Sign in to follow this  
MDC

No guns allowed at Mike Pence speech to the NRA legislative action forum this week

Secret Service says :nono:

Any criminal will now know that this is a gun free zone, and thus an easy target for whatever they want to do.

god I am so sick of hearing this from the left.

it simply means you can't bring your own gun in, there will be literally 1000 guns protecting the area, and unless someone can go all John Malkovich, they don't want some loon walking in with a firearm among the crowd that they can't keep eyes on everyone

pretty much how every event, every where forever when a high ranking political figure is in attendance

• Like 2

Pence's wife will be there, right?

they don't want some loon walking in with a firearm among the crowd that they can't keep eyes on everyone

If the guy to the loon's right and the guy to the loon's left have a gun, then THEY will be the ones keeping the eye on said loon. Therefore, security doesn't have to worry about it.

If the guy to the loon's right and the guy to the loon's left have a gun, then THEY will be the ones keeping the eye on said loon. Therefore, security doesn't have to worry about it.

so the patrons aren't allowed to watch the speaker, but instead need to keep an eye on everyone next to them

I have no problems with gun free zones, when they you know are actually protected by trained forces with you know guns

Secret Service says :nono:

Why does the Secret Service need to protect Pence when hes going to be in an arena full of open carry heroes. :dunno:

Why does the Secret Service need to protect Pence when hes going to be in an arena full of open carry heroes. :dunno:

I think it's the law.

Not only are guns banned, but Pence can't be in the same room as another woman that isn't his wife. Or as he calls her, mother.

This is exactly when you go all Bo and Luke Duke on him. Just show up with your compound bow.

I assume they're going to let Pence carry his own pistol though right?

Otherwise, how does he shoot Kevin Spacey in the end?

Any criminal will now know that this is a gun free zone, and thus an easy target for whatever they want to do.

Well, not necessarily. The Secret Service is going to be armed as well as the local police presence.

So...nice try, but no cigar.

Well, not necessarily. The Secret Service is going to be armed as well as the local police presence.

So...nice try, but no cigar.

No Cigar? Did they ban those cause Bill Clinton is going to be in attendance?

It's not a gun free zone. There will be lots of men with guns protecting the area.

They do which is why they will have lots of men with guns protecting the event.

It's said you can't tell the difference between that and a gun free zone sign.

• Like 1

I shouldnt have called it a gun free zone. That said, the more people that have guns there, the safer everyone there would clearly be. So its strange that theyd want to make the event less safe than it otherwise could be by limiting the amount of good guys with guns.

I shouldnt have called it a gun free zone. That said, the more people that have guns there, the safer everyone there would clearly be. So its strange that theyd want to make the event less safe than it otherwise could be by limiting the amount of good guys with guns.

You're not making any sense. You're characterization of pro 2A talking point is disingenuous.

This is idiotic and clearly trolling. Everyone there will be security screened. it would be great if we could do that everywhere, like malls and schools, but resource limitations prevent that. If we could there wouldn't be a need for good guys with guns. In this particular case, in addition to security screening to prevent bad guys with guns even getting a gun in, there will be lots of good guys with guns. And they'll be those trained types that people such as yourself prefer over the average CC citizen. So, not sure what you're bitching about.

• Like 1

So safest to most dangerous goes in terms of a gun killing someone goes:

1. Some people have guns

2. Everyone has guns

3. Nobody has guns

Got it.

Global Warming isnt as bad as we thought and guns arent allowed at an NRA speech.

More proof that the left and right can go fock themselves and all of you defending them are dumbasses.

• Like 1

How is your gun ban coming along?

LOL. What a retard. "Duuhhhh....If I whine about things and cry and pout....I'll get my way"

How's that working out for ya?

:lol:

NRA Legislative Action conference? That should be a pretty short meeting.

Would the secretary read the minutes of the last meeting?

Um, we concluded that we like guns, and are opposed to any gun legislation.

Ok, new business?

Um, we still like guns, still no legislation.

All those in favor say aye... looks like the eyes have it.

Motion to adjourn and go shoot sh!t?

Second.

• Like 1

Dunno why this is so hard for the left to understand. This is sometimes a Secret Service policy, and sometimes the policy of the venue in which the NRA gathers.

Either way, the only reason why it's done is because they're providing the security another way: it's closed-ended. They're guarding the points of entry; they're providing lookouts with vetted armed guards.

The rest of society doesn't have such a luxury - but certainly leftist politicians and high-minded Hollywood types do, which is why they use armed guards while squawking at the rest of the public that guns shouldn't be allowed.

Can the left not figure out the difference between controlled security, and the need for personal armament in areas which aren't controlled?

Derp.

• Like 1

It seems the Leftzis and MSM gave up on this talking point. Trump spoke at the NRA convention yesterday and I did not hear a peep about people not being able to bring their guns into a room with the president.

Sky screamers btfo once again.

Back to Stormy's worn out vagina I suppose.

Police provide us safety, supposedly, yet we have the right to protect ourselves individually. Its about the right to bear arms. Why do people lose sight of the 2nd amendment when it suits their agenda??

Say I am in the crowd. Crazy gun man pulls a gun on me. I now dont have my piece to protect myself. I end up dead because the security detail couldnt save me in time.

Pretty much guaranteed that a knife wielding psycho goes on a stabbing rampage and nobody there can stop him. :thumbsdown:

Police provide us safety, supposedly, yet we have the right to protect ourselves individually. Its about the right to bear arms. Why do people lose sight of the 2nd amendment when it suits their agenda??

Say I am in the crowd. Crazy gun man pulls a gun on me. I now dont have my piece to protect myself. I end up dead because the security detail couldnt save me in time.

Im very sorry your children no longer have a father because the supposed 2nd Amendment advocates showed that they dont really believe in the cause so much as desire the benefits derived from faking as though they care about the cause.

How is this different from the DNC requiring ID at the National Convention, but saying it is racist to require ID to vote?

How is this different from the DNC requiring ID at the National Convention, but saying it is racist to require ID to vote?

ouch

ouch

There was even a big beautiful :wall:

Your 2nd Amendment right is trumped by private property rights.

NRA couldnt find a venue where their members could bring their gunz? :(

What was the need, with someone else providing top echelon security?

They just couldnt find enough security to feel confident in protecting the speakers from all the NRA members with their guns.

Why are the betaboy/cucks so worried about what happens at an NRA meeting? I doubt NRA members care what's going on at the comic book convention.