Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

DNC member resigns after using the term "colored people" in a meeting

them coloreds

Police are now adding Tide to their water cannons to break up protesters so the coloreds don't run. :mellow:

• Like 1

Police are now adding Tide to their water cannons to break up protesters so the coloreds don't run. :mellow:

Oh wow...😂😂😂

N*gg*r

Spear chucker

Negro

Colored

Black

African American

Snowflake

You can't say black anymore?

People of color, or brown. That way it's all of the non-whites against the whites, not just the Blacks

You can't say black anymore?

You can say anything you want. just be careful of the crowd

They eat their own.

People of color, or brown. That way it's all of the non-whites against the whites, not just the Blacks

Hmm, I still just say black. They call me white? I've never heard a group of blacks referencing me as Caucasian?

Hmm, I still just say black. They call me white? I've never heard a group of blacks referencing me as Caucasian?

Things white people don't get for $400 Alex

Racist

Things white people don't get for $400 Alex

Black people where I'm from are completely different than where you are from.

Black people where I'm from are completely different than where you are from.

They don't have any where he's from. Just on the Patriots and Celtics.

yah I had 1 African American friend, and I asked him, what part of Africa are you from, and yah now hes just a black friend

Well 'Shiithole American' isn't on the census form yet.

:first: :first: :first:

They don't have any where he's from. Just on the Patriots and Celtics.

Tell that to the Patriots wide receiver coach.

• Like 1

I don't think it's a secret anymore that the real racists are Liberals and the Democrat Party in general. In fact, was it ever a secret?

Racist Democrats don't know how deeply racist they are. They've convinced themselves that affirmative action is responsible social policy and that police are a bigger in problems in black communities than black criminals and black gangbangers are.

Then there are the independents and Republicans that the racist Democrats accuse of being racist who really aren't racist at all, they just reject the Dems's race based quota preferences and are more forgiving of cops. Democrats think people who are colorblind are racists.

Meanwhile, there truly are plenty of Republicans that are racist, but I'm pretty sure they know that about themselves anyway and don't much care. And even with this group, I wonder how much of that racism is really solid and how much of it would melt away if the minorities were holding jobs, paying taxes, having births in wedlock, and committing crimes at rates similar to the white community.

N*gg*r

Negro

Colored

Black

African American

?

This. Whatever people refer to them as, "becomes" a negative term eventually. Within 10 years, people that refer to them as "African American" will be accused of being racist/using a racist term.

Why is that?

Racist Democrats don't know how deeply racist they are. They've convinced themselves that affirmative action is responsible social policy and that police are a bigger in problems in black communities than black criminals and black gangbangers are.

American policy toward blacks since the liberals wrested control from the southern blacks post MLK, was formed almost exclusively by the far NE (NY and north). The most out of touch element of the US. Even moreso than Cali.

This. Whatever people refer to them as, "becomes" a negative term eventually. Within 10 years, people that refer to them as "African American" will be accused of being racist/using a racist term.

Why is that?

Because they're awful people who fail as a race repeatedly. They're self-loathing. And rightfully so.

They constantly try to blame socio-economic factors whilst completely ignoring first generation Asian and Hispanic , etc populations that thrive despite far worse odds.

Why is that?

It's already wrong. Jesus man, get woke already! The term African-American completely in negates the experience of people of color from places like, for example, Brazil. Just because there black doesn't make them African-Americans you racist Pig.

...and no, I'm not making that up.

It's already wrong. Jesus man, get woke already! The term African-American completely in negates the experience of people of color from places like, for example, Brazil. Just because there black doesn't make them African-Americans you racist Pig.

...and no, I'm not making that up.

But don't they call Brazil Nuts N!ggertoes? :unsure:

Technically you can be white and be from Africa. Reality you can be African and just visiting, yet idiots will call you African American. All based on skin color.

Why is that?

When the underlying negative behavior remains unchanged, it sullies each new iteration of the word. Eventually a new word is required because the most recent word gets too closely associated with the negative behavior.

I just let them win. They can use whatever word they like. Since I'm never looking to insult them anyway. I just change the vernacular whenever each generation outgrows one.

• Like 1

Eventually a new word is required because the most recent word gets too closely associated with the negative behavior.

:thumbsup: You are 100% balls-on accurate with this. I was hoping someone would post an answer like this...so I could assure myself I wasn't the only one that thought it.

• Like 1

:thumbsup: You are 100% balls-on accurate with this. I was hoping someone would post an answer like this...so I could assure myself I wasn't the only one that thought it.

Good point

I'd had a black fiance in the late 90s. Dark, dark chocolate at that.

She had a good education, a good job, and her parents were happily married. She'd been raised as a 7th day Adventist but kind of questioning.

Great girl, smart, responsible. The kind anybody would be thrilled to have as their wife and the mother of their kids. I couldn't imagine she'd have much sympathy with these BLM-type excuses for criminal behavior. At that time I was caught in a rut and depressed and her dumping me was devastating and made all my problems ten time worse.

There's plenty of other blacks like her. If blacks were responsible like that and stop making excuses for the bad behavior of cop-killed petty criminals like Michael Brown and Stephon Clark their problems would go away. Somehow they don't see it.

Technically you can be white and be from Africa. Reality you can be African and just visiting, yet idiots will call you African American. All based on skin color.

I think it's Scarlett Johansson who is African-American?