Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

Oh this is great. Hannity was Furious that Cohen's office got raided by the FBI. Now we know why. He's a client of Cohen. Only three clients Trump is one and Hannity's the other and the third one is a guy who got a playmate pregnant. Nice Company You Keep.😂

We went from Russian Collusion to Sean Hannity talked to a lawyer, once.

No we didnt.

A. Didnt go from Russian collusion. Thatbis stillon the table. This is complete separate.

B. Only talked to him once? So Cohen lists him as a client. (One of 3) after only talking to him once?

:lol:

As usual...swing and a miss.

This isn't about finding any wrongdoing. It's about dragging Trump's name through the mud, through the election cycle.

SO this judge is in on it too now?

Oh this is great. Hannity was Furious that Cohen's office got raided by the FBI. Now we know why. He's a client of Cohen. Only three clients Trump is one and Hannity's the other and the third one is a guy who got a playmate pregnant. Nice Company You Keep.😂

Engorged

Shonuff was all excited about Hannity . Not like the pee-pee story, but excited nonetheless.

Former director of the FBI said he couldnt rule out the pee pee story.

Let that sink in.

Excited about the pee pee story?

RP lite still lying about my posts concerning that topic...Im shocked!

Let that sink in.

Former director is trying to sell a book. Let that sink in.

And FFS the more we know about Trump...the more( what was a thing to laugh at from the dossier) becomes more plausible.

The dossier that gets more and more accurate as we go on. Anything actually proven false from it yet?

Last news was Mueller likely has proof of Cohens visit to Prague

No we didnt.

A. Didnt go from Russian collusion. Thatbis stillon the table. This is complete separate.

B. Only talked to him once? So Cohen lists him as a client. (One of 3) after only talking to him once?

As usual...swing and a miss.

Whoops three times. They talked three times.

Surly this is the end of Drumph

Whoops three times. They talked three times.

Surly this is the end of Drumph

According to who?

The lawyer claims in court that Hannity was his Client. Hannity says he wasnt. Past...hard to later claim attorney client privilege in any info now that Hannity has publicly stated he wasnt his attorney.

End of Trump...did I or anyone claim that?

No? Great thanks.

Should be a pretty giant issue for Hannity who has spent time defending Cohen on TV given a pretty big conflict of interest now...but since its Fox...nothing will happen.

Someone explain why this is a story?

A. Its pretty funny that Hannity has spent time bashing the FBI and courts over the Cohen raid when it turns out Hannity was a client.

B. Cohen is pretty focking shady...so the question becomes what shady crap was Hannity using Cohen for given Trumo used him to pay women off and another client (RNC official on the finance committee and Cohen had a roll in the RNC finances too I believe) used him to pay off women and possibly force an abortion.

A. Its pretty funny that Hannity has spent time bashing the FBI and courts over the Cohen raid when it turns out Hannity was a client.

B. Cohen is pretty focking shady...so the question becomes what shady crap was Hannity using Cohen for given Trumo used him to pay women off and another client (RNC official on the finance committee and Cohen had a roll in the RNC finances too I believe) used him to pay off women and possibly force an abortion.

Well thats an unfair assumption in my opinion. Id like to stick to facts. Bjt thsts me

Exactly.

So, you didn't provide any advice, counsel or services, but you want that non service classified?

Yeah..

So, by week's end we know who Hannity banged?

• Like 1

According to who?

The lawyer claims in court that Hannity was his Client. Hannity says he wasnt. Past...hard to later claim attorney client privilege in any info now that Hannity has publicly stated he wasnt his attorney.

End of Trump...did I or anyone claim that?

No? Great thanks.

Should be a pretty giant issue for Hannity who has spent time defending Cohen on TV given a pretty big conflict of interest now...but since its Fox...nothing will happen.

Your ignorance is really showing here. You have no idea what you're talking about so I suggest you quit while you're a lap down.

Your ignorance is really showing here. You have no idea what you're talking about so I suggest you quit while you're a lap down.

Hilarious coming from you. And Im not behind on anything Chief...miles ahead of you as always.

Hilarious coming from you. And Im not behind on anything Chief...miles ahead of you as always.

Admit you don't know how attorney client privilege works, liar.

Well thats an unfair assumption in my opinion. Id like to stick to facts. Bjt thsts me

Is this your first experience with Slo? That's his MO. The less facts there are, the more he believes it.

I actually do...again...Im miles ahead of your chief. At this point it wont matter as Hannity isnt a party in the investigation. It becomes tricky if there is anything in thins involving him.

You really should run away son...you dont have a focking clue.

Actually hes got you beat pretty good. Hannity focked up big time there.

Thats the problem with twitter and all this other instantaneous crap. No time to think it through, even for a few hours.

I actually do...again...Im miles ahead of your chief. At this point it wont matter as Hannity isnt a party in the investigation. It becomes tricky if there is anything in thins involving him.

You really should run away son...you dont have a focking clue.

You don't. And that's what you're trying to pivot.

You are full of sh1t and you don't know what you're talking about.

Actually hes got you beat pretty good. Hannity focked up big time there.

Thats the problem with twitter and all this other instantaneous crap. No time to think it through, even for a few hours.

Go white knight in another thread.

You don't. And that's what you're trying to pivot.

You are full of sh1t and you don't know what you're talking about.

Havent pivoted at all dumbass.

Bad times for Trump and Hannity.

Dems have been winning again since Bama voted Blue.

Bad times for Trump and Hannity.

Dems have been winning again since Bama voted Blue.

2 dozen firings/demotions/resignations, fraction of the I.G. report so damning with much more inbound, Lynch about to be exposed for Tarmac offer of SCOTUS, Clinton Foundation under MULTIPLE investigations, conspirators turning on each other, etc....

Boy....Dems sure are looking good. :doh:

Remember when Canseco was trying to sell a book? He must have been lying. :doh:

You left leaning jagoffs can't see they knew before the raid that Hannity was a client? Mueller saw the opportunity for a 2fer and took it.

For the 50th time, you do know that Mueller didn't do this raid right? He deliberately did not participate in this raid. Neither did anybody under his purview. Why is it so hard for you to get through your skull?

For the 50th time, you do know that Mueller didn't do this raid right? He deliberately did not participate in this raid. Neither did anybody under his purview. Why is it so hard for you to get through your skull?

And a Reagan appointed judge is the one who ordered them to name the 3rd client.

That damn deep state.

When are the Slownuffs of the world going to get it through their skulls that establishment republicans hate Trump too? Throwing this "a republican did it" canard when it comes to Trump truly speaks to their stupidity.

Wood was "appointed" by Reagan in April of 1988. He didn't even know where he was at that point.

Hannity talked to a lawyer? String him up! Hang all of those other millions of people who have talked to lawyers too!

Right over your head huh?

Well at least the fake Hannity outrage will give CNN cause to continue to ignore the IG report on their hero McCabe.

Let that sink in.

Worms is also excited about the pee pee story.

Well at least the fake Hannity outrage will give CNN cause to continue to ignore the IG report on their hero McCabe.

:lol: whining about CNN...always good for a laugh from you.

Also...they reported on it already...there is nothing more to report at this point.

Im sure any day now Trump's DOJ will get right on arresting all of these supposed criminals you claim...Q anon says so, right?