Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

70's or 90's Music draft

I think you should get 15 or 20 guys and do a Hot Chick draft for 20 rounds...cause the last few rounds are going to be :lol:

If the interest is there why not more drafters and less rounds? I think it's good for the bored if more people are involved in stuff like this.

Agreed. It brings people together and would be good for the Geek Club in general. It might even might make the political threads that dominate the board more civil. Can you imagine a civil conversation? OK that last line confirms I need to see a doctor.

Agreed. It brings people together and would be good for the Geek Club in general. It might even might make the political threads that dominate the board more civil. Can you imagine a civil conversation? OK that last line confirms I need to see a doctor.

I agree. We just can't have Honcho and FBN acting like children as they did here.

I think you should get 15 or 20 guys and do a Hot Chick draft for 20 rounds...cause the last few rounds are going to be :lol:

I wouldn't even look at that. "What are you looking at." :mad: That reaction would go for home and work.

Imagine theres no flame wars.

No Hilary or Trump

No pointless trolling

No useless threads to bump

Imagine all the posters

Sharing all the bored...

WOOO HOOOO...

People say, Im a libtard

But Im not the only one.

No Hilary or Trump

No pointless trolling

Imagine all the posters

Sharing all the bored...

WOOO HOOOO...

People say, Im a libtard

But Im not the only one.

:D You ever thought about writing jingles

I agree. We just can't have Honcho and FBN acting like children as they did here.

They would get slapped around by everyone so hard that it would stop. Things have changed. No one puts HT in a corner! :mad:

No Hilary or Trump

No pointless trolling

Imagine all the posters

Sharing all the bored...

WOOO HOOOO...

People say, Im a libtard

But Im not the only one.

That's awesome. My girl is watching Glee and they were singing that just as I read it, but I didn't let that ruin my enjoyment of your post.

Maybe we should.

When I ran out of ideas, I could just start drafting Asians.

Nah, but Id probably be pretty good at the lyrics part.

I've got a song from the 60's I reworked the lyrics on and have been trying to get it submitted to a specific company for a tv commercial.Right now I'm waiting on a response from an agency.I enjoy the hell out of writing stuff like that.

I've got a song from the 60's I reworked the lyrics on and have been trying to get it submitted to a specific company for a tv commercial.Right now I'm waiting on a response from an agency.I enjoy the hell out of writing stuff like that.

Is this you?

If the interest is there why not more drafters and less rounds? I think it's good for the bored if more people are involved in stuff like this.

We will do exactly that.

Agreed. It brings people together and would be good for the Geek Club in general. .

See. I saved the Geek Club. These were my idea and I started them up.

GOY !!

Sadly

:cry: Rholio. :cry:

See. I saved the Geek Club. These were my idea and I started them up.

GOY !!

Sadly

:cry: Rholio. :cry:

Well, you could try to die this year, and youre a shoe in. Keep us posted!

We should do the 60s draft at ed's board so I can invite my mom to help me out. I know she'd love it. I can't be having her check out this board though. At this point in my life, although I am a 46 year old man, I'd still be embarrassed to have my mother catch me hanging around with the likes of you people and worse, having her see I have contributed 33K posts to this cesspool.

We should do the 60s draft at ed's board so I can invite my mom to help me out. I know she'd love it. I can't be having her check out this board though. At this point in my life, although I am a 46 year old man, I'd still be embarrassed to have my mother catch me hanging around with the likes of you people and worse, having her see I have contributed 33K posts to this cesspool.

Dude, at eds Bored wed just post a million pictures of beastiality pron or whatever.

What's this Your Mom stuff? What have you been saying about me. - V's mom

Well, you could try to die this year, and youre a shoe in. Keep us posted!

I may beat him to it. If I do I say give it to Shots. Isn't Rholio 2017? The draft is 2018. I would think Shots has a good shot

So what's next 60s or 90s? Who's organizing it? How many people? How many rounds?

As I said before, I wouldn't mind opening this up to as many people as want in but it gets too big, we'd need to reduce # of the rounds.

I'd prefer 90s next.

To me the 60s will greatly resemble the 70s whereas the 90s would be something totally different.

One thing I learned is that a great deal of stuff i thought was 70s was really 60s.

I want in on the 60s. If you guys do the 90s that's better for me. Gives me time to do some research and recoop from the 70s.

same :thumbsup:

IN on 60's

Good for whatever. Started putting together my 90s list a bit.

60s Im in if there is room...will take a bit more looking into for me than 90s .

I am going to organize it. I thought 60's was the favorite for next. We can vote.

Like I said anyone in 70's 80's draft already has a secured spot.

Hosting/updating/day to day operations we need a volunteer to do that.

Let's finish with the 70's voting and this stupid football game tomorrow- then we'll start next draft.

:cheers:

I have my list ready for the 60s. But I have no idea how to rank it. The 70s had some obvious 1st round picks. Stairway, Born to Run, American Pie, Layla and on and on. But the 60s, It's not as clear. Not to me anyway. I'll probably end up reaching to secure my favorites. It's going to be Awesome! :banana: :banana:

I am going to organize it. I thought 60's was the favorite for next. We can vote.

Let's finish with the 70's voting and this stupid football game tomorrow- then we'll start next draft.

As I mentioned previously, I'm pinch hitting for Cruzer in the 90s..he is back in after. Unless he does want in of course.

Borat voice: That Sux. He pain in my a$$hole. I get cat. He get cat. I call curly board girl. He call curly board girl. I make 600 posts in 70s thread. He no can make 600 posts in 70s thread. Great Victory. :first:

Voting has slowed. I think we went from 22 to 24 today. I'll give it an overnight (Chinese overnight) and move on to the finals.

No need to vote. Just take charge and be a dictator and make decisions which is next.. Even people with a preference don't much care either way. Like even though I recommended 90s, my real position is closer to 'whatever'.

I have my list ready for the 60s. But I have no idea how to rank it. The 70s had some obvious 1st round picks. Stairway, Born to Run, American Pie, Layla and on and on. But the 60s, It's not as clear. Not to me anyway. I'll probably end up reaching to secure my favorites. It's going to be Awesome! :banana: :banana:

I honestly can't guarantee that I won't pick two Beatles songs though. Maybe we can limit how early in the draft you are allowed to take a second one.

You kicked edjr out of the 70's, who you kicking out of the next one?

You kicked edjr out of the 70's, who you kicking out of the next one?

Ed's a good guy and made good picks. It wasn't my idea to give him grief but I could see how it grated on people.

As for this time, no one. Our slowest drafter this time was Sux, but I've no gripes. I'd be more offended by the person asking him to leave.