Sign in to follow this  
Beyond Chaos

Later Al Franken

I look at it in three levels. What franken did was the inappropriate for work borderline creepy. What louis ck did was beyond creepy. This Moore guy? That a sexual predator.

So if this is your daughter in each of theae scenerios: punch, beat up, and disappear?

I look at it in three levels. What franken did was the inappropriate for work borderline creepy. What louis ck did was beyond creepy. This Moore guy? That a sexual predator.

Totally agreed.

I look at it in three levels. What franken did was the inappropriate for work borderline creepy.

He forcibly stuck his tongue in Tweeden's mouth. It's worse that creepy - if we're to believe that testimony (and based upon Smalley's collapsing admissions, I do).

What louis ck did was beyond creepy.

He pleasures himself in public without group consent. It's beyond creepy to be sure. It's deviant, and lewd.

This Moore guy? That a sexual predator.

Here, I think you're only demonstrating the power of the MSM ability to implant suggestion, twist narratives and build upon increasingly manipulated narratives only loosely based upon facts.

Read here. I'm with Alan Keyes on this one:

https://barbwire.com/2017/11/15/character-assassination-roy-moore-true-intent/

Hack is as hack does.

:doh: Damn you're dumb. :overhead:

He forcibly stuck his tongue in Tweeden's mouth. It's worse that creepy - if we're to believe that testimony (and based upon Smalley's collapsing admissions, I do).

He pleasures himself in public without group consent. It's beyond creepy to be sure. It's deviant, and lewd.

Here, I think you're only demonstrating the power of the MSM ability to implant suggestion, twist narratives and build upon increasingly manipulated narratives only loosely based upon facts.

Read here. I'm with Alan Keyes on this one:

https://barbwire.com/2017/11/15/character-assassination-roy-moore-true-intent/

That article was focking laughable.

It was an opinion piece. You, as usual, really can't provide a substantive response.

Anybody who believes that sh1t is clearly immune to facts and logic and therefore not worth arguing with.

Anybody who believes that sh1t is clearly immune to facts and logic and therefore not worth arguing with.

Anyone who cannot offer substantive rebuttals is clearly immune to facts and logic, and as evidence never offers an actual argument; only personal attacks.

I think we are about to find out if you are immune to sidewalk. :shocking:

What kind of response are you hoping for, Honcho?

Your group of forum vandals really has replaced thought with graffiti, haven't you?

He's not. You know he's a giant puss. It's so evident.

The scary part is Mensa isnt even the biggest keyboard badass on the forearm these days. :shocking:

I would be most pissed at Roy because it was underage girls and he presents himself as some kind of moral arbiter. That guy is focking scum.

Cmon now, remember it was Alabama, so all Roy was doing was chasing somne MILF's.

Has anyone heard whether Franken is getting the help he needs?

No, but we have heard you make this joke 3 times now. Wasn't funny the first time, much less so now.

Has anyone heard whether Franken is getting the help he needs?

Lol

I think he may need an intervention to get him the help he needs.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-says-al-franken-groped-142249818.html

Is that the third one? Or the second?

I posted earlier that there would be more women stepping forward. Tweeden continues to add to her credibility; Franken continues to subtract from his.

To everyone but the usual forum suspects, that is. :rolleyes:

Is that the third one? Or the second?

I posted earlier that there would be more women stepping forward. Tweeden continues to add to her credibility; Franken continues to subtract from his.

To everyone but the usual forum suspects, that is. :rolleyes:

and nary a peep here in Minnesota. Liberals in this state are focking sick.

• Like 1

and nary a peep here in Minnesota. Liberals in this state are focking sick.

I'm right next door, and the lefties are loons here just like everywhere else. I sent my daughter into the belly of the beast: UW-Madison.

I'm right next door, and the lefties are loons here just like everywhere else. I sent my daughter into the belly of the beast: UW-Madison.

Has she been on College Fock Fest yet? :o

Has she been on College Fock Fest yet? :o

:blink:

Always the worry.

No...she was the oldest person in our household, and now she's keeping up the act there: straight A's; officer on the Actuarial club, club volleyball, and no time to fock around. Literally. :lol:

If that's the belly of the beast, the town I work in (ann arbor) is the azzhole of the beast.

• Like 1

Al is an embarrassment to the great state of Minnesota and I demand that he steps down immediately :mad:

2nd biggest embarrassment.

2nd biggest embarrassment.

I didn't know you're from Minnesota. :dunno:

wtf is wrong with you people. We get it, you don't like Franken politically. Everything else, you're full of shiat.

Huffington, however, denies anything was amiss — saying the touchy-feely photos were a nod to a TV sketch they did together in 1996.

“The notion that there was anything inappropriate in this photo shoot is truly absurd,” she said in a statement to The Post.

wtf is wrong with you people. We get it, you don't like Franken politically. Everything else, you're full of shiat.

Huffington, however, denies anything was amiss — saying the touchy-feely photos were a nod to a TV sketch they did together in 1996.

“The notion that there was anything inappropriate in this photo shoot is truly absurd,” she said in a statement to The Post.

We get it, you slobber on the dude's cack.

• Like 1

Wow. It demeans and objectifies women regardless of intent, and I honestly can't believe anyone would defend that.

Huffington, however, denies anything was amiss saying the touchy-feely photos were a nod to a TV sketch they did together in 1996.

The notion that there was anything inappropriate in this photo shoot is truly absurd, she said in a statement to The Post.

I don't like him personally. He's another one pointing fingers and calling others immoral while he's actually the scumbag, and it's nice to see the fall. I would like to laugh in his face if given the opportunity.

Wow. It demeans and objectifies women regardless of intent, and I honestly can't believe anyone would defend that.

Harassment needs to be unwanted or unwelcomed. It sure sounds like that is not the case in this instance.

I don't like him personally. He's another one pointing fingers and calling others immoral while he's actually the scumbag, and it's nice to see the fall. I would like to laugh in his face if given the opportunity.

this whole thing against Al is all about hoping he'll fall over a bunch of nothing. Arianna in the story posted is effusive in supporting the playful nature of this photo shoot. As Arianna said, Truly Absurd that anyone would claim different.

this whole thing against Al is all about hoping he'll fall over a bunch of nothing. Arianna in the story posted is effusive in supporting the playful nature of this photo shoot. As Arianna said, Truly Absurd that anyone would claim different.

So you don't think he's taken a fall?

As much as I detest liberals and I do. I don't judge what I hear based on their political leanings.

The whole Franken thing seems like hot rubbish to me.

Comparing him to Weinstein and whomever else is just dumb. Of course it is mostly republicans, which is stupid.

Think for yourselves, stop letting which side of the aisle your on, also make your opinions on an issue.

Oh good lord, he pretend grabbed a woman's titties. BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! :mad:

So you don't think he's taken a fall?

he's being made to eat some poo...a fall would be no longer being senator, whether that is resigning or losing in the next election, or then even not running in the next election.

Harassment needs to be unwanted or unwelcomed. It sure sounds like that is not the case in this instance.

He was turning her into a sexual object and that hurts all women. Don't rationalize it.

• Like 1