Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

#WeAreBaltimore

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Daddy issues is sword fighting with strange men at 1 am on a Saturday btw.

Let's leave your Saturday nights out of this Mkay. Let's not discuss your Sunday morning pegging sessions either. Alrighty then. Lets move on 

51 minutes ago, MDC said:

More gay Sho stuff. What is wrong with you?

Daddy issues is sword fighting with strange men at 1 am on a Saturday btw.

I’d just rope at the point that was my life.

More unoriginal trope. Just a common troll play. 

MDC and the rest of the racist dirtbag dems still defending corrupt Democrat rats who keep their citizens in rat infested sh!tholes ?

7 hours ago, drobeski said:

:overhead:

Another lesson I hope cities take from Baltimore's last 3 mayors is that women have no business in charge of anything except laundry, ironing, and sandwich engineering. 

• Like 1

Former Baltimore Mayor: "You can smell the rats"

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-pugh-smell-rats-20180912-story.html

How come she's not a racist?

Bernie Sanders: "You would think that you were in a Third World country."

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/bs-md-sanders-baltimore-20151207-story.html

How come he's not a racist?

LOL... the excuse machine in attack mode...

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/30/sorry-republicans-bernie-sanders-did-not-attack-baltimore-the-way-trump-did/

10 hours ago, drobeski said:

MDC and the rest of the racist dirtbag dems still defending corrupt Democrat rats who keep their citizens in rat infested sh!tholes ?

😂 

Racist Dems have the black population on a leash and the press in their pocket.  This won't end well for them.

Cummings has taken Trump's bait and appears to be almost ready to help his constituents.  Trump! :thumbsup:

37 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Former Baltimore Mayor: "You can smell the rats"

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-pugh-smell-rats-20180912-story.html

How come she's not a racist?

Bernie Sanders: "You would think that you were in a Third World country."

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/bs-md-sanders-baltimore-20151207-story.html

How come he's not a racist?

LOL... the excuse machine in attack mode...

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/30/sorry-republicans-bernie-sanders-did-not-attack-baltimore-the-way-trump-did/

Because if you have the right skin color or ideology you have different rights.....

America is the wealthiest nation in the history of the world. But anyone who took the walk that we took around this neighborhood would not think you're in a wealthy nation. You would think that you were in a Third World country. What we're talking about is a community in which half of the people don't have jobs. We're talking about a community in which there are hundreds of buildings that are uninhabitable. We're talking about a community where kids are unable to go to schools that are decent."

"We spend $80 billion a year locking people up," Sanders added. "We wouldn't have to do that if people had jobs and if people had an education."

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Cool quote. How much has Baltimore received from the feds and what was it spent on ?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Cool quote. How much has Baltimore received from the feds and what was it spent on ?

What’s your point dumbo?

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

What’s your point dumbo?

That you are a deflecting idiot. 

They got 16 billion in 18 from the feds. Where'd those corrupt filthy rat Democrats spend it ?

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Baltimore has not had Republican influence since the 1940's, they did have a republican mayor in Erhlich for a short time, but the Dems worked feverishly to mute him and his influence.

Baltimore under Republican influence was one of the wealthiest cities in American, median salary was about 7% above the national, then the Democtrats moved in and flat out ruined it, now median income is 22% below national.

I have to wonder do Dems purposely do things to hurt these people so that they can pretend they care, shout about how they will make things better, only to manipulate the people they have hurt to keep voting for them.

You really have to wonder, I mean, they have been failing for decades.....can they really be a "mistake"?

30 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I have to wonder do Dems purposely do things to hurt these people so that they can pretend they care, shout about how they will make things better, only to manipulate the people they have hurt to keep voting for them.

Bingo.  Hopefully with voices like Candice Owens, these things will be exposed more.  Dems see that blacks are getting wise to their antics, thats why illegals are being embraced.  

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Bingo.  Hopefully with voices like Candice Owens, these things will be exposed more.  Dems see that blacks are getting wise to their antics, thats why illegals are being embraced.  

...and why they have to keep hammering the racist card.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Because if you have the right skin color or ideology you have different rights.....

Yup.  VA still have those black face and rapist people in offer?  LOL

53 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think most of them have good intentions.  Well, except for the corrupt ones.  Look at Saint Elistan in the "black community" thread.  He thinks that giving inner city poor people money and homes fixes that problem.  I'm not rehashing that here, but merely pointing out that he thinks that will work.  Heck, he can't wait for the boomers to all die off so that they can double down on an approach that is 0-for-forever in history.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

That you are a deflecting idiot. 

They got 16 billion in 18 from the feds. Where'd those corrupt filthy rat Democrats spend it ?

Think really hard and give me a point and then we can talk, stupid. 

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Seriously?  Presumably they could use all the money they get from the feds to create jobs and give people a good education.  If they're not who's accountable for that? 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Seriously?  Presumably they could use all the money they get from the feds to create jobs and give people a good education.  If they're not who's accountable for that? 

They will let us know, and I assume it will either be Trump, the secret white conspiracy, or the Illuminati....

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Accountability?  :lol:   

The racists need to keep those votes in place.  Everything is fine the way it is.

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

You posted a quote from Bernie crying about incarceration dollars... ..

I was just pointing out both you and Bernie are complete hacks and idiots. 

Dumbo 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Strike said:

I am still not seeing what this has to do with me or with Trump calling Baltimore a rat infested dump. My point wasn’t that Baltimore is a nice place, it was that Trump’s tweets were counter productive, classless and dumb. 

The irony is that you guys accuse me of deflecting.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I am still not seeing what this has to do with me or with Trump calling Baltimore a rat infested dump. My point wasn’t that Baltimore is a nice place, it was that Trump’s tweets were counter productive, classless and dumb. 

What was the point of the Bernie quote ?  And what is unproductive about the truth ? 

Do you believe the tweet was racist ? 

13 hours ago, drobeski said:

:pointstosky:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

You're the one who posted the Bernie quote.  Since you didn't make any comments along with it one can only assume you agreed with him.  I guess we should be asking you WHAT'S THE POINT, huh?  Or you're just trolling like usual. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

You're the one who posted the Bernie quote.  Since you didn't make any comments along with it one can only assume you agreed with him.  I guess we should be asking you WHAT'S THE POINT, huh?  Or you're just trolling like usual. 

My point is the difference between Bernie’s quote and Trump’s is obvious to any sane adult male who isn’t a partisan hack. And no I won’t explain it to you or drove as if you are small dim children. HTH.

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

I won’t explain it to you

Cause you can't. Simply put, you have no idea what is going on in this country while you sit behind your colt 45 malt liquor.

57 minutes ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO  So a news crew was doing a story about Trump's tweets and the issues in Baltimore and they were doing a live shot from one of the neighborhoods.  During the segment a rat comes running through the picture. 

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/rat-photo-bombs-fox45-live-shot

CLASSIC!!!

:lol:

Nice.   :lol:

Maxine Streicher :wub:

1 hour ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO  So a news crew was doing a story about Trump's tweets and the issues in Baltimore and they were doing a live shot from one of the neighborhoods.  During the segment a rat comes running through the picture. 

CLASSIC!!!

/thread

1 hour ago, Strike said:

CLASSIC!!!

So uhhhh, is that rat now "racist" as well......   🤣

43 minutes ago, MDC said:

My point is the difference between Bernie’s quote and Trump’s is obvious to any sane adult male who isn’t a partisan hack. And no I won’t explain it to you or drove as if you are small dim children. HTH.

Absolutely their quotes were different.  Bernie is commenting on the state of the environment while Trump is commenting on the state AND the cause.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Absolutely their quotes were different.  Bernie is commenting on the state of the environment while Trump is commenting on the state AND the cause.

Exactly. Bernie was blaming it on a myth. Trump blamed it on the leadership.