Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Mass shooting in Dayton OH

https://start.att.net/news/read/article/cnn-dayton_police_say_they_are_investigating_an_active-cnn2/category/news

Within 13 hours of the El Paso shooting. Everything seemed to be quieting down on the mass shooting scale until this week. 9 people were killed even though responders were able to subdue him after only a minute? 

The next evolution of this shlt is probably to hit the same place twice

This makes me want to carry a sidearm. Seriously. If you kill me I at least want a fair chance at shooting you back. 

I hate to break the news to you fellas but we are focking doomed and it's not the guns that are the problem.  We collectively suck as a society.  The glory days are behind us and they were prolly never as good as the black and white film reels lead us to believe.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Thoughts and prayers time.

If you believe in that sort of thing.  Sure.

I say it’s time to make murdering someone illegal.  Once we gat that resolved then we can look to disallowing bad guys to own guns.  Once that’s resolved we can....

• Thanks 3

Tough break for the victims, but it is what it is in America. The only reason the news should even cover it is to ask people to stay away from the scene for a few hours 

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

Tough break for the victims, but it is what it is in America. The only reason the news should even cover it is to ask people to stay away from the scene for a few hours 

Why is that the only reason?

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I am going out on a limb and say the shooter violated 20 laws before he fired the first shot.

But he used a .223.  Same caliber as some AR’s.  That’s the real catastrophe here.

49 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I hate to break the news to you fellas but we are focking doomed and it's not the guns that are the problem.  We collectively suck as a society.  The glory days are behind us and they were prolly never as good as the black and white film reels lead us to believe.  

I've been saying this for years now. We have to stop the stupid and lazy and unqualified from breeding. That's the solution. Virtually everyone of these losers is a product of their home environment. Ignore that and this never gets solved because this country is not taking away guns.

By the way, how do you get the winds taken out of your sails? A shooter strikes the morning that you planned your mass shooting. You spend weeks, maybe months planning your Dayton shooting and some fucktard beats you to it.

So all of a sudden a mass murder of 9 people is worse than what has been going on in Chicago for years? Ignore Chicago like obama did but make a huge deal out of this in the headlines.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I've been saying this for years now. We have to stop the stupid and lazy and unqualified from breeding. That's the solution. Virtually everyone of these losers is a product of their home environment. Ignore that and this never gets solved because this country is not taking away guns.

Another huge factor that the smug left will never take responsibility for is that they own education, television, music, etc now, unlike in the distant past.  They've literally raised these focks.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Another huge factor that the smug left will never take responsibility for is that they own education, television, music, etc now, unlike in the distant past.  They've literally raised these focks.  

So you were raised by smug lefties? Wouldn’t have guessed that one to be honest. 

Just now, cbfalcon said:

So you were raised by smug lefties? Wouldn’t have guessed that one to be honest. 

I think what I'm trying to say is a bit too big a picture for you to comprehend.  You're still stuck on take away the guns and voila, we all live in peace and harmony, which anyone with just a smidge of common sense knows is bullshit.  My point is that the liberal left has infiltrated education and entertainment to a degree never before seen in this country and now we are enjoying the effects of that.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

So all of a sudden a mass murder of 9 people is worse than what has been going on in Chicago for years? Ignore Chicago like obama did but make a huge deal out of this in the headlines.

It is pretty amazing.

Total mass shooting victims for 2019: 41.  Oh we need stricter gun laws. Lets rehash the same sh1t over again then forget about it in a week. 

Total killings in Chicago: 293. Meh, who cares.

• Like 2

Jake 'Loser' Tapper really trying to push the 'its Trump's fault, Trump's a racist'. Tried to get the El Paso mayor to bite. He didn't.

9 people dead. Statistically, a few of them had to be in favor of gun control and totally innocent. The rest are casualties of their own pro-gun ideology.

28 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I think what I'm trying to say is a bit too big a picture for you to comprehend.  You're still stuck on take away the guns and voila, we all live in peace and harmony, which anyone with just a smidge of common sense knows is bullshit.  My point is that the liberal left has infiltrated education and entertainment to a degree never before seen in this country and now we are enjoying the effects of that.  

I don’t argue that we should take away all the guns, but I understand that it’s simpler for you to just put everyone in one of two categories. I’m guilty of doing it as well at times. Tis the nature of message boards. 

But when a Republican White Nationalist Terrorist writes a manifesto that could have been 70% copied and pasted from the posts of a handful of right wingers on this message board.....and then you imply this kid was literally raised by smug lefties....well that doesn’t quite make sense.

I guess you could be saying that the left has driven the right to be cool with becoming terrorists, but I don’t think you’ll say that’s what you’re going for, so I’m unsure. 

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I wish the media wouldn’t interrupt my lovely Sunday morning with these reports 👎

Me 3. I guess white people killing white people is news. :dunno:

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Me 3. I guess white people killing white people is news. :dunno:

According to the GC most of the other people who die in gun violence are gangbangers. :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

According to the GC most of the other people who die in gun violence are gangbangers. :thumbsup: 

Never heard that.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

If you took the black gun crimes out the US gun statistics, our gun crime would look much like it does in Nordic countries. You know what Nordic countries don’t have? Black people. We don’t have a gun problem, we have a black problem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I don’t argue that we should take away all the guns, but I understand that it’s simpler for you to just put everyone in one of two categories. I’m guilty of doing it as well at times. Tis the nature of message boards. 

But when a Republican White Nationalist Terrorist writes a manifesto that could have been 70% copied and pasted from the posts of a handful of right wingers on this message board.....and then you imply this kid was literally raised by smug lefties....well that doesn’t quite make sense.

I guess you could be saying that the left has driven the right to be cool with becoming terrorists, but I don’t think you’ll say that’s what you’re going for, so I’m unsure. 

I'd bet money this shitstain is not a Republican.

I could write a manifesto saying that climate change deniers, islamaphobes, anti-abortion "extremists", the NRA and "white nationalism" caused me to shoot up a Starbucks but that doesn't make it true. :dunno:

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

If you took the black gun crimes out the US gun statistics, our gun crime would look much like it does in Nordic countries. You know what Nordic countries don’t have? Black people. We don’t have a gun problem, we have a black problem. 

Of course Dylan Storm Roof is a member of the Geek Club. Makes perfect sense 

24 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Never heard that.  :dunno:

Instructive thread here. :thumbsup:

An interesting factoid for those who believe in demons and the Bible.  It seems when exorcised demons need a place to go, they don't just disappear.  A Biblical example would be in Mark chapter 5.  Anywhoo, in 2015 the Catholic church performed an exorcism on the entire country of Mexico.  Since then (4 yrs) there have been 11 mass shootings in the United States, a feat that previously took 31 years.  :ninja:  

The MSM isn’t helping at all. They spread lies, hate and do what they can to divide this country.

Question for everyone...where is gun control on your priority list of voting issues?  Does it even move the needle?  What would it take for you to vote someone into office hoping they would vote for more gun restriction? Personally, I dont even consider it when voting since the Dems values have been separating from mine for the last 20 yrs.  Im a big 2A supporter and own 10 guns. Im qualified on an M4 rifle and carry one in my vehicle at times at work. But I wouldnt be completely opposed to listening to common sense restrictions. 

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Instructive thread here. :thumbsup:

I don't know your definition of gang banger, but gang violence could indeed be most of the other people who die in gun violence. 

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

But I wouldnt be completely opposed to listening to common sense restrictions. 

Such as?

I'm done listening to nonsense restrictions. Every time something happens the cries for nonsense gun control are immediate and predictable. 

We have plenty of laws and restrictions in place already. They will never stop someone intent on committing murder. It's well past time we start looking at other "solutions" to mass shootings. Maybe less gun control is the answer. Do away with gun free zones. Make the entire country a constitutional carry zone. That way innocent people would be able to defend themselves and others in these situations. Hell, the possibility of immediate return fire may be enough to make some of these freaks think twice about attempting to shoot up the joint. 

32 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Question for everyone...where is gun control on your priority list of voting issues?  Does it even move the needle?  What would it take for you to vote someone into office hoping they would vote for more gun restriction? Personally, I dont even consider it when voting since the Dems values have been separating from mine for the last 20 yrs.  Im a big 2A supporter and own 10 guns. Im qualified on an M4 rifle and carry one in my vehicle at times at work. But I wouldnt be completely opposed to listening to common sense restrictions. 

the needle is moving in the other direction.  gun rights are growing more popular, in fact private ownership of assault rifles is starting to get popular.

https://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/t4sef4tya02kdq3-jxcaiq.png

whats interesting is it is across the board.  republicans, independents and even democrats increasingly favor ownership of assault weapons.

28 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Not until the Ds move towards the center. Right now they are completely insane. I don't think the Rs will ever favor gun control.

57 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Of course Dylan Storm Roof is a member of the Geek Club. Makes perfect sense 

Perfect example of how the left acts when facts get in the way if their narrative. 

• Thanks 1

Sorry, but an age restriction could have prevented some of these shootings. Not all, but some. That's a common sense gun law that needs to happen. Just like a wall won't keep all illegals out, but it will stop enough to make a difference. The right needs to get behind this at least. It's a no-brained at this point. Many of these rifles were purchased legally by younger people.   As a society we acknowledge that age restrictions are appropriate for many things. An AR-15 and other types of weapons fit that criteria. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

I don't know your definition of gang banger, but gang violence could indeed be most of the other people who die in gun violence. 

Aaaaaaand there’s your answer on why white people shooting white people is news.