Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

3 minutes

MDC stalking me again. Pathetic

Meuller investigating Ukrainian oligarch who gave Trump 150k.

Same Oligarch gave the Clintons 13 million.

And that's why it was turned over to other agencies.

Shhhh too many thought to keep in their monosyllabic serial mind....

Nope. The Trump appointed U.S. Attorney obviously quickly signed off on a fishing expedition in hopes of randomly finding something criminal about the man that appointed him to his job. That's how things work.

wrongo

:doh:

I dont believe you all read that right.

Did he recuse And therefore not sign off onit...as in someone else did?

Thats what was in question earlier today.

Too funny. Instead of covering this?

Tucker literally did an expose on Panda Bears. ,😂

I can't make this up.,😂

doing things that nobody thought possible, despite the never ending and corrupt Russia Investigation, which takes tremendous time and focus. No Collusion or Obstruction (other than I fight back), so now they do the Unthinkable, and RAID a lawyers office for information! BAD!

doing things that nobody thought possible, despite the never ending and corrupt Russia Investigation, which takes tremendous time and focus. No Collusion or Obstruction (other than I fight back), so now they do the Unthinkable, and RAID a lawyers office for information! BAD!

nailed it wiff :thumbsup:

So did they find the taxi tokens?

Really? You never have a thought on a criminal issue before charges are filed? Thats absurd. Stop being silly.

Oh and also.....I haven't given an opinion on what they are after, what was found, or what the implications are. I just found it very interesting.....and I am waiting for the next step. I don't know what will happen next however.

Not absurd at all. Without charges there is really no criminal issue. How would any of us know exactly why the FBI is/was there? We do know that it has nothing to do with Trump. If the FBI is ransacking lawyer's office to get to their clients, we all have a serious problem.

Not absurd at all. Without charges there is really no criminal issue. How would any of us know exactly why the FBI is/was there? We do know that it has nothing to do with Trump. If the FBI is ransacking lawyer's office to get to their clients, we all have a serious problem.

We know it has nothing to do with Trump?

What?

You JUST said you should wait until charges are filed before I weigh in AND THEN YOU WEIGHED IN BEFORE CHARGES WERE FILED.....Good gracious.

You JUST said you should wait until charges are filed before I weigh in AND THEN YOU WEIGHED IN BEFORE CHARGES WERE FILED.....Good gracious.

You actually think the FBI can raid your lawyer's office for evidence on you?

Its highly unusual, but yes they can. Crime fraud exception (among other issues). Look it up

ETA: heres a helpful link explaining some of this stuff https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/10/us/politics/trump-cohen-raids-legal-issues.amp.html

You think its only evidence about Cohen and not his dealings with Trump?

Haha.....they raided it to look for info dealing with the Access Hollywood tape....not Russian meddling...fockin access hollywood.

Yeah...they arent fishing at all.

Haha.....they raided it to look for info dealing with the Access Hollywood tape....not Russian meddling...fockin access hollywood.

This has to be a joke..

What an absolute sh!t show....

The FBI is basically TMZ now.

What's the access hollywood tape?

This has to be a joke..

What an absolute sh!t show....

The FBI is basically TMZ now.

True...it is a shitshow that several keep taking partial information and claiming thats what its all about.

True...it is a shitshow that several keep taking partial information and claiming thats what its all about.

By all means tell me what the Access Hollywood information has to do with Russian collusion.

By all means tell me what the Access Hollywood information has to do with Russian collusion.

Link to me saying it did?

You know there is a reason Mueller passed it all off...right?

Also...the entire warrant wasnt just that...as you make it sound when you say hey raided it to look for info dealing with the Access Hollywood tape....not Russian meddling...fockin access hollywood.

There were multiple layers to it.

As far as what AH has to do with it or even Russia...timing issues. Release of the AH Story times with release of info in Wiki is a possibility.

Neither of us know as we havent seen the full warrant or what was presented to obtain it. To claim its just that and a fishing expedition and that the number of people needed to sign off on it would go along is laughable.

Link to me saying it did?

You know there is a reason Mueller passed it all off...right?

Also...the entire warrant wasnt just that...as you make it sound when you say hey raided it to look for info dealing with the Access Hollywood tape....not Russian meddling...fockin access hollywood.

There were multiple layers to it.

As far as what AH has to do with it or even Russia...timing issues. Release of the AH Story times with release of info in Wiki is a possibility.

Neither of us know as we havent seen the full warrant or what was presented to obtain it. To claim its just that and a fishing expedition and that the number of people needed to sign off on it would go along is laughable.

russia ! :lol:

Sore losing bro, it's all it is and ever has been.

Buncha nonsense, only a loser would support it.

She lost girls, move on.

russia ! :lol:

Sore losing bro, it's all it is and ever has been.

Buncha nonsense, only a loser would support it.

She lost girls, move on.

Head still firmly in the sand...or straight up Trumps ass.

Head still firmly in the sand...or straight up Trumps ass.

sorry bud, my post was fact, I even double fact checked and triple snoped it.

Thus whole fake russia garbage is just the biggest sore losing temper tantrum by a bunch of criminal scumbags in the history of such events.

Another fact verified.

These facts cannot be argued....now carry on with your support of the the tantrum.

Thus whole fake russia garbage is just the biggest sore losing temper tantrum by a bunch of criminal scumbags in the history of such events.

Another fact verified.

These facts cannot be argued....now carry on with your support of the the tantrum.

They gooooonnnneee fishin!!

Another fact verified.

You still have no clue what a Fact is.

Can you imagine being in a position where you have to hang your hopes on these types of fishing trips...

How embarrassing..

Yup...all those Trump appointees are fishing.

:lol:

What's funny about this post is you're basically saying that because Trump appointed them they would have favoritism towards them or play politics.

Yet when we point this out that it also works the other way you seem to think they are on the up-and-up.

They can be Trump appointees and still be on a ridiculous fishing trip because now they're careers are based off if they find anything. And day by day we get further and further from Russian collusion to just Petty stuff.

Now we're on 15 year old p*** star stories. If I was a betting man I'm guessing Melania gets it next.

What's funny about this post is you're basically saying that because Trump appointed them they would have favoritism towards them or play politics.

Yet when we point this out that it also works the other way you seem to think they are on the up-and-up.

They can be Trump appointees and still be on a ridiculous fishing trip because now they're careers are based off if they find anything. And day by day we get further and further from Russian collusion to just Petty stuff.

Now we're on 15 year old p*** star stories. If I was a betting man I'm guessing Melania gets it next.

Whats funny is youbthink the levels of legal issues this had to go through before being served is just some fishing trip. Its a ludicrous assertion to make.

This is t about Russian collusion...agas n...thats why Mueller passed it off. What about that do some of you still not understand?

Would be downright hilarious to me if this had nothing to do with Trump at all. Just a crooked azz lawyer.

Whats funny is youbthink the levels of legal issues this had to go through before being served is just some fishing trip. Its a ludicrous assertion to make.

This is t about Russian collusion...agas n...thats why Mueller passed it off. What about that do some of you still not understand?

Too much Xanex again?

• Like 1