Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Not watching cause Im driving and doing talk to text. Whats going on?

You have to watch Kavanuagh's opening. I can't do it justice in a forum. It's simply amazing and he is not taking this sitting down, literally calling out the Democrats on the committee.

• Like 1

I wonder if Booker will be so tender with the judge. After all, he could be a victim as well. One of them is.

Ok. Does he sound credible?

I'm not even watching.

All I need to know is the people who are almost always on the left (wiff/sho) think she's telling the truth, and the people always on the right (ESC/90s/etc) think he's telling the truth. You're all biased and believe what you want to believe. Not that it's wromg or anything. It's human nature.

I'm in the middle, so I don't even care what happened. I just want him to be confirmed, as he should be, and move onto things that actually matter like fixing bridges and our crumbling electrical grid. All of this reality TV politics crap is ruining America, just like it ruined network TV.

Not accused. I saw you you sick pedo!

1. Call me a rapist with no evidence: despicable hearsay

2. Call a SCOTUS nominee a rapist with no evidence: heroic facts

I'm not even watching.

All I need to know is the people who are almost always on the left (wiff/sho) think she's telling the truth, and the people always on the right (ESC/90s/etc) think he's telling the truth. You're all biased and believe what you want to believe. It's human nature.

I'm in the middle, so I don't even care what happened. I just want him to be confirmed, as he should be, and move onto things that actually matter like fixing bridges and our crumbling electrical grid.

Ok.

Watch it and get back with your reply.

• Like 1

Did the witnesses and best friends really deny it?

Jesus Christ, has anyone kept up with the facts here or is everyone just shitposting on a forum?

Yes, all 3 witnesses, including her best friend, provided written statements under penalty of perjury to the Senate Committee denying any and all accusations made by Ford.

Ok.

I'd rather be repeatedly kicked in the balls, than watch that snooze-fest.

I'll just get the highlights from the peanut gallery, like I do for every other news story I barely care about.

kavanaugh coming out with Gunz'a'Blazing!

Awesome! BAM!

Game over.

The Dems are going to look really foolish after this.

I'll just get the highlights from the peanut gallery, like I do for every other news story I barely care about.

You were trolling then. Got it dickbag.

• Like 1

You were trolling then. Got it dickbag.

There you guys go name calling again.

This is why we can't have any nice things anymore.

Fock off doosh.

Game over.

The Dems are going to look really foolish after this.

yep, the emotional message he's sending will not be ignored by the voters and they will hold the Democrats personally responsible.

Wow. Totally blows CBF out of the stratosphere.

Fock off doosh.

See.

Is this the type of guy you would have a rational conversation with? Why are all the bored righties constantly angry and calling names? I thought winning made people happy.

Ok.

It is unfortunate that people like mobb and titans do not keep up with some of this stuff. They are both smart dudes who seem to have checked out of current events and base their opinions off of the last 20 years, which is understandable.

99% of the stuff on the news and out of DC is complete garbage.

The FBI/DOJ scandal from 2016 and this Kavanaugh nomination are two things that cut through the and show you the true state of our country and what is at stake. This is more than abortion vs free healthcare.

There you guys go name calling again.

This is why we can't have any nice things anymore.

Actually bro looking at it objectively you are trolling. You havent watched or looked at anything but automatically assume hes guilty and shes telling the truth. Something that would immediately make anyone start not believing her is when the people she claimed were at the party and knew about it, even her best friend, end up denying that under oath. That should make you pump the brakes right there

Aside from the crying hes doing great . Not sure how these tears will play with the lady senators .

Dude. WTF?

The fact that a judge on the 2nd court of appeals is nearly broken down to tears sends a POWERFUL message as to what the Democrats have done. May the Democrats rot in hell for what they've done.

• Like 1

Which democrat is going to step up and play the fool/heel? Booker is the chalk, but I'm

Going with Harris.

Dude. WTF?

The fact that a judge on the 2nd court of appeals is nearly broken down to tears sends a POWERFUL message as to what the Democrats have done.

His emotion and authenticity are a stark contrast to the xanaxed out giggly can't remember or know what the word exculpatory means despite having a PhD Ford.

• Like 1

Come on Mobb. MDC already plays the I'm above it all/doosh but I'll

Comment/ Troll anyway part. You're so much better than that childish nonsense.

• Like 1

Actually bro looking at it objectively you are trolling. You havent watched or looked at anything but automatically assume hes guilty and shes telling the truth. Something that would immediately make anyone start not believing her is when the people she claimed were at the party and knew about it, even her best friend, end up denying that under oath. That should make you pump the brakes right there

Im not watching because I think he should be the next SC Jusge, and whether or not it happened doesnt change my opinion.

But even then it doesnt even matter who they parade out to corroborate either side, because you guys all have your opinions made up already.

The only difference is I made up my mind that I dont care already. Its a giant sh!t show.

Forget Ds. Forget Rs

That is what a person falsely accused looks and sounds like.

I would hate to be the first Dem in line to ask their canned bullshit question.

What a clown show this is.

1) Did Kavanaugh do it. No way to be certain.

2) What if he actually did do it? I can allow for he was a dumb kid, but what about the others, and more recent incidents? Can they in ANY way be proven?

3) The Democrats are rather impressive in their execution of this little escapade, I give them props. :thumbsup:

4) He should be confirmed regardless.

Im not watching because I think he should be the next SC Jusge, and whether or not it happened doesnt change my opinion.

But even then it doesnt even matter who they parade out to corroborate either side, because you guys all have your opinions made up already.

The only difference is I made up my mind that I dont care already. Its a giant sh!t show.

No I tend to keep an open mind and wait for facts to come out instead of make my own assumptions. And honestly bro youre making your own assumptions without taking in any fact. Not trying to diss you or anything but if you try and look at it like you dont have a dog in the fight (I sure as hell dont cause I dont care if he gets the gig or not) youll understand that a lot of the sh1t the woman has said is being refuted by a lot of facts. Such as her being 15 at the time of the party and not being able to drive, not knowing how she got there or got home despite only having 1 beer, Kavanaugh and her as well as their friends not living anywhere near where she claims the party was at, and him having an alibi for the weekends she claimed it happened. Sorry to but the woman sounds like shes a lying sack of sh1t when reading this

I just discovered that my left hand has been sexually aggressive to my c@ck for years now.... :cry:

This is just the Duke LAX rape case again...

Nah, no one is trying to enhance their career on the backs of a false racial ideology.

I was actually an extra in forced of nature when they filmed at south of the border. I have a picture my grandma took of me asking Ben Afleck and Sandra Bullock when and where they would be signing autographs. In the picture Ben has his hand on my head. Can I say he sexually assaulted me and use that picture as evidence since he cant refute what Im saying?