Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Sarah Huckabee Sanders kicked out of restaurant because, ya know, Trump.

Eww

Says the guy that likes curvy wimmens. :nono:

Plus the only way to shut her mouf is to put a cack in it. :wub:

I guess the scumbag pansy restuarant owners followed Sarah to the next restaurant she went to, to continue their low life harrasment.

Vile deplorables

Wonder how many voters that translates to that will now vote for Trump?

They just cannot get out of their own way. It's hilarious.

Says the guy that likes curvy wimmens. :nono:

Plus the only way to shut her mouf is to put a cack in it. :wub:

Theres curvy and then theres straight up fat. The face is straight dykey softball player too. Shes like a less hot Monica Lewinsky.

I guess the scumbag pansy restuarant owners followed Sarah to the next restaurant she went to, to continue their low life harrasment.

Vile deplorables

And she wasn't even there. Her and her husband called it a night. The group they harassed were her in laws who are mostly all liberal and don't support Trump.

This according to Mike, her father.

Don't know if anyone else has posted this yet but...I'd fock her.

I'd fock that Nikki Haley chick. Sarah Applebees is all yours.

Vile deplorables

She could fit a whole basket of deplorables in her ass.

I'd fock that Nikki Haley chick. Sarah Applebees is all yours.

She could fit a whole basket of deplorables in her ass.

Misogyny and fat shaming. It's all I have heard on this subject from the left. :thumbsup:

As usual, there's what the MSM reports and the actual story. First she 'was kicked out' then they softened that to 'asked to leave'. Now we find out just how sick these owners are.

While not a franchise, ALL their locations are feeling the actions of one unhinged owner. I'm guessing that location will end up closing or selling dirt cheap. Maybe change their name to Blue Emu.

Huckabee makes claims in a hack talk show and you all immediately think its true. :lol:

And no, if it actually happened its not something people support...so save the youre defending them BS

Huckabee makes claims in a hack talk show and you all immediately think its true. :lol:

Paging Rachel Maddow....you're needed on set to advise Sho what to say.

And no, if it actually happened its not something people support...so save the youre defending them BS

You are a piece of work.

As usual, there's what the MSM reports and the actual story. First she 'was kicked out' then they softened that to 'asked to leave'. Now we find out just how sick these owners are.

While not a franchise, ALL their locations are feeling the actions of one unhinged owner. I'm guessing that location will end up closing or selling dirt cheap. Maybe change their name to Blue Emu.

Great quote from Mike Huckabee:

“It’s an incredible thing when people in the name of their liberty want to deny someone else theirs,” Huckabee said earlier Monday. “And if you’re in the hospitality business, your number one goal is to be hospitable. The owner of that restaurant was not hospitable.”

But hey Libs, keep defending the indefensible.

Now when they lose their business how are they going to pay for their sons boob job and vagina construction?

• Like 1

Misogyny and fat shaming. It's all I have heard on this subject from the left. :thumbsup:

Thats rich, coming from the guys who call Michelle Obama an ape, and whatever retarded names you call Clinton, Pelosi, etc. Yawn.

Thats rich, coming from the guys who call Michelle Obama an ape, and whatever retarded names you call Clinton, Pelosi, etc. Yawn.

Wait I thought when we went low you went High?

I don't let my seven-year-old get away with that excuse when she doesn't get along with her sister.

Well she did it!!!

Wait I thought when we went low you went High?

I don't let my seven-year-old get away with that excuse when she doesn't get along with her sister.

Well she did it!!!

Whos we and you?

Am I the libruhl thats pro 2a and pro-life?

Or are you the conservative thats pro-life and anti 2a?

I need to know the ground rules to debate properly.

Whos we and you?

Am I the libruhl thats pro 2a and pro-life?

Or are you the conservative thats pro-life and anti 2a?

I need to know the ground rules to debate properly.

I hate you. :)

You are correct. I can only speak for myself, but I have never posted anything disparaging about Michelle the person, that is completely disrespectful imo. I've also never called Obama "Obummer" or similar. I respect the office and especially respect the first lady or... person. :thumbsup:

The Deocrats are going to counteract Trump with a leftist maniac from California in 2020.

The Deocrats are going to counteract Trump with a leftist maniac from California in 2020.

If so they lose. They need a likeable centrists. Preferably midwestern.

If they get the illegals booted and DHS gets the voting system protected, 2020 is a lock. You've seen some names on the left already saying 'No' to run in 2020. Who wants to take on Bruce Lee?

If so, they'll have to get past a leftist maniac from the East Coast first.

If so, they'll have to get past a leftist maniac from the East Coast first.

Booker?

If so they lose. They need a likeable centrists. Preferably midwestern.

I am convinced they are going to nominate a woman and/or African American just to get people to the polls and theyll lose worse than last time. You can count on he Dems blowing it.

I am convinced they are going to nominate a woman and/or African American just to get people to the polls and theyll lose worse than last time. You can count on he Dems blowing it.

That's what you Democrats are good at: blowing lots of elections and lots of c@ck.

I still remember 2006 mid terms when the left declared the Republican Party extinct. Great times. :thumbsup:

I'm turning this new playing field to my advantage. I take my wife out to dinner at least once a week. She works hard and goes to school. If I sense any snowflake virtue signaling out of my server no fockin tip. And if anything I've been an over tipper my whole life. I always round up in their favor. Never ask for change, if I pay wit a CC it's always a round number up. If I save a few bucks great. Thanks. Besides, we all know that restaurants are so into illegal immigrants and their plight because they can keep them working 14 hours a day on a slave wage and no benefits. And they won't complain. Transparent frauds.

I'm turning this new playing field to my advantage. I take my wife out to dinner at least once a week. She works hard and goes to school. If I sense any snowflake virtue signaling out of my server no fockin tip. And if anything I've been an over tipper my whole life. I always round up in their favor. Never ask for change, if I pay wit a CC it's always a round number up. If I save a few bucks great. Thanks. Besides, we all know that restaurants are so into illegal immigrants and their plight because they can keep them working 14 hours a day on a slave wage and no benefits. And they won't complain. Transparent frauds.

Don't be that guy, man.

I couldn't screw the waitress over for being a liberal. I'll give her 15-20% and just pity her as you know she'll probably stay in that dead end job forever.

Don't be that guy, man.

Sorry, no more Mr way too nice guy. I've been in the working persons corner forever. Have tip shamed my friends and family on many occasion. No more.

Sorry, no more Mr way too nice guy. I've been in the working persons corner forever. Have tip shamed my friends and family on many occasion. No more.

If the service is good, tip well regardless of the wait staff's inane comments. Would you tip better if you got bad service from some waitress that was obviously conservative?

Hopefully this is just internet talk and when you are sitting at a real table and have a real waitress there, you don't follow through. This isn't how people who know better behave.

Restaurants get away with paying them sub-minimum wage because of our culture of tipping.

Hopefully this is just internet talk and when you are sitting at a real table and have a real waitress there, you don't follow through. This isn't how people who know better behave.

Restaurants get away with paying them sub-minimum wage because of our culture of tipping.

He and some of the others here strike me as the type that know (or think they know) the political affiliation of everyone they meet and use it as a standard for how to treat them.

And yes, those people exist on both sides of the spectrum.

If the service is good, tip well regardless of the wait staff's inane comments. Would you tip better if you got bad service from some waitress that was obviously conservative?

I won't tip anyone who would refuse to serve me for my views if they knew them.

It's not. I live in a liberal state and I'm fed up with these people thinking they are going to set the tone. Keep your mouth shut and do your job. Just like I do.

He and some of the others here strike me as the type that know (or think they know) the political affiliation of everyone they meet and use it as a standard for how to treat them.

And yes, those people exist on both sides of the spectrum.

Wrong. I said if there was an indication of snowflake or virtue signaling. You continually prove you are the one who has everyone figured out. You don't.