Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Tourist attraction in Baltimore: Get your free a$$whoopin

If only one of the victims had been armed. Hmmmm

Conceal and carry biotches. Get yours. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

If I want a free ass whoopin, or lickin. I visit newbie

• Like 1

I don't know if I would call it a "free beating". Have to travel all the way to Baltimore, hotels, spend a few days finding the people to beat you... Really, there a quite a few people locally who would beat my azz for free, probably would be willing to drive over to do it. So this Baltimore thing doesn't seem like that good a deal, have to say I'll pass.

• Like 1

You're gonna have people packing and walking around hoping to get attacked.. watch.

And really... tourist in baltimore?

This is an example of why I became pro choice. i think to keep these savages from breeding they need to run specials, Buy 10 coffees get a free abortion. Get your car washed 5 times get a free abortion. Something.

This is an example of why I became pro choice. i think to keep these savages from breeding they need to run specials, Buy 10 coffees get a free abortion. Get your car washed 5 times get a free abortion. Something.

abortion has been legal for a long time. Your plan is not working

abortion has been legal for a long time. Your plan is not working

I wouldn't call it my plan and you need to imagine another 18-20 million more of them running around. I say abortion clinics in the inner cities should be as prevalent as 7-11's. Put one on every corner.

I know you're tongue-in-cheek, but part of the uncivil behavior has sprung from a lack of respect of human life. Difficult childhoods without fathers or guidance, squalid conditions, constant exposure to death in inner cities - a lot of it can be psychologically traced to acceptance of abortion.

Diminishes human life, and the value of it.

• Like 1

If only one of the victims had been armed. Hmmmm

Conceal and carry biotches. Get yours. :thumbsup:

This.

Unfortunately, this is also how we're going to slide into a form of war - but that's ok: it's badly needed.

I know you're tongue-in-cheek, but part of the uncivil behavior has sprung from a lack of respect of human life. Difficult childhoods without fathers or guidance, squalid conditions, constant exposure to death in inner cities - a lot of it can be psychologically traced to acceptance of abortion.

Diminishes human life, and the value of it.

True dat

They don't abort. The young ones are used as meal tickets, so the old ones don't have to work. They breed and spread like cancer.

This happens in white trailer parks too

I visited Baltimore when I was younger and living in Maryland. Don't remember much from it though. I think the only reason we visited it was cause we lived there. Definitely wouldn't make a special trip now to go visit. And with all that going on? Hell no. I'd be done killed someone

Why do you have to bring race into this?

I was addressing the poster above who compared a certain demographic with chimpanzees. If that wasn't you, I apologize.

Chimpanzee is a race?

stop being a typical racist pussie. Why are you guys like that? You make your obviously racist remarks, but always leave yourself a tiny tiny out. Then when someone calls you out on it you act shocked. Looks like about 30% of the country is racist and you're lucky if you can get 1% of them to admit it. Why is that? What do you so embarrassed about?

Is it ironic because I'm African American and he is White?

...aaaand lickin_starfish wins the thread.

:first:

I bet some of this stuff is just knee slappingly funny if I had any idea what you were talking about

:rolleyes:

Then how do you know we're talking about you?

You keep slipping up with your tongue. One day it's going to get you into deep sh!t.

Who in their right mind would even go to Baltimore?

The inner harbor and national aquarium are awesome.

Poor kids. Their society destroyed by democrats and empowered by BLM. They honestly have no idea how to behave.