Sign in to follow this  
edjr

The Observer - question

What was the name of the DJ program you sent me some 10+ years ago.

It's not Newbie.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

It's not Newbie.

So this clown is an imposter? That's fockin sick.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

So this clown is an imposter? That's fockin sick.

Only newbie would know the answer and he would proudly have answered. it's not him

Just now, edjr said:

Only newbie would know the answer and he would proudly have answered. it's not him

Like I said, a Troll

1 minute ago, edjr said:

It was obvious you tried to set him up though. Even a dumb ass like him could see that. Who knows really though. 

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

It was obvious you tried to set him up though. Even a dumb ass like him could see that. Who knows really though. 

I was not setting him up. Newbie typically hides behind an alias. This person has location of PA and also using newbie's picture. This "newbie" would proudly answer. it's not him

Just now, edjr said:

I was not setting him up. Newbie typically hides behind an alias. This person has location of PA and also using newbie's picture. it is not him

Fair enough. You would know better than I would. 

Just now, fandandy said:

If he's not Newbie he looks just like him.  I mean, they could be twins.

If this was really Newbie, his shirt would be off in that picture, showing his <10% body fat ratio.

Whoa, this for real? Seems if he didn’t know the program he would have just made some excuse like “oh I forget”. Or is he not trying to hide the ruse?

It speaks just like the real one. If it is an imposter, it is a damn good one. 

If he’s really been outed then can I request that you reveal your true self to get credit for pulling wool at least? It’s tiresome when people get exposed and keep up the sad charade. 

1 minute ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Says Mr. 3 posts that no one has ever heard of. 

I've been around a while. I'm in incognito mode until next month. 

That is strike 2 Ed.

Quitting a dynasty league

Stealing my theory without giving credit.

Focking jagoff catfished the bored. What a loser.................................

:first:

I really need to know who it is, I need to know who is devious and genius enough to pull this off. I’m honestly just mad it wasn’t me.

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

the resemblance is uncanny. both supreme dooshbags and equally pathetic.

Don't forget unemployed

Now that he's been outed, I can go ahead and ignore him.  I've had sho and GFIAFP on ignore but, I've never been a fan of using the option.

Since this is purely for trolling purposes, I feel good about going ahead and blocking his nonsense.  It's not that I am somehow upset by it, I'd just rather not have to wade through it.

Good work Ed.

👍

55 minutes ago, edjr said:

Plus the observer posted here last weekend. Dead giveaway. 

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Now that he's been outed, I can go ahead and ignore him.  I've had sho and GFIAFP on ignore but, I've never been a fan of using the option.

Since this is purely for trolling purposes, I feel good about going ahead and blocking his nonsense.  It's not that I am somehow upset by it, I'd just rather not have to wade through it.

Good work Ed.

👍

Take care Precious

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Good work Ed.

👍

I would like to know what tipped Ed off. There must have been clues left behind. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

That is strike 2 Ed.

Quitting a dynasty league

Stealing my theory without giving credit.

Oh, I am not taking credit. I have not been here much lately, so I didn't know if it was newbie or not, but I knew that I knew a way to prove it.

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Oh, I am not taking credit. I have not been here much lately, so I didn't know if it was newbie or not, but I knew that I knew a way to prove it.

Or maybe I thought you needed me to send you another free copy but was telling you to screw off for being a tool lately.  Hmm, the mystery just got even deeper.  🧐

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Or maybe I thought you needed me to send you another free copy but was telling you to screw off for being a tool lately.  Hmm, the mystery just got even deeper.  🧐

I am sure a program made for XP. would work wonderfully on win 10 :lol:

I bit the bullet and purchased it

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Nope, this is flailing. You would have told him the right answer and even if not, the wording was indicative of the troll job.

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Nope, this is flailing. You would have told him the right answer and even if not, the wording was indicative of the troll job.

Damn, you're good

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

If it is Newbie or not him all the matters is he shows what a nut job he is everyday.

Pretty much...

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

If it is Newbie or not him all the matters is he shows what a nut job he is everyday.

Did you think you really laid a whooping on me when you hit submit?  Be honest, did you think that was really a good one?

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

That is strike 2 Ed.

There is only one Strike :bandana:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Did you think you really laid a whooping on me when you hit submit?  Be honest, did you think that was really a good one?

No whooping, just telling it like it is. :thumbsup: