Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Lesbian traitor

Recommended Posts

I remember rooting for our gals really hard in 1999. Now I root against them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A female soccer player protesting. :lol:

1. In the sports hierarchy soccer is somewhere between freeze tag and hotdog eating on the 4th of July. 

2. Bittches need to be thankful we even let them play sports. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a focking idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a horrible country this would be if we were as bad as the left thinks we are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

highly confused individual. thats all. pretty much par for the course for a libtard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another wacko libtard.

 

how sure are we that that isn’t a dude?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She wants attention just force her to stay inside when the Anthem is playing and then she can trot her ass out to the field when it's done playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What is she protesting against?

"This is what it’s going to take for things to change, norms to change, conventions to change, to try to break down white supremacy and break down racial bias,”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What is she protesting against?

I think that our flag doesn’t have all the colors of the rainbow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why did I think of Barry when I saw this? :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

I'm glad that she's trying to break down white supremacy in the USA. Black people have it so awful here.

I was just going to mention that. Do you know anybody who knows anybody who knows anybody that is an active white supremacist? Racists, sure, just like black racists, mexican racists, etc. There are those people everywhere. But to be considered a white supremacist, don't you have to go to secret meetings and have an agenda to eliminate a whole race or culture or group of people? Kind  of like Antifa, or even worse the tribes in Rwanda, Hutus and the Tutsis, or american indian tribes that considered warfare as natural as breathing?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Observer said:

What is she protesting against?

She’s saying “look at me! I support BLM and Kaepernick as well! I’m so NOT racist that I’m protesting just like those people and I’m not even one of them! That’s how woke I am!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sderk said:

I was just going to mention that. Do you know anybody who knows anybody who knows anybody that is an active white supremacist? Racists, sure, just like black racists, mexican racists, etc. There are those people everywhere. But to be considered a white supremacist, don't you have to go to secret meetings and have an agenda to eliminate a whole race or culture or group of people? Kind  of like Antifa, or even worse the tribes in Rwanda, Hutus and the Tutsis, or american indian tribes that considered warfare as natural as breathing?

The longer a war goes on, the more morality slips.  The worst war crimes come at the end of a war, usually committed by the losing side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

She’s saying “look at me! I support BLM and Kaepernick as well! I’m so NOT racist that I’m protesting just like those people and I’m not even one of them! That’s how woke I am!”

She's saying that, as a gay woman, she understands what it's like to be a minority and have people wanting to take rights away.  To be honest, I wish you wouldn't do it. let her do it in a women's professional league here in the states. Not on the world stage.  Not saying she doesn't have a right to do it, I would just prefer she not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

She's saying that, as a gay woman, she understands what it's like to be a minority and have people wanting to take rights away.  To be honest, I wish you wouldn't do it. let her do it in a women's professional league here in the states. Not on the world stage.  Not saying she doesn't have a right to do it, I would just prefer she not.

What rights of hers have ever been in jeopardy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What rights of hers have ever been in jeopardy? 

Are there any states that are against gay marriage and would like to see it illegal?  Are there people owning bakeries who refuse to make wedding cakes for lesbians? are there people on this very site that say mayor Pete has no chance because who's going to vote for that f*****"?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Are there any states that are against gay marriage and would like to see it illegal?  Are there people owning bakeries who refuse to make wedding cakes for lesbians? are there people on this very site that say mayor Pete has no chance because who's going to vote for that f*****"?  

Thailand doesn’t allow gay marriage. If she was serious about what she was doing she would’ve protested the entire event and stayed home. But it’s not about that, it’s about fock Trump and nothing more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Thailand doesn’t allow gay marriage. If she was serious about what she was doing she would’ve protested the entire event and stayed home. But it’s not about that, it’s about fock Trump and nothing more. 

Yes. A woman soccer player works all of her life to be in the biggest woman's sporting event in the world, one that happens only once every four years, and she should sit it out in protest of some other country"s laws.  Lolol.  That is hysterical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Yes. A woman soccer player works all of her life to be in the biggest woman's sporting event in the world, one that happens only once every four years, and she should sit it out in protest of some other country"s laws.  Lolol.  That is hysterical. 

Yeah that would be stupid I agree, but she isn’t protesting or stopping anything by not putting her hand over her heart, she’s just pissing people off. She’s doing it for her 15 minutes of fame and that’s it. 

Just saying she’s in a country right now where you can get in legal trouble for being homosexual and her biggest gripe is with trump? Yeah she can go fock right off. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah that would be stupid I agree, but she isn’t protesting or stopping anything by not putting her hand over her heart, she’s just pissing people off. She’s doing it for her 15 minutes of fame and that’s it. 

Just saying she’s in a country right now where you can get in legal trouble for being homosexual and her biggest gripe is with trump? Yeah she can go fock right off. 

She doesn't need 15 minutes of fame. She's the captain of the best women's soccer team on the planet. She's had eight years of Fame. If you know nothing about women soccer and don't know who she is, her making some gesture before a soccer match isn't going to change that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Observer said:

She doesn't need 15 minutes of fame. She's the captain of the best women's soccer team on the planet. She's had eight years of Fame. If you know nothing about women soccer and don't know who she is, her making some gesture before a soccer match isn't going to change that.

 

Remember when they got beat by the 15 and under boys team? That was pretty funny 

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Remember when they got beat by the 15 and under boys team? That was pretty funny 

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

what does that have to do with this being the biggest woman's sporting event on the planet?   I bet there are unranked men's tennis players that could beat Serena too. Is that a slight to her accomplishments?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some skank piece of dogs hit. Tear all ligaments in both your knees,you wench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Are there any states that are against gay marriage and would like to see it illegal?  Are there people owning bakeries who refuse to make wedding cakes for lesbians? are there people on this very site that say mayor Pete has no chance because who's going to vote for that f*****"?  

Yeah, that habit is running rampant around all businesses. Also, buying a cake from a pastry place is not a right. Businesses do have the right to refuse service.  I guess being completely unnatural like being a transexual or whatever else they want to identify as at whatever moment in time is something of deserving world wide attention. Jeez. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

what does that have to do with this being the biggest woman's sporting event on the planet?   I bet there are unranked men's tennis players that could beat Serena too. Is that a slight to her accomplishments?

It is. In a general sense, your average female is not as good at some things that men are. They may be better at other things. Not sports. Not in the least. Not even close. In fact, women's sports are one of the least entertaining things on this planet. Who gives a crap if they pat themselves on the back for beating other inferior athletes? Especially one's like serena who when she loses to another player she upstages her for the whole last few games and on the podium. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sderk said:

Yeah, that habit is running rampant around all businesses. Also, buying a cake from a pastry place is not a right. Businesses do have the right to refuse service.  I guess being completely unnatural like being a transexual or whatever else they want identify as at whatever moment in time is something of deserving world wide attention. Jeez. :rolleyes:

Thank you for proving my point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Some skank piece of dogs hit. Tear all ligaments in both your knees,you wench.

ROFL. If she knew she could make your blood boil like that and throw your entire evening off, she'd have probably done it years ago.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Observer said:

Thank you for proving my point

I don't think you have made a point since you first logged into this site on whatever date that was. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

ROFL. If she knew she could make your blood boil like that and throw your entire evening off, she'd have probably done it years ago.  

Wait, I thought she was doing it to stand up for homo rights?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Thank you for proving my point

Why don't you go throw a parade because you are so proud of having sex with your boyfriend? Boy, that's what the world needs to know. Your bedroom habits. And that you are so proud of it that you want to parade through the streets and let everyone know you dress up like a girl..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Wait, I thought she was doing it to stand up for homo rights?

I'd bet it's every minotity's rights. But if she could piss off a bigot in the process, I bet she'd love it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Why don't you go throw a parade because you are so proud of having sex with your boyfriend? Boy, that's what the world needs to know. Your bedroom habits. And that you are so proud of it that you want to parade through the streets and let everyone know you dress up like a girl..  

I have no idea what you're talking about. But I bet your mom can hear you giggling all the way down in the basement.  So good for you my man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. But I bet your mom can hear you giggling all the way down in the basement.  So good for you my man 

See this is why you have no credibility.

1. You are really dumb.

2. You don't even try to hide it.

3. You never even know what you are even trying to talk about.

4. You constantly make stuff up.

5. When you try to be funny, you aren't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×