Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Disney's new attraction: Hoodland

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like Pulse nightclub? San Bernadino? Colin Ferguson? Virginia Tech? Binghamton NY? Fort Hood?   Those white guys? 

They did something bad therefore the actual ethnicity becomes "white" HTH   😄

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Whenever I hear about a mass shooting or a serial killer I make it a point to tell the other white guys that shiit is not okay.

If I don’t police my own culture who will?

I usually just save it for the annual meeting.

Just now, RLLD said:

They did something bad therefore the actual ethnicity becomes "white" HTH   😄

Yeah. Nice try out of MDC. We all got em. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like Pulse nightclub? San Bernadino? Colin Ferguson? Virginia Tech? Binghamton NY? Fort Hood?   Those white guys? 

Or the MK Ultra ones to push a narrative? 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Whenever I hear about a mass shooting or a serial killer I make it a point to tell the other white guys that shiit is not okay.

If I don’t police my own culture who will?

Someone needs to police Philadelphians. It might as well be you. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Perhaps you could instead just state that well, not all white people are mass murderers, so stop pointing fingers...and pretend there isn't an obvious problem, then again maybe there is a mental health problem that seems to center within white culture, who knows, but hey, just ignore it right? I mean, its hard so why bother.

You mean ... it’s not my responsibility to police the bad behavior of other white people because I’m white too??? :o 

• Thanks 1

The Dallas police massacre.  Virginia Beach all the way back in June, Aurora Illinois, most weekends in Chicago. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

You mean ... it’s not my responsibility to police the bad behavior of other white people because I’m white too??? :o 

Well, they are the ones constantly talking about their "community". 

RP seems even more pathetically desperate for male attention.

Newbie take the day off or something?

I'll tell you what, the Jewish community shouid start policing themselves for being sexual predators. Sure seems this metoo movement is constantly calling out rich, powerful Jewish men.  

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Nope. He's taking trumpurethra out for a spin today.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

RP seems even more pathetically desperate for male attention.

Guy who just had his ass handed to him off the top of my head says what? 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Nope. He's taking trumpurethra out for a spin today.

Trumpurethra accidentally ousted himself a year or so ago - posted under the wrong handle and quick deleted it. TU is not Newbie.

Just now, MDC said:

Are most serial killers not white? I’ll hang up and listen.

Most people in America are white. Even more years ago. Gonna have to deny your OT request Columbo. 

Just now, MDC said:

What race constitutes the highest percentage of Americans?

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

If you are supposed to stop your male rapist counterparts, then yes, by extension you must also address the failures of the white community....

What was the stat quoted earlier, something like 51% of all violent crime in America is committed by Blacks who constitute 13% of the population?  Something like that.  But yeah, it's the whites who are the problem. 

I am going to Disney world in a month, when does this exhibit open there?

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

depends on the NBA schedule

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

Rink

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If you are supposed to stop your male rapist counterparts, then yes, by extension you must also address the failures of the white community....

So you agree with the premise of that ad now, is what you’re saying? 

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not sure what that has to do with the subject of this thread?

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

So you agree with the premise of that ad now, is what you’re saying? 

I cannot ignore it, I have to face it. THIS is the world that is emerging, and the only defense against it is to use IT against those selling it....so, flip the script.   The left has set the stage, lets see how well they hold up to their own tactics....

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

What was the stat quoted earlier, something like 51% of all violent crime in America is committed by Blacks who constitute 13% of the population?  Something like that.  But yeah, it's the whites who are the problem. 

This exactly what I'm talking about! You see a video of people fighting. Instead of just shaking your head and making a comment about those specific people, you all make some statement about race relations in America. WTF? Maybe they were drunk, maybe the main guy has emotional problems?

24 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Well, Disneyworld is in Florida and this was Disneyland, you won’t see anything nearly as trashy at the one in Orlando. Have a good time. 

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No shortage of filthy white trash in this country and I have no issue saying it.

I live in a community of about 70,000 that 10 years ago was a very pleasant place to live.It was a very rare occasion that we ever heard of a shooting.A pork plant moved to town and since then it's all been downhill,we now lead the state in stolen vehicles and not a single night goes by that there's not an incident involving a gun/shooting on the police scanner.While some of these incidents involve blacks the larger percentage is white and hispanic, we are quickly becoming the meth capital of Missouri.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

This exactly what I'm talking about! You see a video of people fighting. Instead of just shaking your head and making a comment about those specific people, you all make some statement about race relations in America. WTF? Maybe they were drunk, maybe the main guy has emotional problems?

What, it isn't noteworthy that a segment of our society that constitutes 13% of the population commits 51% of violent crime, and large percentages of other types of crime as well?  Sorry, I'm not going to gloss over the crime statistics just because it makes your people look bad.  And note that I only call them "your people" because you defend them so staunchly.  More black people have to adopt the mentality of a Charles Barkley, who speaks his mind and tells the truth.

1 minute ago, nzoner said:

I live in a community of about 70,000 that 10 years ago was a very pleasant place to live.It was a very rare occasion that we ever heard of a shooting.A pork plant moved to town and since then it's all been downhill,we now lead the state in stolen vehicles and not a single night goes by that there's not an incident involving a gun/shooting on the police scanner.While some of these incidents involve blacks the larger percentage is white and hispanic, we are quickly becoming the meth capital of Missouri.

Maybe if we give all those methheads in your community reparations they'll quit acting like animals.

2 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Now Entering the Meth Capital of Missouri.

OOOOH, Daddy, can we stop??

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

What if it was a learned behavior, either from a parent(s) or a community/culture?

What's more likely?

And the behavior is being passed along, there are children of this family in the middle of this, watching, learning and looking not even a little phased by what is happening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Strike said:

If you break that 13% down, only 6% are black males. Of that 6% the majority are not criminals so you have a very small portion of the population that commits over half the crime. It should be easy to fix the problem is that our Leaders don’t want to fix it.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I cannot ignore it, I have to face it. THIS is the world that is emerging, and the only defense against it is to use IT against those selling it....so, flip the script.   The left has set the stage, lets see how well they hold up to their own tactics....

Liberals are responsible for you holding black people responsible for the bad behavior of other black people? 

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

If you break that 13% down, only 6% are black males. Of that 6% the majority are not criminals so you have a very small portion of the population that commits over half the crime. It should be easy to fix the problem is that our Leaders don’t want to fix it.

Is the solution, late, late, late term abortion???

12 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Exactly. No problem calling it out. I live in a fairly middle class and

up area. But we have our trash too. Went to my daughters kindergarten "graduation". Most people dressed normal, including the black people, Latin and Asian. But not the white trash crew. Wife beaters, shorts, flip flops. And plenty of tattoos on display.  Who do you think I was more disgusted by? The black guy with the collared shirt and khakis, or Glenn or Todd with his monster truck shirt? 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Liberals are responsible for you holding black people responsible for the bad behavior of other black people? 

I was under the impression that people holding others responsible for bad behavior was the basis for a civilization?

47 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yes.  

Most serial killers are white.  Duh.

Most violent criminals are black.

Most thieves are black.

Most looters are black.

Most violent criminals are liberal (ties in with "most criminals are black, as most libs are black)

Most white collar/embezzling/money crimes are done by whites.  

The original thread involved discussing whether or not the black community more likely to be involved with violent animalistic type crime.

That answer is still yes. 

31 minutes ago, peenie said:

Exactly! Exactly! Now we are getting somewhere.  

You see news article after news article about pit bulls being dangerous and attacking and injuring people.   People are so quick to blame the breed.  

Maybe they were just hungry?   Any'a dum dums ever think of think of that? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Yes.  

Most serial killers are white.  Duh.

Most violent criminals are black.

Most thieves are black.

Most looters are black.

Most violent criminals are liberal (ties in with "most criminals are black, as most libs are black)

Most white collar/embezzling/money crimes are done by whites.  

The original thread involved discussing whether or not the black community more likely to be involved with violent animalistic type crime.

That answer is still yes. 

I disagree that most serial killers are white. Any person that kills more than one person is a serial killer. You guys are just thinking a serial killer needs to be cunning, unsuspecting... you know your Ted Bundy types. But in reality any gang banger with more than one tear drop tattoo is a serial killer. 

Blacks are number one in all violent crimes across the board.