Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Asian Man

Rook at me

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you be here 4 hour, you go now

 

No Caltlight. I rikey here I stay wrong time. Wronger than Gluden stay with Laiders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

He Mongolian, gonna attack yu City Wall

damn mongorians!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Secret Asian Man said:

Other two me too. 

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this the guy who went nuts in the music draft threads?  Can't remember his name.  He told the story of the hand.  The guy at his work who had his hand on the floor in the sh1tter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Secret Asian Man said:
6 hours ago, Secret Asian Man said:

You checky outy any time but you nevew reave!

If you no rike then that mean everybody else rike. Yay.

Welcome back, buddy!!       :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta be Gutter or TK, right?  Fukkin Sanctuarians, right? 
Meh...I have no idea. :wall:

I might have known back in the day, but right now I'm as clueless as most of your moms were when you asked them who your real dad was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Pope and bad Santa.🕵️‍♂️

Sux, here is your clue.  :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Sux, here is your clue.  :cheers:

He has no clue.  HTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, fandandy said:

Is this the guy who went nuts in the music draft threads?  Can't remember his name.  He told the story of the hand.  The guy at his work who had his hand on the floor in the sh1tter?

They putty him away. But he blake cagey. Now rooky for Fandandy. I no know why. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Gotta be Gutter or TK, right?  Fukkin Sanctuarians, right? 
Meh...I have no idea. :wall:

I might have known back in the day, but right now I'm as clueless as most of your moms were when you asked them who your real dad was.

We tawky on phony. Too narrow down we no have phony sex. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Secret Asian Man said:

We tawky on phony. Too narrow down we no have phony sex. 

No we don't...Do we? :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Secret Asian Man said:

We tawk once wrong time ago. 

Honcho? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 2:58 PM, Secret Asian Man said:

I as herpress as kitten up twee. Or in shwimp saucey. 

More fake news! You dum dum!:nono:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×