Sign in to follow this  
HTH

Who are you rooting for and why?

I'm rooting for the Patriots due to Belichick being part of the NY Giants coaching tree. I like to see him do well.

How about you?

Who are you rooting for and why?
Grey Pilgrim : 9:53 am
I'm rooting for the Patriots due to Belichick being part of the NY Giants coaching tree. I like to see him do well.

How about you?

Everyone knows that HTH on here is Grey Pilgrim on BigBlueInteractive.

The question is who is he in real life?

Five points to whomever can finger out my BBI handle.

Payton is an ahole?

A gaping one at that.

Pats, naturally.

Bruins beat the Capitals for the first time in 5 years, Celtics take care of business with OKC. Could be a Boston sweep today, all on national TV.

😎

Everyone knows that HTH on here is Grey Pilgrim on BigBlueInteractive.

The question is who is he in real life?

Five points to whomever can finger out my BBI handle.

:huh:

Patriots of course

Yeah, who else would a Carolina native root for. :rolleyes:

:huh:

Dang, I was working on a joke for that involving you but I'm a little too late. :wall:

• Like 1

Yeah, who else would a Carolina native root for. :rolleyes:

Dang, I was working on a joke for that involving you but I'm a little too late. :wall:

Well when said native stayed with his aunt and uncle a lot who watched sports and the uncle is from Boston then its obvious he would root for them

Patriots....I like dynasties. And the Rams shouldn't even be there.

Also Seahawk fans from 5 years ago are suddenly rams fans

?

Pats have two dynasties now. Deal with it. Ya gotta stfu at some point if you hate em.

Seems like the pats have had a dynasty thats spanned 20 focking years at this point. Its really unreal and no one is even in the conversation anymore for GOATS at either QB or Head coach and arguably was the case even last year.

Bad game vs one of the best teams in the league with an MVP RB and they still win ugly. I think Kupp and a healthy Gurley (he says hes fine, but cmon now) and Rams have to win that right? As it is though, oddly enough their worst SB performance is one of the most impressive considering the above.

Broncos still have a better heads up record against the Patriots both in regular season and postseason.

(I posted this in another thread)

I was actually pulling for Brady and the Pats despite my previous hate for them. After they announced their support for Trump (and my memory of the Rams doing 'Hands Up Don't Shoot horsesh!t) the choice was easy.

I was actually pulling for Brady and the Pats despite my previous hate for them. After they announced their support for Trump (and my memory of the Rams doing 'Hands Up Don't Shoot horsesh!t) the choice was easy.

Sh1t. Now you're making me feel conflicted and dirty. I'm hoping Pat's get served surf and turf at WH in order to watch the hilarity that ensues.

Sad that even the SB is political for you.

Sad that even the SB is political for you.

Are you brain dead? Everything is political these days sunshine. You've got people saying the Pats are the team for White Nationalists and hating on Maroon 5 for even performing for it.

You liberal snowflakes make everything political.

Are you brain dead? Everything is political these days sunshine. You've got people saying the Pats are the team for White Nationalists and hating on Maroon 5 for even performing for it.

You could use a break. :(

Truth