Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Chris Wallace called it a disaster for Republicans. This accurate? Not watching.

Not watching either but Kabenaugh hasnt even spoken yet. How can anyone make a statement like that?

Well first she's not sure if she wrote the letter she dated the 30th on the 30th or not.

Secondly she's obviously fine with flying and does so frequently.

I'd have to say on those 2 points alone, her credibility has taken a hit.

• Like 1

Yall must be very invested in this for it to be 43 pages long. That or the slap fights are getting out of hand

Chris Wallace called it a disaster for Republicans. This accurate? Not watching.

No.

Anyone watching this realizes it is a dog and pony show.

The AZ lady is asking questions to get "the facts" on the record.

Every time the Dems get the mic they spit some platitude about bravery and heroism.

The skank has lied or "can't remember" every single time she opens her mouth.

The Fox panel right now are a bunch of Never Trump cucks so no surprise they are not giving an honest assessment.

Yall must be very invested in this for it to be 43 pages long. That or the slap fights are getting out of hand

Its a strange/interesting drama playing out. Also about 35 of these pages are insults

I don't think it has been good for them. I know others here won't agree...but she has come off as very credible and believable. The more she details...it can't be good for them to still just move on to a vote with him.

Though, we also have not yet heard from Kavanaugh at this point.

For just her...she seems open and willing to answer questions...wanting for the investigation eventhough its not comfortable to do so.

• Like 1

They just mentioned this on Fox...is this true?

Christine Blasey Ford's classmate and female eyewitness actually denies any and all knowledge of the events and says she doesn't even know Brett Kavanaugh. -

Im seeing where a lot of people dont believe her, that the dems are just commending her and not really focusing on anything else, how bad her acting is trying to force tears, her not being able to remember hardly any details, and there being an extreme lack of evidence.

re: polygraph test

- doesn't know who paid for it

- doesn't recall when it occurred, just that she was on her way to grandma's funeral last month; can't remember if it was before, during, or after the funeral

- did not answer who recommended the polygraph

- said she just remembers crying a whole bunch; crying during a polygraph should have stopped it.

- polygraph was only 2 relevant questions (Is any part of your statement false? and Did you make up any part of your statement?)

- doesn't recall if photographer was in the room https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/christine-blasey-ford-polygraph-results.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

It's party time? Excellent!

What this lady chooses to remember and things she forgets and super suspicious. I don't know how I got to the party but I know for sure I had a one piece on!

Well at least the media is being understanding about this. CNN literally has nine commentators at one desk.

Celebrity Family Feud doesn't have as many people on the screen at one time.

I wish you guys would lay off of Sho Nuff.

You say that as if they have a choice.

And why are 'feminists' so damn un-feminime?

I wonder how the feminists approach the recent movement of "there is no gender binary".

Im seeing where a lot of people dont believe her, that the dems are just commending her and not really focusing on anything else, how bad her acting is trying to force tears, her not being able to remember hardly any details, and there being an extreme lack of evidence.

Where are you seeing that...im going to guess in rather conservative sources because most Im seeing from all avenues is the exact opposite of this. With even Trump supporters saying she comes off as credible and the only thing they say is maybe she is mistaken that it was Kavanaugh.

Where are you seeing that...im going to guess in rather conservative sources because most Im seeing from all avenues is the exact opposite of this. With even Trump supporters saying she comes off as credible and the only thing they say is maybe she is mistaken that it was Kavanaugh.

You must be looking at buzzfeed or CNN. Cause Ive seen this in places other than news sources. Of course saw it on news sources as well but even saw where buzzfeed supporters are saying this and that its hurting actual victims

You must be looking at buzzfeed or CNN. Cause Ive seen this in places other than news sources. Of course saw it on news sources as well but even saw where buzzfeed supporters are saying this and that its hurting actual victims

Buzzfeed :lol: will you ever tire of that asinine accusation?

Which places? Why are you afraid to see them?

Ive seen it across twitter, comments on another forum where even conservatives and guys that are not anti trump saying she sounds credible.

The only ones saying outright that they just don't believe here are the full on Trump crusade.

I doubt anyone watching her today who didn't already think she was lying...came away saying her testimony hurts actual victims.

re: polygraph test

- doesn't know who paid for it

- doesn't recall when it occurred, just that she was on her way to grandma's funeral last month; can't remember if it was before, during, or after the funeral

- did not answer who recommended the polygraph

- said she just remembers crying a whole bunch; crying during a polygraph should have stopped it.

- polygraph was only 2 relevant questions (Is any part of your statement false? and Did you make up any part of your statement?)

- doesn't recall if photographer was in the room https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/christine-blasey-ford-polygraph-results.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

Is this true? Those who watched?

If so.....sheesh.

She literally cannot remember anything, even stuff that recently happed. But shes 100% sure on Kavenaugh and knows details on that.

No.

Anyone watching this realizes it is a dog and pony show.

The AZ lady is asking questions to get "the facts" on the record.

Every time the Dems get the mic they spit some platitude about bravery and heroism.

The skank has lied or "can't remember" every single time she opens her mouth.

The Fox panel right now are a bunch of Never Trump cucks so no surprise they are not giving an honest assessment.

Nicely wrapped :thumbsup: ......ready for take out!

Here is a summary of facts from the questioning so far:

1. The distance between the accuser's house and the country club was between 6-8 miles, thereby necessitating a driver since she was 15 at the time. Who was the driver?

2. There have been discrepancies on dates, i.e., when the alleged assault took place.

3. There is no mention of Kavanaugh in the 2013 therapist's notes.

4. Before they were married, she told her husband she had been assaulted but didn't mention Kavanaugh.

5. Despite her alleged fear of flying, which was said to be the reason for delaying the hearing until a later time, she has flown often for work and vacations.

Buzzfeed :lol: will you ever tire of that asinine accusation?

Which places? Why are you afraid to see them?

Ive seen it across twitter, comments on another forum where even conservatives and guys that are not anti trump saying she sounds credible.

The only ones saying outright that they just don't believe here are the full on Trump crusade.

I doubt anyone watching her today who didn't already think she was lying...came away saying her testimony hurts actual victims.

Wtf are you talking about *afraid to see them*? Sometimes I think you just throw words out.

Like I said, lack of evidence, her having to read a script (that she didnt type up no less), horrible acting, and unable to remember details is just making her credibility shrink and her story worse. Its basically just a he said/she said scenario with dems pushing it as hard as they can. If you cant see that then dam son your blind

Wtf are you talking about *afraid to see them*? Sometimes I think you just throw words out.

Like I said, lack of evidence, her having to read a script (that she didnt type up no less), horrible acting, and unable to remember details is just making her credibility shrink and her story worse. Its basically just a he said/she said scenario with dems pushing it as hard as they can. If you cant see that then dam son your blind

say them digby

Sorry...afraid to say them. I asked you where you heard it...you couldn't come up with any actual places and just used the tired buzzfeed CNN whine with me.

It was foolish...as usual.

Her script/testimony...is evidence...at one point you all will understand that. Of course she had a written statement (they both do as their opening statement...Kavanaugh will read from his as well...both were released prior to the hearing).

Horrible acting...that seems a biased opinion from someone who determined she was lying before she ever even said anything.

Unable to remember details...again, as has been said over and over...this is common for people who have gone through assaults and/or trauma.

Her credibility has thus far only shrunk with those who have stated she had none to begin with.

Im going to guess...if anything taken just after her testimony...the prevailing opinion was that she comes off as believable.

And you claiming anyone else is blind is laughable as always.

Sorry...afraid to say them. I asked you where you heard it...you couldn't come up with any actual places and just used the tired buzzfeed CNN whine with me.

It was foolish...as usual.

Her script/testimony...is evidence...at one point you all will understand that. Of course she had a written statement (they both do as their opening statement...Kavanaugh will read from his as well...both were released prior to the hearing).

Horrible acting...that seems a biased opinion from someone who determined she was lying before she ever even said anything.

Unable to remember details...again, as has been said over and over...this is common for people who have gone through assaults and/or trauma.

Her credibility has thus far only shrunk with those who have stated she had none to begin with.

Im going to guess...if anything taken just after her testimony...the prevailing opinion was that she comes off as believable.

And you claiming anyone else is blind is laughable as always.

what about the discrepancies such as not sure of the date she wrote the letter ? Or the flying thing ? Just to name a couple.

No weight at all in your centrist point of view ?

what about the discrepancies such as not sure of the date she wrote the letter ? Or the flying thing ? Just to name a couple.

No weight at all in your centrist point of view ?

Which discrepancies?

Not sure of the date...what is the discrepancy? Because she can't remember?

The flying thing? you mean that someone would have a fear of flying and hate to do it...but still do it sometimes anyway? Thats pretty focking normal.

If you can't see the difference between...yeah, Ill fly to Hawaii...to, yeah, I don't really want to fly to DC to be grilled by people without some sort of assurances (and she did it anyway for today)...then its hard to ever reach you. Which I already know.

You were going to call her a liar no matter what today. You wouldn't care even if you believed her you would still support Kavanaugh.

That has been abundantly clear here.