in the FF forums that interested me I wander into here. I actually read the political threads and didn't even respond to them the first time, but when I came back I saw a pattern of stupidity that I just couldn't ignore anymore and though I would have some fun and wade in.

Now perhaps it's my tone and tenor that has you confused, but I'm simply matching the tone and tenor of the thread. Again, this is not my first rodeo, I'm aware of my surroundings and tend to follow suit. Simple stuff.

In closing, if my posts bother you feel free to ignore them or heck go ahead and block me if you think I'm a puppet account or simply a troll. Also, if you'd like to have a political discussion that's nothing but a liberal circle jerk feel free to start a thread and add the words SAFE SPACE to the title and I'll be sure not to post in it. I'm cool like that.

You came right in saying youbtriggered people. Admitting to being a troll.

You are proving me right that you arent just some new guy...its not as of it was hard to figure out with you.

And I dont give a flying fock what questions you answered last night. FFS as of that means any damn thing...want a cookie?

So saying I triggered people is admitting to being a troll? No snowflake, weak people get triggered when facts don't conform to their view of things and they lack the skill set to refute it. Like how many liberals resort to calling all Trump supporters racists, bigots, misogynist, etc. simply because they can't come up with anything better and hope to end debate and declare themselves the winner.

But hey, you're better than that, you just repeatedly call someone you disagree with and can't refute a troll, which is much different...

COWARD

The guy that ran away for months after Trump took over saying this. CLOWN. Back in the safe space cupcake.

The guy that ran away for months after Trump took over saying this. CLOWN. Back in the safe space cupcake.

I was gone because you reported me like the d1ckless little b1tch you are :thumbsdown:

I was gone because you reported me like the d1ckless little b1tch you are :thumbsdown:

Hey dummy, we could see you were logged in while you were playing with play-doh and sipping hot cocoa

Hey dummy, we could see you were logged in while you were playing with play-doh and sipping hot cocoa

So you were checking? Wonder why...

As I recall, you can still log in while on time out. You just cant post.

How does the independent Sho feel? I never base an opinion until the unbiased, down the middle, unadulterated opine of Sho weights in.

Yeah, because every new user creates an ID and then dedicates half of their damn posts to a single thread.

So f****** lame and chickenshit.

Umm.... lol

Yeah, because every new user creates an ID and then dedicates half of their damn posts to a single thread.

So f****** lame and chickenshit.

makes sense, who do you guys think he is? Dude wants to come in here firing and make a name for himself, hes doing a good job

its not like someone actually needs to be an alias to take his stance, hell if I was guessing I would say, pissed off TBB finally snapped and went to the other extreme

I mean there are plenty of people on his side, why would an Alias be necessary

makes sense, who do you guys think he is? Dude wants to come in here firing and make a name for himself, hes doing a good job

its not like someone actually needs to be an alias to take his stance, hell if I was guessing I would say, pissed off TBB finally snapped and went to the other extreme

I mean there are plenty of people on his side, why would an Alias be necessary

Ive made my opinions known on the topic. Why the hell would I need an alias to do so? Im not a thirteen year old girl. If I change my mind on something, Im man enough to admit that I was mistaken.

Ive made my opinions known on the topic. Why the hell would I need an alias to do so? Im not a thirteen year old girl. If I change my mind on something, Im man enough to admit that I was mistaken.

I was just using you as the example, you are the only person who I have seen shift towards center during the last year, Shotard and Worms, MDC and Newbie further left than ever

but I agree, I don't see why someone would need an alias anyways

I was just using you as the example, you are the only person who I have seen shift towards center during the last year, Shotard and Worms, MDC and Newbie further left than ever

but I agree, I don't see why someone would need an alias anyways

Ok. Fair enough.

I dont think Ive really shifted center. Its just that the left has wandered so far off the reservation as to be beyond belief.

These folks kneel because it works to get attention. It has nothing to do with black or white/ If they carried a sign...guess what....no one would care. So what. Been there done that. So they purely look for a way to p1ss off the decent folks of society, by crapping on our country. They know that our country is important to a lot of us, so that's how they get everyone's attention. It's a legal way for those that hate our country to upset those of us that love it.

And hey, it works. They got our attention. But if they hate our country so much (they obviously do, or they wouldn't kneel---they would choose a different way to cry -- I mean "protest"), why don't they just move out? Society would be better without whiny adult babies anyway. And those that sit or kneel or don't show up for the anthem because they want to make the good folks mad, are whiny adult babies. I wonder if their 9 kids with 9 different mothers think "My dad is a friggen little whiny baby" ? Nah. They just love their new Xbox game dad sends them once a year on their birthday. Good 'ol dad.

I love how people are so proud of something that was 100% luck of the draw. You tards didn't do anything to be proud of. Go run a marathon or something.