Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Donald trump is a political genius.

No. Seriously. He has made aoc and the squad of dipsticks the face of the Democratic party. Then he gets them to defend the failed policies in Baltimore and finally he gets them all to defend Al Sharpton. A bonafide racist. 

Remember Al? The guy who made his name promoting a lie about a black girl getting raped? The known anti-Semite and Obamas buddy?

I am not even a Trump voter and I have super enjoyed how he has mindfucked the Democrats at each turn. 

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Yang and Tulsi are the only ones I don't see Trump absolutely RUINING in a debate. 

Sadly neither of them have a chance of getting on a ticket, except for maybe Trump's ticket.

8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Yang and Tulsi are the only ones I don't see Trump absolutely RUINING in a debate. 

I don’t like her and wouldn’t vote for her, but Harris seems like the kind of person who would slit your throat for a promotion. I think she’d stand toe to toe with Trump in a debate.

Biden would get rolled very hard.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t like her and wouldn’t vote for her, but Harris seems like the kind of person who would slit your throat for a promotion. I think she’d stand toe to toe with Trump in a debate.

Trump would go nuclear on her and bring up sleeping her way to the top. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Kamala  has to much history, just like the rest of the career politicians running on the dem side. Trump would ruin her. 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Trump would go nuclear on her and bring up sleeping her way to the top. 

I don’t know much about Kamala at all, but my response to that would be that a man who cheated on the First Lady and has numerous sexual assault allegations against him probably shouldn’t be bringing criticizing other people for who they sleep with. :dunno:

I am just incredibly amazed at how he has done as president. 

I really did not expect much. I will be honest. He has been very entertaining. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I don’t know much about Kamala at all, but my response to that would be that a man who cheated on the First Lady and has numerous sexual assault allegations against him probably shouldn’t be bringing criticizing other people for who they sleep with. :dunno:

Say what you will but sleeping around is not sleeping up and I am very sure he will make that point. 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Say what you will but sleeping around is not sleeping up and I am very sure he will make that point. 

I’m sure Don will class the joint up no matter who the Dem candidate is. I am looking forward to the cringe comedy. :cheers:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m sure Don will class the joint up no matter who the Dem candidate is. I am looking forward to the cringe comedy. :cheers:

Its gonna be the battle of grandpas in trump vs biden. 

For all the talk about diversity the Democrats need a white guy to save them from themselves. 

Just now, kilroy69 said:

Its gonna be the battle of grandpas in trump vs biden. 

For all the talk about diversity the Democrats need a white guy to save them from themselves. 

Biden would get smoked in the general. I can’t imagine him winning the nomination but right now I have no idea who will. The only candidates I like at all are Bernie, Pocahontas and people who aren’t allowed to speak at the debates.

That Montana Governor seemed pissed odd. I’d like to hear more from him. I wanted Jim Webb last time. Then he started talking about his daughter the massage therapist.

There is absolutely no leadership going on with the Democratic party. Hate to say it, but they really miss games like Ted Kennedy crack and schools and making deals. I think bill has been compromised too much. Mostly because of his wife.

Other than pelosi, I don't see a single Democrat with the gravitas to throw 75% of these candidates off the stage and force message discipline.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Biden would get smoked in the general. I can’t imagine him winning the nomination but right now I have no idea who will. The only candidates I like at all are Bernie, Pocahontas and people who aren’t allowed to speak at the debates.

That Montana Governor seemed pissed odd. I’d like to hear more from him. I wanted Jim Webb last time. Then he started talking about his daughter the massage therapist.

Bernie and Pocahontas should combine into bernahontas or Pochasanders. 

54 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

No. Seriously. He has made aoc and the squad of dipsticks the face of the Democratic party. Then he gets them to defend the failed policies in Baltimore and finally he gets them all to defend Al Sharpton. A bonafide racist. 

Remember Al? The guy who made his name promoting a lie about a black girl getting raped? The known anti-Semite and Obamas buddy?

I am not even a Trump voter and I have super enjoyed how he has mindfucked the Democrats at each turn. 

I think the DO democrats have a big problem with criticizing one of their own. Trump uses it as a weapon.  Biden is not a smooth talker and will have tremendous difficulty avoiding that trap.  But we'll see.

I think you give Trump too much credit. You put these 20 retards in a room and you're going to get retard stew every time. Doesn't matter who's on the other side.

17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I think you give Trump too much credit. You put these 20 retards in a room and you're going to get retard stew every time. Doesn't matter who's on the other side.

Trump has shown stellar political instincts.  Although he could not have won until trust collapsed in 2015.  But then again, once trust DID collapse, he entered politics.  Perfect timing.

Shhhssshhhh. They haven't figured this out yet and every time he goes fishing, he catches one or more of the carps.

I find it hard to believe that this level of cleverness is something Trump uses actively.  Instead i think he is like Forrest Gump, either stumbling into situations or just benefiting from the stupidity of others.

• Thanks 1

The cleanup of Baltimore has begun.  Guess who will take credit for it.  And only because he deserves credit for it. The guy is the best we've seen. 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

The cleanup of Baltimore has begun.  Guess who will take credit for it.  And only because he deserves credit for it. The guy is the best we've seen. 

Simply comical. Trump tells the truth. The psycho left goes nuts. Then it's shown that he's correct and that's what it takes to set fixing it in motion. The retarded left is so insane, everything coming out if their mouths sends more votes to Trump.

13 hours ago, MDC said:

I don't know if Harris would slit your throat for a promotion, but she'd certainly suck your d-ick for one. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I don't know if Harris would slit your throat for a promotion, but she'd certainly suck your d-ick for one. 

This alone should show those who don't know she isn't a black person. Everyone knows blackbitches don't suck d-ick. 

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Simply comical. Trump tells the truth. The psycho left goes nuts. Then it's shown that he's correct and that's what it takes to set fixing it in motion. The retarded left is so insane, everything coming out if their mouths sends more votes to Trump.

And no one asks the simple question, "why didn't those in power clean up Baltimore prior to now?".   The real answer is, "it wasn't politically advantageous."  That's the genius of Trump. He makes things Politically Advantageous.  He has proven that the buddy-buddy 2 party system is a colossal failure.  The left should be jumping on board, but they are clinging to the failure.

13 hours ago, MDC said:

I wanted Jim Webb last time.

Too bad the dems thought it was Hillarys turn.  Webb was too moderate.  In 2020, the hard left would hold their nose and vote for him and he would probably take a good portion of those who held their nose and voted for Trump in 16. Too bad the dems went too extreme for so many guys like Webb.  

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

I find it hard to believe that this level of cleverness is something Trump uses actively.  Instead i think he is like Forrest Gump, either stumbling into situations or just benefiting from the stupidity of others.

Hows this. He is smart enough to benefit from the stupidity of others. 

Sanders would have crushed him last time. Instead he capitalized on the dnc not understanding what was going on. 

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

Sanders would have crushed him last time. Instead he capitalized on the dnc not understanding what was going on. 

Thank goodness. Gives me shivers.

i dunno about genius. is it really that hard making total retards look like total retards?:dunno:

he may just be benefiting from the all time record level libtard retardation of the democratic party.

my 13yo son could win a debate vs AOC. seriously.

8 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i dunno about genius. is it really that hard making total retards look like total retards?:dunno:

he may just be benefiting from the all time record level libtard retardation of the democratic party.

And who do you think drove them there?

5 hours ago, porkbutt said:

Lot of truth to this.

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

And who do you think drove them there?

You're hinting at Trump but even more guilty: Jack Dorsey

6 hours ago, porkbutt said:

I agree with that. The Democrats are terrible. 

Gonna cure AIDS and childhood cancer shortly.  Dude, just stick to embarrassing the left and kicking their asse$.  

22 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

IF the situation in Baltimore does start to improve, Trump's little act here could be the reason, and that would be fantastic.  Sure, he comes across badly in these tweets, but when you are living in sh!t in Baltimore you just dont give a fock how unpresidential Trump is, you just want a better focking life after 60 years of Democrat shenanigans

For sure he is.  The only guy that could get Trump elected was Trump.  He's got a mind for manipulating the masses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

IF the situation in Baltimore does start to improve, Trump's little act here could be the reason, and that would be fantastic.  Sure, he comes across badly in these tweets, but when you are living in sh!t in Baltimore you just dont give a fock how unpresidential Trump is, you just want a better focking life after 60 years of Democrat shenanigans

What Trump does best is kick the soapbox out from under the his opponent and make him answer to reality.  The opponent invariably says, "so, what about you".  But it's too late, Trump already has control of the message. 

Trump has long employed a tactic that he called the "un-endorsement," where his detractors reflexively defend whatever person or subject he goes after on Twitter. In the case of Sharpton, Mandel wrote that the end result of Trump's attack was "one of the more depressing news cycles of the year, as major Democratic presidential candidates praised Sharpton to the heavens."

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

For sure he is.  The only guy that could get Trump elected was Trump.  He's got a mind for manipulating the masses.

The same could be said about Obama.

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

True that. Trump’s got people convinced he’s some kind of mavericky hero of the working class doing battle with the deep state. Really he’s your typical country club Republican, only more upfront about being a POS. 

• Like 1