Sign in to follow this  
Beyond Chaos

Later Al Franken

Still waiting for the illegal part of what he did...

That's the threshold now? Or only if the perp is a Dem?

:doh:

• Like 1

After 3+ times of ignoring and turning him down, she reluctantly says ok to a kiss and he shoves his tongue in her mouth.

Think about it... That's the defense.

Afterwords she told him never to touch her again. So what does he do? He gets someone to take a photo of him disrespecting this women.

Seems he likes groping women... Nice wedding ring you have there Al.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/11/AlJoy1-640x480.jpg

• Like 1

You're gross.

You'll have it when he resigns.

If he did something illegal, he should absolutely resign. So should Trump, Moore, Etc. Im not claiming hes not an old pervy dude, who likes boobs and hot chicks. Im saying he did nothing illegal with Tweeden, according to her own words in the OP. She said he could kiss her, and he is clearly not touching her in that pic. If other people come forward, or she actually says he felt her touch her boobies, its a whole different story.

Mobb, I hear you. Its the problem with all this 10, 20, 30 years later stuff. You cant really prove anything one way or another. Its he said, she said (or he said he said). So how do we decipher the real perverts who prey on people from, you know, normal folks who got caught up in a moment and took a bad pic, or made a bad joke to the wrong person?

You want to be sensitive to everyone but in the back of your mind you know half of this stuff is BS, for whatever reason.

You know? :dunno:

It's called sexual harassment, and yes that's illegal. How do you not know this?

I'm not pissed off at Trump, Franken, or Moore.

I fully understand people pissed off at Trump, Franken, and Moore.

I think people pissed off at one or two of them but not all three are political hacks.

• Like 1

It's called sexual harassment, and yes that's illegal. How do you not know this?

So your position is Al Franken, Roy Moore and Donald Trump should all resign? If thats the standard were setting, I absolutely agree.

I just wonder if it's only a matter of time before it starts coming down to regular folks. Yeah, what he did was sophomoric, but to publicly shame and possibly cost him his job is too far.

Oh it absolutely will.

So your position is Al Franken, Roy Moore and Donald Trump should all resign? If thats the standard were setting, I absolutely agree.

Yes (photo evidence), No (No evidence). No (Again no evidence)

Besides, these aren't my rules. These are democrat rules they should lead by example and Franklin should resign.

• Like 1

Where's the irrefutable proof Trump did something?

Like Cdub said, he posed for that picture after she told him to stay away. That's who you're defending. Someone stupid enough to do that AND make sure there's proof.

*sigh*

Again, it isnt an R vs D thing. G0ddamn I am tired of this sh1t.

Its a societal question.

Some women have come forward and said this is the kind of stuff we have to deal with that we shouldnt have to.

And ok, they have a point.

But then it turns into this witch hunt where everything is quote unquote inappropriate sexual behavior and any man who ever made an unsuccessful pass at a woman is guilty.

Thats focked up.

Then that sh1t gets equated with actual rape or pedos. Thats focked up too. Those people are really a menace.

And its all lost and hopeless because were completely focking stupid as a species anymore. No ability to discern one thing from another.

Its all the internet and social media. Was supposed to be the great democratizer but its just made us blithering idiots

Like Cdub said, he posed for that picture after she told him to stay away. That's who you're defending. Someone stupid enough to do that AND make sure there's proof.

^^^ See what I mean?

I know youre not an idiot, you come up with funny sh1t when it aint political. But this post is just sad. Really really sad.

Yes (photo evidence), No (No evidence). No (Again no evidence)

Besides, these aren't my rules. These are democrat rules they should lead by example and Franklin should resign.

Ok, so your position is if you hover your hands over an adults boobs, you should resign. If multiple women claim you had sexual contact with them at 14-16 years, its blame the victim. If you say you grab women by the vag and have been accused of sexual assault by more than a dozen women, its fake news. Solid logic.

• Like 1

Exactly. It's not even close.

Ok, so your position is if you hover your hands over an adults boobs, you should resign. If multiple women claim you had sexual contact with them at 14-16 years, its blame the victim. If you say you grab women by the vag and have been accused of sexual assault by more than a dozen women, its fake news. Solid logic.

Sorry but you keep using words like kiss and hover. You're not being truthful and nothing I saw will change you're lying.

Sorry but you keep using words like kiss and hover. You're not being truthful and nothing I saw will change you're lying.

I dont know what to tell you. Try being honest with yourself?

I'm not pissed off at Trump, Franken, or Moore.

I fully understand people pissed off at Trump, Franken, and Moore.

I think people pissed off at one or two of them but not all three are political hacks.

My opinion almost matches yours except I am pretty disgusted at all 3 for their behavior towards women.

• Like 1

*sigh*

Its a societal question.

Some women have come forward and said this is the kind of stuff we have to deal with that we shouldnt have to.

But then it turns into this witch hunt where everything is quote unquote inappropriate sexual behavior and any man who ever made an unsuccessful pass at a woman is guilty.

Thats focked up.

Then that sh1t gets equated with actual rape or pedos. Thats focked up too. Those people are really a menace.

And its all lost and hopeless because were completely focking stupid as a species anymore. No ability to discern one thing from another.

Its all the internet and social media. Was supposed to be the great democratizer but its just made us blithering idiots

BINGO

The part I disagree with is that people/media make it political. We give some the benefit of doubt while others are slammed at a whisper of impropriety....all dependent on the letter in front of their name.

But, good posting. :thumbsup:

^^^ See what I mean?

I know youre not an idiot, you come up with funny sh1t when it aint political. But this post is just sad. Really really sad.

The guy gave 3 examples and two of which I think are valid but have I called for Franken to resign? Nope but he's got to face the music just like everyone else. He should have an ethics review of his behavior by the Senate then see what they say.

Moore's own words condemned him in my mind and IMO that guy should drop out of the race.

The picture of Franken doing that while she's sleeping AFTER she told him to never go near her again condemned him.

Show me proof of Trump doing something and I'll put my political views aside (as I did with Franken and Moore).

Tweeden was a birther...ok's the rehearsal, shows evidence that doesn't prove her accusation. Are there other ways she could be less believable.

She could be a woman.

The guy gave 3 examples and two of which I think are valid but have I called for Franken to resign? Nope but he's got to face the music just like everyone else. He should have an ethics review of his behavior by the Senate then see what they say.

Moore's own words condemned him in my mind and IMO that guy should drop out of the race.

The picture of Franken doing that while she's sleeping AFTER she told him to never go near her again condemned him.

Show me proof of Trump doing something and I'll put my political views aside (as I did with Franken and Moore).

Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwWux5BAczk

My opinion almost matches yours except I am pretty disgusted at all 3 for their behavior towards women.

I'm looking at the Republicans focusing so hard on giving a tax cut to the lazy rich that they're willing to step on the middle class and lower class and blowing up the deficit along the way. They're whoring themselves to the donor class, as usual, as always, and I have to worry about this? Diddling girls offends me, selling out the country for your political owners offends me 100000x more.

This sex stuff is a side show. We're seeing the real rentable political prostitutes in action right now.

• Like 1

I'm looking at the Republicans focusing so hard on giving a tax cut to the lazy rich that they're willing to step on the middle class and lower class and blowing up the deficit along the way. They're whoring themselves to the donor class, as usual, as always, and I have to worry about this? Diddling girls offends me, selling out the country for your political owners offends me 100000x more.

This sex stuff is a side show. We're seeing the real rentable political prostitutes in action right now.

Preach.

:lol:

When one of his victims comes forward, I guess we'll start discussing Trump.

Yes...not one woman has ever come forward against President Trump. :lol:

*sigh*

Its a societal question.

Thats focked up.

Men who are 'radical' anti-feminists (the counterparts to radical feminists) are really philosophical. Now I think a lot of their philosophy is bankrupt, but they are very, very philosophical. The ranting and raving radical feminist is mostly regurgitating what she has learned in school, which gives it an air of high thinking, but it's only an air. Meanwhile, the guys who seem to be on the losing side right now have a lot of philosophy that they are deep down passionate about, and strategy in mind. Their way of thinking is going to be more lasting. Which to me is scary.

We're on a course where this pendulum is going to swing, and as a woman, I feel a lot more secure about values that came through the Reformation and Enlightenment which had a true anchor to them.

Institutionally, radical feminists feel secure now, and probably sense they are winning. But they have faith in something on shaky ground that will probably break up.

This may not sound like a coherent thought but long thought short...the dynamic you speak of is just feeding into the shakiness of the ground.

Yes...not one woman has ever come forward against President Trump. :lol:

Where did they go? No one in the media will tell their story?

Its not illegal. Not criminally. Its a civil suit.

I love how you guys are outraged over a consensual kiss and butthurt over people criticizing a guy near 40 admitting to dating a minor at the same time.

We should send your brain to the olympics. Would win gold in gymnastics for sure.

quite frankly since the history of time, one of the reasons men wanted to rise to power was for this

Its a non-story to me, and I used to like Al Franked as a comedian, but now hate him as a politician

quite frankly since the history of time, one of the reasons men wanted to rise to power was for this

Its a non-story to me, and I used to like Al Franked as a comedian, but now hate him as a politician

I find a lot of these accusations ridiculous and should insult women.

A guy rapes you? Kill him. Im good with it.

A guy threatens your job or something else to force you to Fock him? He should do time.

A guy drugs you or gets you so drunk you cant consent and focks you? Again, time.

A guy gropes you or says really bad harassing things? Should be fired.

A guy asks you if he can do something, and you either consent, or dont object as he does itWell miss, thats on you.

You cant give someone the finger anymore... Welcome to last month. MAGA.

And you can't say a President that looks like a cartoon looks like a cartoon without being called a racist. Yes We Did!

Can we put politics aside for a second and pray that Franken gets the help that he desperately needs. This place can be so cynical.

Its not illegal. Not criminally. Its a civil suit.

I love how you guys are outraged over a consensual kiss and butthurt over people criticizing a guy near 40 admitting to dating a minor at the same time.

We should send your brain to the olympics. Would win gold in gymnastics for sure.

I like how you guys keep lying. How about you stop lying, liar.