avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I am 110% certain if a guy who was not rich or famous pulled this same stunt they would have thrown the book at him regardless of where he was. :thumbsup: 

Chicken or the egg.  Only someone rich or famous would have attempted such a lame stunt and nearly pulled it off.  Poor people don't have the time and money to try this stuff, and no one would believe them. 

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Chicken or the egg.  Only someone rich or famous would have attempted such a lame stunt and nearly pulled it off.  Poor people don't have the time and money to try this stuff, and no one would believe them. 

You're kidding, right?  There have been numerous fake racist attack stories/articles posted in this very forum.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

You're kidding, right?  There have been numerous fake racist attack stories/articles posted in this very forum.

Don't have them all committed to memory.  But they would be a great evidence over whether wealth or race ultimately plays out.

Jussie Smollett's lawyer suggests Osundairo brothers wore white makeup during attack

Jussie Smollett's attorney Tina Glandian offered an explanation as to why the "Empire" star said his alleged attackers were white while also dismissed Donald Trump's announcement that the FBI and Justice Department will review the "outrageous" decision to drop charges in the actor's case.

Glandian told "Today's" Savannah Guthrie Thursday that Smollett did not lie when he told police he believed his alleged attackers were white because they were possibly wearing white makeup to disguise themselves.

Smollett previously told police he was attacked by two men wearing ski masks on January 29 and he could make out they had "pale or white skin" around their eyes. According to police, Smollett hired African-American brothers Abel and Ola Osundairo to stage the hate crime but Smollett has maintained this to be false and he was cleared of all charges on Tuesday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/jussie-smolletts-lawyer-suggests-osundairo-brothers-wore-white-makeup-during-attack-brushes-off-fbi-probe/ar-BBVlkCD?li=BBnb7Kz

This is pathetically laughable.  😂

1 minute ago, joneo said:

Jussie Smollett's lawyer suggests Osundairo brothers wore white makeup during attack

Jussie Smollett's attorney Tina Glandian offered an explanation as to why the "Empire" star said his alleged attackers were white while also dismissed Donald Trump's announcement that the FBI and Justice Department will review the "outrageous" decision to drop charges in the actor's case.

Glandian told "Today's" Savannah Guthrie Thursday that Smollett did not lie when he told police he believed his alleged attackers were white because they were possibly wearing white makeup to disguise themselves.

Smollett previously told police he was attacked by two men wearing ski masks on January 29 and he could make out they had "pale or white skin" around their eyes. According to police, Smollett hired African-American brothers Abel and Ola Osundairo to stage the hate crime but Smollett has maintained this to be false and he was cleared of all charges on Tuesday.

The Illinois BAR should seriously consider sanctioning these attorneys.  They are making the whole profession look bad.

Apparently it was Marlon and Shawn Wayans that attacked him. 

• Haha 1

He was attacked by two black guys....in white face?.......that he knew and spoke to earlier that day.......and to whom he wrote a check....... 

🤨😂

6 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

He was attacked by two black guys....in white face?.......that he knew and spoke to earlier that day.......and to whom he wrote a check....... 

🤨😂

Stupid doesn't even come close to these fuckchops. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

:huh:

:lol:

It's a Minnesota thing. 😁

2 minutes ago, joneo said:

It's a Minnesota thing. 😁

:cheers:

I’m thinking this guy is mentally ill / on drugs. Aside from being wrong this plan was just so poorly conceived and executed, no sane person could’ve thought they were going to get away with it.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I’m thinking this guy is mentally ill / on drugs. Aside from being wrong this plan was just so poorly conceived and executed, no sane person could’ve thought they were going to get away with it.

Perhaps.  He seems rather coherent and stable to me, but you can never really tell for sure.  Has there ever been a criminal that attempted a criminal activity not pretty sure they would get away with it?

10 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Perhaps.  He seems rather coherent and stable to me, but you can never really tell for sure.  Has there ever been a criminal that attempted a criminal activity not pretty sure they would get away with it?

This crime didn’t seem to get him anything but attention and it was executed in the dumbest way imaginable. And all it’s going to do is embolden the racism doesn’t exist crowd.

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

Maybe he was coached..a team effort.  

Hopefully we get to the bottom of it...

Obviously Michelle was concerned..having her chief of staff reaching out to the prosecutor to push thing thing on the FBI. 

Does this mean the Obamas still have tentacles that reach into the FBI. 

Not cool...needs to be weeded it..some funky sh!t went down.

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

First thing I posted is that when all the b******* got revealed, Jessie was going to go away for a little while to quote work on himself. And then courageously reappear as an advocate for mental health.

He's already positioning himself for that and has alluded to having some vague drug problem.

Swear to Christ, this dude's going to end up coming back as one of them masked singers and do the big reveal for sweeps week next year.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Because he's damn sure going to have people calling him the n-word and hating him and bullying him now. And he and his lawyers will blame it all on racism. No idiot, they're doing it because you're a privileged fock who's trying to gain the presently ridiculous system.

Colbert have Ellen Page on when this first went down and she went ape shitt about all this. Since then and the truth came out, Colbert has remained strangely neutral.

36 minutes ago, MDC said:

This crime didn’t seem to get him anything but attention and it was executed in the dumbest way imaginable. And all it’s going to do is embolden the racism doesn’t exist crowd.

Correct. His behavior demonstrates the same kind of sick behavior we have seen time and again.   There are more examples of the faking of racism than of actual racism. We know racism exists as we see it every day, mostly from CNN and the Democrats, but we also see the Alt Right crazies too.

These examples of fake racism, as with the Duke case and Michael Brown, do not serve the ideology.....if you punish this guy strong enough, maybe you dissuade others from making it up.

45 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Correct. His behavior demonstrates the same kind of sick behavior we have seen time and again.   There are more examples of the faking of racism than of actual racism. We know racism exists as we see it every day, mostly from CNN and the Democrats, but we also see the Alt Right crazies too.

These examples of fake racism, as with the Duke case and Michael Brown, do not serve the ideology.....if you punish this guy strong enough, maybe you dissuade others from making it up.

I think you’re wrong here, because you are one of those types who are emboldened by cases like this into making wild blanket statements you can’t possibly support. You have an axe to grind and can’t think clearly when race is involved. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think you’re wrong here, because you are one of those types who are emboldened by cases like this into making wild blanket statements you can’t possibly support. You have an axe to grind and can’t think clearly when race is involved. 

Setting aside your blanket statement, and subsequent objection to blanket statements for  a moment.

Your projecting once again. I hold people accountable for their actions, your position ebbs and flows with your agenda and adherence to ideals that pervert actual justice. In some ways you represent some of the worst elements of us, because you are not merely morally corrupt, you sell exploitation as acceptable, criminal activity as acceptable....based on racial context. 

You might want to reflect on yourself for a little while, god may not be done with you yet

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Setting aside your blanket statement, and subsequent objection to blanket statements for  a moment.

Your projecting once again. I hold people accountable for their actions, your position ebbs and flows with your agenda and adherence to ideals that pervert actual justice. In some ways you represent some of the worst elements of us, because you are not merely morally corrupt, you sell exploitation as acceptable, criminal activity as acceptable....based on racial context. 

You might want to reflect on yourself for a little while, god may not be done with you yet

For the win!  🥇

35 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Do you have trouble reading? I just said I hoped they would throw the book at Jussie to make an example out of him. That's the opposite of accepting criminal activity.

Unfortunately the kind of people who are predisposed to disliking blacks and consistently dismissing any claims of racial prejudice are going to hold Jussie's stunt up as evidence that they are right. Just look at the Duke lacrosse case. That happened 13 years ago and some people invoke it to this day as evidence that all blacks lie about racism and women make up rape. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Do you have trouble reading? I just said I hoped they would throw the book at Jussie to make an example out of him. That's the opposite of accepting criminal activity.

Unfortunately the kind of people who are predisposed to disliking blacks and consistently dismissing any claims of racial prejudice are going to hold Jussie's stunt up as evidence that they are right. Just look at the Duke lacrosse case. That happened 13 years ago and some people invoke it to this day as evidence that all blacks lie about racism and women make up rape. :thumbsup:

It's the racists fault. :lol:

Troll.

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Jussie Smollett's attorney demands apology from mayor, police chief: 'Jussie has paid enough'

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jussie-smollets-attorney-demands-apology-from-mayor-police-chief-jussie-has-paid-enough

I feel like we're in focking Bizarro world or something. How can they think this is just going to all blow over if they keep doubling down?!!

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

Right, that is what you want me to believe that its all about people disliking black people, that might sell in circles where people lack critical thinking skills, but no, I do not accept your premise I find the assertion to be false and indefensible.  So in essence, I refuse to allow the lie that black people are mistreated to pass without contestation.

8 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I feel like we're in focking Bizarro world or something. How can they think this is just going to all blow over if they keep doubling down?!!

WTF? How are they just not running and hiding at this point? "Phew. Don't know how we got through that one, but keep on the downlow Jussie."

But no. Assh0les to the end. 

On 3/26/2019 at 12:37 PM, iam90sbaby said:

This is exactly the kind of thing that should piss every normal person off. Any of us would’ve gotten focked for doing something even remotely similar to that. But here lefties and black people are taking this as some kind of political victory, it’s pretty disgusting. 

Where has IamRacistBaby disappeared to?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, edjr said:

Where has IamRacistBaby disappeared to?

I think he got peeneid. 

48 minutes ago, sderk said:

WTF? How are they just not running and hiding at this point? "Phew. Don't know how we got through that one, but keep on the downlow Jussie."

But no. Assh0les to the end. 

He has a window, in his estimation, to recover his profile and is clearly being actively supported in that pursuit. 

He will not be held accountable, but I suspect it is possible that the lady who let him off the hook just might not get away with this....

7 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

I think he got peeneid. 

🤗

1 hour ago, MDC said:

If you liked and cared about blacks you would rail against Democrats leading their states, cities and countries and you would appreciate all that Trump has done for the community.  

But you're a racist fock so you do not support the  betterment of the black community.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Right, that is what you want me to believe that its all about people disliking black people, that might sell in circles where people lack critical thinking skills, but no, I do not accept your premise I find the assertion to be false and indefensible.  So in essence, I refuse to allow the lie that black people are mistreated to pass without contestation.

It's not all about disliking black people. But clearly some people are delighted to talk about this Jussie guy because it seems to support their belief that racism doesn't exist and any black person who complains about it is a fraudster / whiner. Those people tend to be incapable of forming an opinion on a case-by-case basis and instead trot out this same shopworn simplistic opinion for every situation. Low critical thinking skills and a serious victim complex seems to be the problem. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

If you liked and cared about blacks you would rail against Democrats leading their states, cities and countries and you would appreciate all that Trump has done for the community.  

But you're a racist fock so you do not support the  betterment of the black community.  

He gets his heroin from a black guy. 

4 hours ago, joneo said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/jussie-smolletts-lawyer-suggests-osundairo-brothers-wore-white-makeup-during-attack-brushes-off-fbi-probe/ar-BBVlkCD?li=BBnb7Kz

Is white face bad or just black face?

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

It's not all about disliking black people. But clearly some people are delighted to talk about this Jussie guy because it seems to support their belief that racism doesn't exist and any black person who complains about it is a fraudster / whiner. Those people tend to be incapable of forming an opinion on a case-by-case basis and instead trot out this same shopworn simplistic opinion for every situation. Low critical thinking skills and a serious victim complex seems to be the problem. :thumbsup:

It’s not Jussie I am upset with.  He is an individual and individuals of all races make stupid mistakes.  What pisses me off we’re the race baiting polititions who were VERY EAGER to perpetuate THEIR objective based on an obviously false story.

Imo, this guy clearly is a narcissist and totally self absorbed. He used racism, something he's probably not experienced much (you all are skipping over the fact that he's biracial and probably hasn't had to deal with racism the way the Nigerian guys would) to garner attention to get more money for himself! I don't know why you all are spending so much time on this. Only people with half-brains think he's innocent. When the story first came out no one believed him. Celebrities just want to always be in the spotlight. Regular folks did not believe him. Regular folks made fun of him. You all need to turn off the TV and stop upsetting yourselves. You are really holding on to this for your lives. No one was killed or shot or wrongfully put in jail because of this lie.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't know why you all are spending so much time on this. 

Yes you do.

Let me add that I think what he did was horrible. Just f-cking horrible. I really wish someone would tell him what an awful person he is to use this subject that has harmed people for centuries for his own selfish needs.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yes you do.

I think the majority is finally feeling what it feels like to be the minority when you are being treated very obviously unfairly.