TimmySmith

Baltimore poised to become weed capital of world

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wbaltv.com/amp/article/baltimore-prosecutors-to-stop-prosecuting-marijuana-possession/26076350

In short Baltimore will no longer prosecute weed posession of ANY size. And also vacate all weed cases currently in the court system.

Essentially Baltimore will be a safe base to store and distribute mj.

It was a weird statement released. They're not prosecuting any weed possession regardless of quantity but they're still going after dealers. Also, one of the reasons given was that prosecution of possession disproportionately targets people of color. I guess since it benefits them, they aren't offended when cops/prosecutors stereotype them.

Great. Violent and stoned. At least they make delicious crab cakes. I go there once a year around August for a feast. I actually kind of like Baltimore, but man, I have seen some of the dark sides of that city and don't ever want to see them again.

Maybe if they can get Chicago stoned people will stop killing each other and simply learn to enjoy the Italian beef and charred polish with some hot giardiniera in place of shooting randomly into vehicles and homes in the hopes of hitting some other gang thug that should have been shot years earlier? But then again, weed is not a cure all for those who like to kill other people. Maybe it even enhances their pleasure of doing it.

Now if we can produce weed that makes you sterile problem solved. Cmon GMO's...get your act together!!!

Now if we can produce weed that makes you sterile problem solved. Cmon GMO's...get your act together!!!

Oh hell yeah!! And then give it away for free.

A couple of weeks ago Dave Portnoy (El Prs) shut down the comment section at Barstool Sports for rampant racism

Good to see FFT is still a safe space for racists

It was a weird statement released. They're not prosecuting any weed possession regardless of quantity but they're still going after dealers. Also, one of the reasons given was that prosecution of possession disproportionately targets people of color. I guess since it benefits them, they aren't offended when cops/prosecutors stereotype them.

Correct.

• Like 1

Ah,Baltimore! Newbies vacation destination of choice. I bet hes thrilled!

Ah,Baltimore! Newbies vacation destination of choice. I bet hes thrilled!

It's a solid way to take a really sh!tty place and push out the last remaining vestiges of decent people.

Correct me if Im wrong but isnt the big change that theyre no longer running simple possession cases through the courts ie weed isnt legal there but now its a ticket / fine under a certain amount?

If so Baltimore isnt the first city to do this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wbaltv.com/amp/article/baltimore-prosecutors-to-stop-prosecuting-marijuana-possession/26076350

In short Baltimore will no longer prosecute weed posession of ANY size. And also vacate all weed cases currently in the court system.

Essentially Baltimore will be a safe base to store and distribute mj.

Marilyn Mosby is kinda hawt. :wub:

• Like 1

The dumbest aspect of this is that if you're going to do this, then go all-in. Meaning, why the fuuck would you essentially legalize weed without deriving the tax benefits from its sale and distribution? Especially a shiithole like Baltimore.

And yeah, really don't like the motivation here. Oh, God forbid blacks get arrested for breaking the law. So we just won't enforce that. Because God knows we hate to have rallies against us!

If they had said they want to try to clear out the backlog in their policing and detention efforts, I could see that. But bringing in race is retarded.

Correct me if Im wrong but isnt the big change that theyre no longer running simple possession cases through the courts ie weed isnt legal there but now its a ticket / fine under a certain amount?

If so Baltimore isnt the first city to do this.

This hasn't happened anywhere else. It's still illegal. She just said she won't prosecute. The next prosecutor can do what ever he wants.

Great. Violent and stoned. At least they make delicious crab cakes. I go there once a year around August for a feast. I actually kind of like Baltimore, but man, I have seen some of the dark sides of that city and don't ever want to see them again.

Maybe if they can get Chicago stoned people will stop killing each other and simply learn to enjoy the Italian beef and charred polish with some hot giardiniera in place of shooting randomly into vehicles and homes in the hopes of hitting some other gang thug that should have been shot years earlier? But then again, weed is not a cure all for those who like to kill other people. Maybe it even enhances their pleasure of doing it.

I'm sure the black ghetto community in Chicago is already near 100% stoned. I also doubt this changes the amount of people stoned.

I'm actually living near Balt now. The pizza I have found is pretty good. Most places are very similar, but the ones that stand out are very satisfying. It's better than way over paying for overrated Chicago suburb pizza.

I also didn't realize how good a real crab cake could be until I came here

This hasn't happened anywhere else. It's still illegal. She just said she won't prosecute. The next prosecutor can do what ever he wants.

Okay. Well I guess I will toke up next time I go to the Inner Harbor.

Okay. Well I guess I will toke up next time I go to the Inner Harbor.

You may still get arrested. :dunno:

I haven't read what the mechanism is for releasing those who are arrested.

You may still get arrested. :dunno:

I haven't read what the mechanism is for releasing those who are arrested.

I think the mechanism is crying about race.

I think the mechanism is crying about race.

The danger of one of the 3 branches usurping the role of the other is that eventually, they all become politicians.

The dumbest aspect of this is that if you're going to do this, then go all-in. Meaning, why the fuuck would you essentially legalize weed without deriving the tax benefits from its sale and distribution? Especially a shiithole like Baltimore.

And yeah, really don't like the motivation here. Oh, God forbid blacks get arrested for breaking the law. So we just won't enforce that. Because God knows we hate to have rallies against us!

If they had said they want to try to clear out the backlog in their policing and detention efforts, I could see that. But bringing in race is retarded.

Well, it is Baltimore so....

Stupid question, but what is the racial breakdown of Baltimore? If the racial makeup of the city is predominantly people of color then wouldn't that be a factor in the percentage of weed arrests being people of color?

Stupid question, but what is the racial breakdown of Baltimore? If the racial makeup of the city is predominantly people of color then wouldn't that be a factor in the percentage of weed arrests being people of color?

Don't go adding logic to a racial conversation. 😤

And the majority of the police dept are minorities.

I'm sure the black ghetto community in Chicago is already near 100% stoned. I also doubt this changes the amount of people stoned.

I'm actually living near Balt now. The pizza I have found is pretty good. Most places are very similar, but the ones that stand out are very satisfying. It's better than way over paying for overrated Chicago suburb pizza.

I also didn't realize how good a real crab cake could be until I came here

There is a take out pizza place in Wheaton that is pretty good, I think it's called 'Rosati's' on Butterfield Rd. My favorite pizza place all my life was in a Chicago burb. It was called County Inn Pizza. Every time I visited Chicago since back in the 80's I would pick up a cheese and sausage pizza from there. A couple years ago they sold out to new owners. It is not even edible now. Or at least the last time I was there.

And yeah man, I'm about 4-5 hours away from Balt. and we plan a food trip there every year over the past few years.

And prosecutor.

And every jury. And from what I've seen many judges.

Any number you find that does not support the dogmatic views will be attacked as fraudulent

Villainizing weed makes you look 60+ years old.

Acting like there is no downside to legalizing weed makes you look stupid.

• Like 1

Voting to legalize weed is one thing. Declaring that they'll stop enforcing the laws currently on the books because of how it is affecting a certain group of people is entirely different.

• Like 1

This is very true. The weed heads just think it is like the safest and most effective medicinal and pleasurable drug to come out since fresh water.

This is very true. The weed heads just think it is like the safest and most effective medicinal and pleasurable drug to come out since fresh water.

Exactly. It's just another way to scramble your brain and feel good, no different than booze, just different side affects. Stop acting like it's not

Voting to legalize weed is one thing. Declaring that they'll stop enforcing the laws currently on the books because of how it is affecting a certain group of people is entirely different.

Which is just about every law in BMore, and every other major city. I understand the intent of what the Prosecutor is doing, but if she goes forward, she should be removed for not doing her job.

Nailed it.

If a prosecutor stopped enforcing embezzlement because it adversely affects whites, there'd be hell to pay.

This x1000

Yes, but this IS the central tenet of the SJW ideology. The world must be adapted to allow what ever behavior or action those with a grievance have....

This should be less surprising as it is just plain sad.

There is a take out pizza place in Wheaton that is pretty good, I think it's called 'Rosati's' on Butterfield Rd. My favorite pizza place all my life was in a Chicago burb. It was called County Inn Pizza. Every time I visited Chicago since back in the 80's I would pick up a cheese and sausage pizza from there. A couple years ago they sold out to new owners. It is not even edible now. Or at least the last time I was there.

And yeah man, I'm about 4-5 hours away from Balt. and we plan a food trip there every year over the past few years.

Rosatis is a pretty large chain. There are some very good pizza places in the burbs that are a good amount better than anything here. There are also a ton of places that are overrated and charge way too much. The prices are insane. $28 for a 16" cracker crust that I can eat in one sitting

Rosatis is a pretty large chain. There are some very good pizza places in the burbs that are a good amount better than anything here. There are also a ton of places that are overrated and charge way too much. The prices are insane. $28 for a 16" cracker crust that I can eat in one sitting

HATE SPEECH!!!! :mad: