Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

So that Rachel chick who supposed to do all the questioning for the GOP? I knew I'd seen her before.

Tell me that's not Susan Boyle from Britain's Got Talent.

It ain't right but he's not getting confirmed.

You really think so? I consider it a lock. I dont even think the Dems are really trying to prevent it.

I didn't say I knew none of the facts, I said I wasn't watching the hearing. It wasn't because I don't care or am uninformed. It's because 1) I'm at work, and 2) it doesn't change anything. It doesn't prove anything. None of us know if it happened except Kavanaugh and Ford. Never will.

There's no questioning the dems held onto this info until the last minute, as a political maneuver. They do not care about Ford or any of the other accusers. That is the only 100% guaranteed fact we know at this point. It was dirty and embarrassing. Neither Ford nor Kavanaugh deserve that kind of treatment.

Well that sounds too reasonable to call you any names.

• Like 1

Someone I know said it best when they said these sexual assault/rape allegations are modern day Salem witch trials

Did anybody see what happened in the Netherlands today?

I had to talk to them virtually every day for 3 years. To this day, I can't figure out how it works. Amsterdam is a country or a city? The Netherlands? The Dutch? How the hell do you get the Dutch out of Netherlands? I guess the Nethers sounded weird.

Wow I hate this Hirono lady.

Go get me a pineapple, woman.

Bad enough when she broke up the Beatles

:lol:

the sexual allegations arent working lets do our best to make this guy look like an alcoholic. - Democrats

• Like 1

Cory "the self admitted sexual assaulter" Booker is trying to twist words right here.

I really hope this pole smoker tries to run in 2020.

Cory "the self admitted sexual assaulter" Booker is trying to twist words right here.

what a joke that guy is

• Like 1

He struck out. They're leaving it up to Harris. She's gonna lay it on thick.

Lion Ted giving the closing argument of facts.

Ford made a credible claim.

Her claim was investigated.

The 3 people she claimed as witnesses all stated under penalty of perjury that she was lying.

The Dems did not investigate when they had the chance, sat on it for 6 weeks.

Someone from the Dems illegally leaked the letter to WaPo.

BOOM.

• Like 1

Sick of looking at all of these no lips

Sick of looking at all of these no lips

It's called labiaplasty. It's All the Rage. And stop hanging out in the ladies locker room.

Corey Booker is black and a member of the No Lips Society

My statement about Clarence Thomas was not race based either, it was just a fact.

Summary:

Congress is a clown show

Ford may or may not have been sexually assaulted but the written statements of her 3 named witnesses and the testimony of Kavanaugh, all on record under penalty of perjury, say that it was not Kavanaugh.

Left still thinks Kavanaugh is a rapist and anyone who drank beer in high school is a rapist.

Right still thinks Democrats are obstructionists who don't care about facts, only emotions.

The GOP Cucks (Flake, Corker, Collins, etc) all have cover to vote yea.

Kavanaugh will be approved within 5 days.

What is next for the Dems?

- more gang rapes and anonymous letters

- coordinated #resist protests around the country

- scream at the sky

- take the L and learn something from this

The democrats salvaged what they could, which is advancing the narrative that Trump and the republicans are evil and hate women

Who doesn't know what hearsay means for 10 cents Alex.

"Who is Mike Honcho?"

hear·say
ˈhirˌsā/
noun
  1. information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.
    "according to hearsay, Bob had managed to break his arm"
    synonyms: rumor, gossip, tittle-tattle, idle talk;

Boy, you guys are silly. Don't you see? An L is the biggest W for the D.

By placing Kav, the Ds can spend the next 6 weeks and then the next two years and 6 weeks running around talking about how important it is to vote for the D so that no more evil drunken rapist men take power!

meanwhile, they can all assert that they did their level best, but it's up to you the voter to give us the numbers we need! Otherwise, we can't be held accountable.

And worst case scenario? Damned if Kavanaugh is life isn't ruined and he doesn't get the job. Mission accomplished.

Either win by losing or win by winning. Either way it's a win-win.

Geez guys, this ain't exactly four dimensional chess we're playing here.

I am solidly in the camp that Ford was assaulted, but not by Kavanaugh. I found her unconvincing and without any corroborating witnesses/evidence facts must dictated the outcome. The facts also show the witnesses denying or refuting the claims made by Ford. Those are facts.

No witnesses. No evidence. No case. It failed, and he should be confirmed. And while I'm at it. The Democrats should be ashamed of such a deplorable tactic. Simply awful.

The only new thing I learned is Kavanaugh likes beer. Like a lot.:cheers:

• Like 2

What is next for the Dems?

- more gang rapes and anonymous letters

- coordinated #resist protests around the country

- scream at the sky

- take the L and learn something from this

- leak private addresses and phone numbers of Republican members of the committee

I'm not even sure that Ford was sexually assaulted, since she is a proven liar (terrified to fly).

....and she's fugly.

For those who missed because they were being productive adults all day, here is Kav's opening statement.

One of the most severe beat downs of the deranged left we will ever see.

Who's the hot blonde on the right

Isn't that the racist Jew/Mexican lady that flashed the white power sign??

It is unfortunate that people like mobb and titans do not keep up with some of this stuff. They are both smart dudes who seem to have checked out of current events and base their opinions off of the last 20 years, which is understandable.

99% of the stuff on the news and out of DC is complete garbage.

The FBI/DOJ scandal from 2016 and this Kavanaugh nomination are two things that cut through the ###### and show you the true state of our country and what is at stake. This is more than abortion vs free healthcare.

Generally thats true. I pay as little attention as possible to the news anymore, because its depressing.

This story, from what I have seen and read, makes me sick.

Quite frankly? I dont really give a damn what happened 35 years ago. If youre too much of a gutless coward to come forward in 35 years, well then, no justice for you.

The way she came forward... the timing of the whole thing... this isnt a quest for justice or to find fact. Its a political streetfight. Plain and simple.

I find there to be zero credible evidence against the nominee, and would vote to confirm him immediately. Her story is bare bones at best, riddled with inconsistency, and denied by everyone else allegedly involved. Plus, she strikes me as a loon for a number of reasons.

Politics today disgusts me, and Im glad I dont have to be bombarded with it.

• Like 1