Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

I was actually an extra in forced of nature when they filmed at south of the border. I have a picture my grandma took of me asking Ben Afleck and Sandra Bullock when and where they would be signing autographs. In the picture Ben has his hand on my head. Can I say he sexually assaulted me and use that picture as evidence since he cant refute what Im saying?

you are kind of a d!ck head

I dont condone either side doing it. I hope the woman gets prison time and gets sued for slander.

• Like 1

you are kind of a d!ck head

How so? Please present your argument cause that is likely refuted by pretty much everyone who knows me. But Ill entertain you and listen to what you have to say

Just because they do it doesn't mean we have to go along and condone it , which Shonuff and his like have done.

100%

I think we need to start holding both sides accountable. We're too busy fighting against one another though. Just look at this thread. I've been called personal names by 5-6 posters, just because I think it's more probable that 3 people making the same accusation are telling the truth, as opposed to one person denying the accusation against all 3. When none of us will ever know the truth and can do nothing but speculate regardless.

I am surprised by his presentation to the Senators, he is standing up to them, but he is walking a like here, a couple times i think he has gone just a little too far to the wrong side. He needs to be careful.

100%

I think we need to start holding both sides accountable. We're too busy fighting against one another though. Just look at this thread. I've been called personal names by 5-6 posters, just because I think it's more probable that 3 people making the same accusation are telling the truth, as opposed to one person denying the accusation against all 3. When none of us will ever know the truth and can do nothing but speculate regardless.

This a terrible legacy they are leaving behind. Trump will be long gone but accusations without evidence will remain and stay with us for a long time.

• Like 1

LMFAO, back to the calendars, I think he is in their wheelhouse at this point, I smell a hint of desperation

Hold the phone....I had no idea he went to Georgetown Prep, that changes things.....

High school yearbooks. J H Christ.

so focking pathetic. forget what i said about him keeping it together. he should just laugh in their scumbag faces.

I just now turned on CNN. Has it been hardcore like this all day?

2018: the year Democrats invented lying.

I feel like Im in that Ricky Gervais movie. :(

Graham....holy sh!t dood.....he went hulk on them... :shocking:

I am waiting for Graham to turn to his left and tell the person there to "hold my hoops,...."

Have people been as emotional all day long? I'm still at work...

Have people been as emotional all day long? I'm still at work...

Ive been at school and all of a sudden everyone on social media was going bananas. Came here and found the same thing. Listening to the things coming out Im honestly shocked this found any ground

Now that I know he was skulking around G'town prep in the 80's I know he didn't do sh!t, I knew those clowns at that school.....lmfao, gang rape my focking arse.....not a focking chance....lol

Question:

Even if he did assault her, he was a minor. If he was arrested wouldn't those files have remained closed and wouldn't be held against him?

I'm never jacking it to Alyssa Milano again. Unless there's a sex tape.

I still wanna know what the hell is up with the yearbook. What are they asking him about a freaking yearbook? Did it have *nice raping that Ford girl* in it?

Question:

Even if he did assault her, he was a minor. If he was arrested wouldn't those files have remained closed and wouldn't be held against him?

Two concerns, if he lied about it....problem.... and if the other accusers have anyt legitimacy, then we have a trend....big problem...

Who is this Graham dude? This dude is usually such a pu$$y..

Damn, homeboy is speaking for the people, love it..

Now we're on to puking and farts. Not a joke, it's happening.

Where was all of this heat, anger and disgust when Clarence Thomas faced the Senate?

Where was all of this heat, anger and disgust when Clarence Thomas faced the Senate?

Different time, I loved the way Thomas shot back at them when he did, he was a badass.... :thumbsup:

How so? Please present your argument cause that is likely refuted by pretty much everyone who knows me. But Ill entertain you and listen to what you have to say

I know, right? They would say you aren't kind of a dickhead but a total dickhead.

:P

Uhm, is it wrong to find Klobuchar hot with that hair drifting over her left eye like that? :huh:

I've got to go back to work now. If something interesting happens please describe it so I can read it here later.

TIA