Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Explain for those of us that can't watch

- The Dems had months to have this investigated but sat on it instead

- Feinstein could have questioned Kavanaugh under oath about it when she got the letter but sat on it

- Feinstein leaked the letter after being told by Ford to keep it confidential

- Some positive statements about Ford as a person

- FBI has nothing to investigate: no house, no date, no corroborating evidence or witnesses; all witnesses named so far including the best friend have denied it under penalty of perjury

- Not a single Dem asked a question about what happened, only used their time to grandstand for political points with their base

- The committee offered to meet Ford in CA last week to take statement, someone refused it

- Ford said she couldn't fly to DC last week because she is terrified of flying, yet she apparently flies all the time

- Said something probably did happen to Ford, but nothing she has stated lends any reason to believe it was Kavanaugh

He did a good job of attacking the Dems and the process/timing, not Ford herself.

I wish Ford was questioned more on her statement she wanted this investigated. Why didn't she take this to the local authorities to have them start to investigate?

Because dry humping isn't a crime. Not even in Amish Country.

My take.

1) Kavanaugh did it.

2) He was a kid, and kids do stupid crap.

3) The democrats don't care if he did it, or about Ford. as it's obviously all politically motivated.

4) He should be confirmed regardless.

5) He looks like a creepy paedo.

ETA: Didn't watch any of the hearing and have barely paid attention to the story.

1) Kavanaugh did it.

any particular reason?

ETA: Didn't watch any of the hearing and have barely paid attention to the story.

oh, never mind, you are just a dumb ass

Im gonna need sho to produce these so called republicans believing Ford and changing their minds. Cause I havent seen a single one day that and in fact am seeing the opposite where dems arent believing her. Even women are saying this

any particular reason?

oh, never mind, you are just a dumb ass

Cool personal attack bro. Wish I was one of the cool kids. Zzzzz.

Cool personal attack bro. Wish I was one of the cool kids. Zzzzz.

I don't think you are a dumb ass by any means, one of my favorite posters actually, but you don't think its kind of irresponsible to say something like that without even watching the hearing?

• Like 1

Im gonna need sho to produce these so called republicans believing Ford and changing their minds. Cause I havent seen a single one day that and in fact am seeing the opposite where dems arent believing her. Even women are saying this

BEtting Lindsay Graham.

- Feinstein could have questioned Kavanaugh under oath about it when she got the letter but sat on it

- Not a single Dem asked a question about what happened, only used their time to grandstand for political points with their base

- The committee offered to meet Ford in CA last week to take statement, someone refused it

Lets pretend the story is true.

Even if, that above is low down dirty stuff. Unfair to ALL parties. Both Brett and Ford.

My take.

1) Kavanaugh did it.

2) He was a kid, and kids do stupid crap.

3) The democrats don't care if he did it, or about Ford. as it's obviously all politically motivated.

4) He should be confirmed regardless.

5) He looks like a creepy paedo.

I agree with all of this.

Another tidbit:

- Ford attending many parties over the next few years with Kavanaugh and Judge. There was never any further sexual inappropriateness.

So, after almost being raped and murdered by Kavanaugh she still went to the same parties. Must have been extremely traumatic.

Sworn testimony...sworn statements...those are all evidence.

It's ficking hearsay you dumbletwat.

shocker

let me guess, you did not watch any of the testimony either

No. Unlike you my self esteem isnt riding on the outcome.

I don't think you are a dumb ass by any means, one of my favorite posters actually, but you don't think its kind of irresponsible to say something like that without even watching the hearing?

Trump says stupid crap about stuff he knows nothing about all day, and it doesn't seem to bother most of you. He was defending Kavanaugh before the testimony, so why can't I come to the opposite conclusion before the testimony? Why am I held to a different standard than the focking President of the USA?

All I need to know is 1) three different people have made accusations, 2) Trump is also guilty of many of the things he is defending Kavanaugh about, 3) Kavanaugh looks like a serial killer. Don't try and tell me you don't know what look I'm taking about either. They all have it. None of you would leave that dude alone with your kids. CREEPER ALERT!

• Like 1

False...Sho is the one saying it should be investigated.

Others here have proclaimed her a lying skank from the start.

For my actions...Ive been called a piece of ###### and I and others have been accused of being rapists in our past.

Not accused. I saw you you sick pedo!

Exactly. Im sure we can get 10 people here to make a sworn statement that Sho is a dumb ass. By his logic, its true and not hearsay.

• Like 1

You totally enjoy being a richard to people and you thrive on it. You love to stir the pot. You dish out some much here that it's pathetic.

Can you stop calling him a "Richard" and just call him a f@cking @sshole like everyone else does? Stop sugar-coating it - you're not on FBGheys.

Trump says stupid crap about stuff he knows nothing about all day, and it doesn't seem to bother most of you. He was defending Kavanaugh before the testimony, so why can't I come to the opposite conclusion before the testimony? Why am I held to a different standard than the focking President of the USA?

All I need to know is 1) three different people have made accusations, 2) Trump is also guilty of many of the things he is defending Kavanaugh about, 3) Kavanaugh looks like a serial killer. Don't try and tell me you don't know what look I'm taking about either. They all have it. None of you would leave that dude alone with your kids. CREEPER ALERT!

1. What about the accusations that defend Kav?

2. Debatable.

3. That is a third grade mentality. Serial kills can look many different ways.

Exactly. Im sure we can get 10 people here to make a sworn statement that Sho is a dumb ass. By his logic, its true and not hearsay.

He won clueless poster of 2017 by a wide margin. It was him vs literally every other posted and had like 45% of the votes. :doublethumbsup:

sure, but there's too much evidence that the statements came from unreliable sources

He won clueless poster of 2017 by a wide margin. It was him vs literally every other posted and had like 45% of the votes. :doublethumbsup:

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

And no minds ramble while responding to their own posts 🧐

1. What about the accusations that defend Kav?

2. Debatable.

3. That is a third grade mentality. Serial kills can look many different ways.

1) We'll never know the truth. It's all he said/she said, so to say one or the other is lying is pointless. It's all about how you feel personally, or what aligns with your own allegiance and agenda. I don't really care if he did it, and think he should be confirmed regardless. That's what puts me in the unique situation of not being a hack. I don't even think it was a big deal TBH. He just grabbed a few asses. That's what drunk college kids do.

2) Nah bro. Dude has straight up admitted on several occasions. It's on tape FFS. Don't be that dude.

3) They might all come in different shapes and sizes, but every dude with serial killer eyes is a serial killer.

Another tidbit:

- Ford attending many parties over the next few years with Kavanaugh and Judge. There was never any further sexual inappropriateness.

So, after almost being raped and murdered by Kavanaugh she still went to the same parties. Must have been extremely traumatic.

Wait. Is this true? Did she really attend the same parties he did after all this?

- Some positive statements about Ford as a person

- FBI has nothing to investigate: no house, no date, no corroborating evidence or witnesses; all witnesses named so far including the best friend have denied it under penalty of perjury

- Ford said she couldn't fly to DC last week because she is terrified of flying, yet she apparently flies all the time

- Said something probably did happen to Ford, but nothing she has stated lends any reason to believe it was Kavanaugh

He did a good job of attacking the Dems and the process/timing, not Ford herself.

Did the witnesses and best friends really deny it?

Who doesn't know what hearsay means for 10 cents Alex.

• Like 1

Who doesn't know what hearsay means for 10 cents Alex.

Mine is spot on. Not sure what youre talking about. But when you get couple people saying it and others join in cause they heard it and believe it too then its hearsay. Maybe you need a dictionary :dunno:

kavanaugh coming out with Gunz'a'Blazing!

Awesome! BAM!

And that is what telling the truth looks like.

kavanaugh coming out with Gunz'a'Blazing!

Awesome! BAM!

Not watching cause Im driving and doing talk to text. Whats going on?