Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

Don't forget his appointed AG and deputy AG are also against him.

For all the deep state talk of the democrats...maybe its been Pence behind the scenes the whole time...setting Trump up.

And north of 50% of the American people of course.

hack

Youve proven you are...you may have just proven your hero of a journalist isone too. Congrats.

And north of 50% of the American people of course.

Wrong.

Quit listening to the news. Open your eyes and look around.

Wrong.

Quit listening to the news. Open your eyes and look around.

I was just going off the election numbers.

I havent watched or listened to the news in years.

Sundance nails it again. As usual, just a thoroughly investigated breakdown of the situation. This is real journalism kids.

Read and learn, and feel free to dispute rather than discredit anything in there if ya can. I dare ya!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/12/the-doj-and-fbi-small-group-motive-behind-the-raid-on-michael-cohen/

Earlier today I wrote on Twitter: The raid on Michael Cohens home and office was gov. directed political opposition research. The FBI/DOJ officials who carried out the raid will leak the content to media to damage POTUS & engineer narratives for election(s). That was the intent of the raid.

Allow me provide the fact-based argument behind that statement. Beginning with a very basic baseline fact:

You can call it a soft-coup, or you can call it politicization of the DOJ and FBI, but the end result is the same the intentional effort to manipulate, influence, and ultimately subvert an election for the presidency of the United States.

It is an inarguable reality that ideologues within the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation used their positions to conduct a political operation against the candidacy of President Trump. There is currently an Office of Inspector General investigation by Michael Horowitz to discover the scale of that basic truth.

The ongoing OIG investigation has already released some of the investigative evidence proving the motives of the participants. Additionally, through records and releases stemming from outside the OIG investigation, it is a fact the intelligence apparatus within the national security divisions of the DOJ and FBI used their databases to conduct unlawful searches of political opposition; and allowed contractors to do the same.

These clear facts exist regardless of opinion or sentiment therein.

It is also a fact the entities behind the 2015, 2016 and 2017 political operations are still at large, holding their same ideology, and presumably working toward their admitted end goal. No-one, with the exception of the fab-five, has been forced to cease and desist.

Additionally, part of the false information from within the small group collective effort was Christopher Steele naming Michael Cohen as a Trump campaign entity who traveled to Prague to meet with Russian operatives. The outcome of that false and publicized statement resulted in Michael Cohen suing Buzzfeed and Fusion-GPS to discover how the Clinton-Steele Dossier reached the false conclusion.

♦We know the Steele Dossier contains content that was not exclusive to Christopher Steele. ♦We know Fusion GPS held proprietary ownership of the Steele Dossier content. ♦We reasonably know that Nellie Ohr provided much of the research for the dossier content. ♦We know that FBI contractors, perhaps Fusion entities, used unlawful FBI FISA-702 searches to gain information that was passed on to Fusion-GPS and Nellie Ohr etc. ♦We also know the story of Michael Cohen traveling to Prague is inside the Steele Dossier; and we know the story is false It was the wrong Michael Cohen.

Within the Cohen -vs- FusionGPS lawsuit there exists a very reasonable -and accurate- risk to the intelligence surveillance operatives who made the mistake. Arguably that mistake could link the use of FBI and NSA database searches to the intelligence laundry scheme between the Clinton campaign, Fusion GPS, Nellie Ohr and the Christopher Steele Dossier.

So with all of that said, there are a multitude of motives for the small group, and those who support the small group, to oppose President Trumps personal lawyer Michael Cohen. Consider the bigger picture behind their prior activity, engagements and motives therein. In the aggregate they have not been challenged, stopped or blocked; and as a result, all of those ideological allies have nothing to lose.

Adding fuel to the multidimensional motive, the U.S. media apparatus, writ large, is in alignment with the small group objectives.

The evidence of the media motive surfaces amid dozens of leaks surrounding the FBI raid against Michael Cohen. From those leaks hundreds of stories are being written regardless of accuracy. What each of those stories has in common is a baseline the FBI took information from the raid. This is the critical point to understand.

The actual content recovered from the FBI raid is irrelevant. What the media needed was the raid itself. The raid presents the factual cornerstone of every written article from which any false assertion can be made about the content. The media needed the raid, the media does not need the content. See how that works? We are seeing this in hundreds of articles based on anonymous sources who frame the narrative of content.

Accepting this reality we discover the big-picture small group motive. That motive facilitated by the same ideological allies who conducted the 2016 campaign against the candidacy of their enemy, Donald Trump.

There may be voices who have yet to understand the full scope of just how badly the DOJ and FBI are corrupted by politics. There are still some voices, co-dependents in their own abuse, who dont understand or have forgotten the recent political history of the FBI and DOJ as it relates to other matters of ideological opposition.

Those co-dependent voices seem to overlook, or forget, a recent Federal Judge dismissing the entire case against the Bundy family because of gross DOJ misconduct:

U.S. District Court Judge Gloria Navarro dismissed the charges against the four men with prejudice, meaning they cannot face trial again. She said a new trial would not be sufficient to address the problems in the case. A federal judge on Monday said the federal prosecutors conduct was outrageous and violated due process rights of the defendants. (link)

Those co-dependent voices seem to overlook, or forget, a stunning rebuke of ALL DOJ attorneys in the DAPA case as outlined in a judicial ruling by Federal Judge Andrew Hanen:

The United States Department of Justice (DOJ or Justice Department) has now admitted making statements that clearly did not match the facts. It has admitted that the lawyers who made these statements had knowledge of the truth when they made these misstatements. The DOJs only explanation has been that its lawyers either lost focus or that the fact receded in memory or awareness. [Doc. No. 242 at 18]. 2 These misrepresentations were made on multiple occasions starting with the very first hearing this Court held. This Court would be remiss if it left such unseemly and unprofessional conduct unaddressed. 3 (read 28-page ruling)

So it is not a matter of if the DOJ was/is a corrupt organization entirely infected by political ideologues at almost every level. That troubling reality exists, and it is supported by those who should know best; federal judges who see the gross ideological corruption.

The FBI is structurally broken. The organization is fractured beyond repair by political ideologues who operate at all levels. It does no good to continue looking at the situation through a false prism. Facts, evidence and actual behavior must be accepted.

FBI agents doing an honest job would not be conducting secret activities, falsifying evidence to FISA Courts, engaging in unlawful FISA-702 searches and shaping their investigations based on their sentiments toward the targets therein. Thats just a fact; and it doesnt take your accepting it to change the truth of it.

Unfortunately the oft-used we support the field agents, and are not talking about the FBI people in the various field offices etc. is a bunch of co-dependent enabling of our abusers. It is simply a bunch of hogwash feel-good double-speak; it is also entirely false.

Ask the Parkland, Florida parents about the Miami FBI field office and their opinion therein. Ask the families of the Orlando Pulse nightclub victims about their opinion of the Orlando FBI field office. Ask the families in/around San Bernardino, California how they feel about their local FBI field office. Ask Garland, Texas. Ask, runners in/around Boston, Massachusetts, how they feel about the FBI local field office.

You see, just like the DOJ from Oregon to Texas, the FBI issues are not limited to the offices in Washington DC.

So yeah, the FBI raid on Michael Cohens home, office and apartment in New York is just as connected to the systemic ideological enterprises that exist in all manner of other DOJ and FBI examples. The intents are entirely political and the outcome therein is entirely predictable.

If anyone from the FBI or DOJ want to prove me wrong. Please; go ahead. You dont have to do much to prove it. Ill accept the absence of Michael Cohen leaks and media stories as evidence of your commitment. However, I wont be holding my breath.

Until then, my statement on Twitter stands as demonstrably true.

TheLastRefuge

@TheLastRefuge2

The raid on @MichaelCohen212 's home and office was gov. directed political opposition research. The FBI/DOJ officials who carried out the raid will leak the content to media to damage @POTUS & engineer narratives for election(s). That was the intent of the raid

This is the sort of journalism that is actually destroying journalism. There are no facts here. Just conjecture. I hate this kind of biased crap. From both sides. CNN does this stupid ass stuff too and I can;t stand it. I mean it reads like one of you guys from the Trump team wrote this. And we all know how awful that can be.

This is the sort of journalism that is actually destroying journalism. There are no facts here. Just conjecture. I hate this kind of biased crap. From both sides. CNN does this stupid ass stuff too and I can;t stand it. I mean it reads like one of you guys from the Trump team wrote this. And we all know how awful that can be.

wrong plenty if facts there. Either dispute them or shut it. You're no less of a hack than sniffle and wiffle if you dont.

wrong plenty if facts there. Either dispute them or shut it. You're no less of a hack than sniffle and wiffle if you dont.

So we're clear. I couldn't care one bit what you think of me. Not even a little. That may work for some here but not me. So if you think the name calling you do is somehow gonna goad me...haaaaa. no. If being called names here bugs you, well I'm sorry to hear that

I'm not going to spend my time on disputing bad journalism like this. The sun will go cold before all this garbage is disputed.

And, as I said, this is on both sides. I'm not gonna dispute cnn's crap either.

I'll just watch you guys do it.

So we're clear. I couldn't care one bit what you think of me. Not even a little. That may work for some here but not me. So if you think the name calling you do is somehow gonna goad me...haaaaa. no. If being called names here bugs you, well I'm sorry to hear that

I'm not going to spend my time on disputing bad journalism like this. The sun will go cold before all this garbage is disputed.

And, as I said, this is on both sides. I'm not gonna dispute cnn's crap either.

I'll just watch you guys do it.

so you can not dispute any of his facts posted, got it. Cant blame you, since they are indisputable.

so you can not dispute any of his facts posted, got it. Cant blame you, since they are indisputable.

You win. Feel better?

BTW...drobeski should read up on what has come out about this today. Pretty much shows the Ny office already had stuff separate from Mueller.

The Mueller narrative of him orchestrating this big thing is destroyed. Already had his emails.

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/984864127083601920

Fourth, the USAO-SDNY has specific reason to doubt that the seized materials will include the volume and nature of attorney-client communications that Cohen claims. This is because the USAO-SDNY has already obtained search warrants - covert until this point - on multiple different email accounts maintained by Cohen, and has conducted a privilege review of the materials obtained pursuant to those warrants. The results of that review, as reported by the USAO's Filter Team, indicate that Cohen is in fact performing little to no legal work, and that zero emails were exchanged with President Trump.

Cohen has supposedly been under investigation for months for financial issues.

There's those that see the raid for what it is i.e. something to gin up MSM to draw attention away from I.G. reports coming out.

Judge allows Cohen's client names from seized files to be revealed regardless of whether they are under investigation. But it's the anti-Trumpers who are concerned for our democracy.

Judge allows Cohen's client names from seized files to be revealed regardless of whether they are under investigation. But it's the anti-Trumpers who are concerned for our democracy.

This.

Hannity has zero to do with anything. Why is his name available.

Lol Cohen represents Sean Hannity too. Of course :lol:

If you were a lawyer, you would know they represent celebrities and generally people who get sued a lot. You'd also be appalled if your client's names were revealed just because they once sought your counsel.

If you were a lawyer, you would know they represent celebrities and generally people who get sued a lot. You'd also be appalled if your client's names were revealed just because they once sought your counsel.

True to the second part.

As to the first part, it seems like this Cohen guy isnt a real lawyer. (Like, even less than me.) Just a shell guy to hide behind privilege where convenient. So that kinda makes you wonder what Hannity is up to. Its probably so he can coordinate with trump and claim its privileged.

Reagan appointed...damn Ronnie was part of the deep state too?

There wasnt a legal basis for withholding the names.

This.

Hannity has zero to do with anything. Why is his name available.

Perhaps...though now nice to see his position on Cohen is based on just trying to cover his own ass.

We dont know what the judge has seen or knows as far as its relevance. But this judge determined there was no legal basis to withhold the name.

True to the second part.

As to the first part, it seems like this Cohen guy isnt a real lawyer. (Like, even less than me.) Just a shell guy to hide behind privilege where convenient. So that kinda makes you wonder what Hannity is up to. Its probably so he can coordinate with trump and claim its privileged.

Well...thats obvious to any sane person.

Even if he is a BS lawyer (albeit licensed to practice), and even if Hannity is part of something here (which is unlikely), raiding the lawyer's office to get the goods is sort of the Hail Mary of investigation. If it succeeds in getting anything, there will be other battles to fight, if it fails, you're toast.

Even if he is a BS lawyer (albeit licensed to practice), and even if Hannity is part of something here (which is unlikely), raiding the lawyer's office to get the goods is sort of the Hail Mary of investigation. If it succeeds in getting anything, there will be other battles to fight, if it fails, you're toast.

:lol:

Im laughing as imagine the absolute shitshow you all would throw and Hannits show had Obamas lawyer been raided and he had only 3 clients, Obama, someone as shady as Broidy (hell throw Soros or Bezos in there) and Rachel Maddow.

You all would lose your minds.

As predicted, this sham of an investigation went way beyond what its original scope was. Meuller living up to low expectations. Democrats cheer a witch hunt. We'll see how they feel when it's them in the barrell.

Move of desperation. The hammer is about to fall on the Obama admin and the left is sdesperate to find anything to create a talking point.

yep, so obvious. Was the OIG report on McCabe even covered ?

Im laughing as imagine the absolute shitshow you all would throw and Hannits show had Obamas lawyer been raided and he had only 3 clients, Obama, someone as shady as Broidy (hell throw Soros or Bezos in there) and Rachel Maddow.

You all would lose your minds.

He has more clients that 3. And your 10 posts to my 1 in every thread proves the only shitshower around here is you. :dunno:

Holy ...when you spin that this judge revealing this is so mehow bad for Obama and that this judge is doing this to distract? Do you not see how dumb that sounds?

He has more clients that 3. And your 10 posts to my 1 in every thread proves the only shitshower around here is you. :dunno:

He was asked to list clients...he named 2 and tried to hide Hannity.

Holy ######...when you spin that this judge revealing this is so mehow bad for Obama and that this judge is doing this to distract? Do you not see how dumb that sounds?

Says the idiot who thinks all the I.G. investigations are a distraction by Trump away from the Russian Collusion story that NO ONE believes anymore.

Disregard all the infighting with McCabe, Comey, Lynch, etc...AND the two dozen firings, demotions, resignations by SENIOR career level Obama officials....

Another bozo in the continuing focking clown show.

Not by MSM...so the Spice Girls don't know their heroes are trying desperately to finger each other and not in the fun monkey love kind of way.

• Like 1

We went from Russian Collusion to Sean Hannity talked to a lawyer, once.

So is this Hannity thing the new "WE GOT 'EEM!" on Trump this week?

I think it is.

Wow nobody wants to be associated with this Cohen guy:

Just before 4 p.m., he posted a message on Twitter: Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees. I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective.

In a follow-up tweet, Mr. Hannity added, I assumed those conversations were confidential, but to be absolutely clear they never involved any matter between me and a third-party.

After offering those initial statements on Mr. Cohen, Mr. Hannity returned to Twitter late Monday afternoon to provide more detail, saying that his de minimis discussions with Michael Cohen had been almost exclusively about real estate.

Shonuff was all excited about Hannity . Not like the pee-pee story, but excited nonetheless.