avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Just another nail in the left's coffin.

Absolutely.   They've lost the Chicago PD and the mayor.   All they have left is a former president.   Time to take him down.

32 minutes ago, sderk said:

Racists get angry don't they? Well, racists and democrats.

I'm a Democrat now? :lol:

you're an idiot.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Strike said:

Settle Down, Beavis!!!

Blow me.

They have an exit strategy... If heat gets to be too much he'll pull a reverse Dolezal and claim he identifies as white.  That will prove white privilege exists! 

BTW, had to Google to get her name right. Interesting that her search hit lists her as an "American Artist". 

On 2/22/2019 at 8:21 PM, shorepatrol said:

Hope in one hand and sh!t in the other. No consequences breeds this kind of thing. There will be no significant consequences AGAIN. Sickening

Wow. Nailed it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'm still counting on the feds.

To be honest, I think the feds are going to have to do something now.  The corrupt DA down in Chicago forced their hand.

Besides, federal charges are much more serious and should carry a heavier penalty anyways.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

To be honest, I think the feds are going to have to do something now.  The corrupt DA down in Chicago forced their hand.

Besides, federal charges are much more serious and should carry a heavier penalty anyways.

Yep. I think they deliberately punted.

Federal prosecutors don't have to run for office. And yeah, those mail cops don't fuk around.

6 hours ago, edjr said:

has 90s been banned yet?

Looks like the nonstop racism finally caught up to 90's bigot after that uncalled for attack on Pennie.

Mike was the last visitor to his profile page after the latest anti black rant, but this time it was foolishly directed at a fellow poster.

LOL!!!

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

I'm a Democrat now? :lol:

you're an idiot.

Say what you want.  You are meaningless. I don't care. :dunno:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, sderk said:

Say what you want.  You are meaningless. I don't care. :dunno:

You're a d!ck:dunno:

• Thanks 1

I don't get the outrage.  He staged a hate crime for publicity.  The damage to his career and becoming a national joke is probably the right amount of punishment.  Let it go.

32 minutes ago, nobody said:

I don't get the outrage.  He staged a hate crime for publicity.  The damage to his career and becoming a national joke is probably the right amount of punishment.  Let it go.

I would encourage you to watch his lawyer's comments today as soon as this was announced - and JS was right behind her. 

The reason he's so hated is because he's a little biitch; swore he was innocent, swore he was attacked - attacked anyone else who questioned it - trashed the city, the cops, etc. then, tried to sneak in a deal with the prosecutor and say he was all innocent - but he's nowhere near that. 

Lots more to it than that, but he ain't worth the time. 

6 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

You're a d!ck:dunno:

No worries dude.

7 hours ago, nobody said:

He staged a hate crime.  He should be treated as the perpetrator of a hate crime would. 

Or at the very least some white trump supporters should legally be able to pound the crap out of the fairy, pour bleach on his face, throw some clothes line around his neck and get paid 3500 for doing so.

And when no one was caught he was fine with blaming the police and white people. You're a sucker and deserve to be ruled by the likes of this DA. The greatness that is America is wasted on your kind 

I'm sure Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton (2 of the biggest racists/con men on this god forsaken planet imo) are dancing in the streets right now.

Usually when you f up, you have to at least say "I'm really, reallyreally sorry, and I'll never do It again" Hillary lost, and I'm still sad. In order to make It all go away.

He didn't even have to do taht :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Kopy said:

I'm sure Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton (2 of the biggest racists/con men on this god forsaken planet imo) are dancing in the streets right now.

Only if they made $ off of this.

Smollet is a reminder...that if a black guy messes with your family, forget the police.  Take care of the problem yourself.  

19 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The worst part is all the people claiming 'he's been convicted innocent'   His lawyers are maintaining that he was attacked, etc............

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/empire-star-jussie-smolletts-dropped-case-draws-reactions-from-celebrities

And on que some black celebrities are saying 'See.......Truth prevailed' and 'Whatchu got to say nah?'. Just like when OJ walked.

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I would encourage you to watch his lawyer's comments today as soon as this was announced - and JS was right behind her. 

The reason he's so hated is because he's a little biitch; swore he was innocent, swore he was attacked - attacked anyone else who questioned it - trashed the city, the cops, etc. then, tried to sneak in a deal with the prosecutor and say he was all innocent - but he's nowhere near that. 

Lots more to it than that, but he ain't worth the time. 

His lawyer (with him right behind him) stated the two guys that confessed were the ones that assaulted him. Then Smollett steps forward and says he's been truthful from the beginning. Definitely a huge gaffe there.

Uh..............Jussie, you said your attackers were white you focking POS.

• Thanks 1

It could be that the two candidates in the mayoral runoff are influencing this for political gain, that seems to make the most sense.  But it could also be that there are some backdoor dealings elsewhere influencing as well.  I believe there are texts between someone close to the Obama's and the locals alluding to that which have now been discovered.

Bottom line, the people perverting justice are elected, you get the system you deserve because they are elected....have fun with that corruption Chicago.

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

His lawyer (with him right behind him) stated the two guys that confessed were the ones that assaulted him. Then Smollett steps forward and says he's been truthful from the beginning. Definitely a huge gaffe there.

Uh..............Jussie, you said your attackers were white you focking POS.

Maybe they identify as white ? Ya eva think of that you racist homophobic fock?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Maybe they identify as white ? Ya eva think of that you racist homophobic fock?

If the assailants were white then it is a "problem", if they were black then it isn't really a crime.

It does not have to make sense of course, it just has to feed the ideology.

The real story here is that Rahm sided with the Police.  That was nice to see for a change.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I'm sure he'll receive some kind of Hero or Bravery award to a standing ovation at the BET Awards.

Maybe in a show of inclusiveness they'll have Ellen Page and Sarah Gilbert present the award. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And when no one was caught he was fine with blaming the police and white people. You're a sucker and deserve to be ruled by the likes of this DA. The greatness that is America is wasted on your kind 

I'm just happy a victory was struck against white privilege.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I'm just happy a victory was struck against white privilege.

Your troll shtick was amusing before, but this is a case of trying waaaaayyyy too hard. 

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

Your troll shtick was amusing before, but this is a case of trying waaaaayyyy too hard. 

Relax dude.  One rich black guy getting away with something isn't a threat to your superiority.

• Haha 1

Geragos was on Carolla's podcast this morning saying he believed those two guys acted alone and that Jussie wasn't in on it.  Says he'll expound on his "theory" more on Friday.

Carolla basically said good luck trying to sell that to the general public.  

He also said he could not comment on the Avenatti thing.  

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Geragos was on Carolla's podcast this morning saying he believed those two guys acted alone and that Jussie wasn't in on it.  Says he'll expound on his "theory" more on Friday.

Carolla basically said good luck trying to sell that to the general public.  

He also said he could not comment on the Avenatti thing.  

Still doesn't explain why juicy says it was two white guys.  :music_guitarred:

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Yep.

4 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

or why he wrote them a check, :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

or why he wrote them a check, :lol:

He'll claim the check was for homosexual prostitution, thus throwing up the "homophobia" shield. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

He'll claim the check was for homosexual prostitution, thus throwing up the "homophobia" shield. 

I would go with the transexual angle on this rather than the homosexual. More hot button these days. Or maybe he can say he has a fetish for those in mid transition and that they are hard to find where he comes from so he had to pay for it to help legitimize the cause. He wanted it to be public. :)

I was flipping around last night. Saw a commercial for Empire. Still have no idea what this shows about. I'm guessing black people doing black things? Anywho, they're doing a series of speed edits for the commercial. One of them showed a scene with a coffin. Here's hoping.

I knew something was hinky from the get-go. All the great food in Chicago and this sock cucker is eating Subway? Yuck.

That's like going to Paris and eating at Arby's.