Sign in to follow this  
Herbivore

kid body slammed by MAGA vet

Gotta look around the world these days to try to find stories to call Trump a jerk. Scour away on the internet. 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Do you really read UK news? You know you’re American right? 

actually saw it on cnn, yesterday maybe.  today it was under mdc's link in the heckuva job don thread.  

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

actually saw it on cnn, yesterday maybe.  today it was under mdc's link in the heckuva job don thread.  

Even worse 

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

does this guy's political ideology really have anything to do with the story? Seems clear to me that the dude is just crazy.

😂

16 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

does this guy's political ideology really have anything to do with the story? Seems clear to me that the dude is just crazy.

Depends if he’s on “your side” or not. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, definitely a 'needed to know' type of story.

Good work man.  Give yourself a good'ol pat on the back from all of us at the GC.

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, definitely a 'needed to know' type of story.

Good work man.  Give yourself a good'ol pat on the back from all of us at the GC.

:thumbsup:

thanks Reality, a little positive reinforcement is always nice.  

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

thanks Reality, a little positive reinforcement is always nice.  

No prob plant eater.

Keep up the good work.

48 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

lawyer is trying to claim old head injury causes poor decision making...

Poor decision making?  Seems like every lefty must have an old head injury then.

Impossible. Only the left uses violence.

Ray told me so.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Impossible. Only the left used violence.

Ray told me so.

As a strategy yes, it is the left that focuses on it....is it possible someone not a leftist might....hmmmm, that is an interesting question....but the left has already told us we can paint an entire group with a broad brush, so lets get to painting boys!!!!!  :headbanger:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Nah, that is projection.   Only the left deals in violence, that model has never been a thread for conservatives.

Bwaahaha.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Impossible. Only the left uses violence.

Ray told me so.

It's mainly the left that uses violence to express their political outrage.  This incident had nothing to do with politics.  But good job trolling again.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

It's mainly the left that uses violence to express their political outrage.  This incident had nothing to do with politics.  But good job trolling again.  :rolleyes:

Aww. :(

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

Bwaahaha.

So you think this incident shows that the "right" deal in violence, is that your assertion?  Because I can pull up Democratic leadership encouraging violence to their masses.....if you think you want to go down that road....and not the BS stuff people use to paint trump out of political hackery either....

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

lawyer is trying to claim old head injury causes poor decision making...I'm thinking he is just a jerk, like potus.  

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/national-anthem-hat-attack-trump-maga-curt-brockway-a9047676.html

The guy that slammed the kid is a jerk.  Should get the fock pounded out of him. Dropped on his head, etc.    Fock.  Throw him to the wolves on the prairie.  Who cares.  He's trash. 

Do you realize that for ever conservative you story like this you find, the rest of us can find videos of hoodlums looting stores, wrecking sh#t, mob burglarizing, burning cars and fighting police in Ferguson, Baltimore,  etc....PLUS...these fine folks fine folks, almost all of who are libs.

Plus the pipeline protestors who littered and sh!t all over the land and water they were "protecting" plus burned military equipment.
And you've got MS-13.

So....take a step back.  Look at who the bottom dwellers of society are.   How does it make you feel that you back the same political party and are on the same team as them.    The above folks are all liberal. 

You're like the guy, tho....who...from the corner of the room yells "I know of a Golden Retriever that killed someone!" at a community discussion on whether or not pitbulls should be allowed because they are more dangerous than other breeds.  

god i hate the focking national anthem.

Did his lawyer provide definitive proof his client has a head injury? Like that he's a vegetarian or a liberal ?

2 minutes ago, taco breath said:

god i hate the focking national anthem.

😔

9 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

The guy that slammed the kid is a jerk.  Should get the fock pounded out of him. Dropped on his head, etc.    Fock.  Throw him to the wolves on the prairie.  Who cares.  He's trash. 

Do you realize that for ever conservative you story like this you find, the rest of us can find videos of hoodlums looting stores, wrecking sh#t, mob burglarizing, burning cars and fighting police in Ferguson, Baltimore,  etc....PLUS...these fine folks fine folks, almost all of who are libs.

Plus the pipeline protestors who littered and sh!t all over the land and water they were "protecting" plus burned military equipment.
And you've got MS-13.

So....take a step back.  Look at who the bottom dwellers of society are.   How does it make you feel that you back the same political party and are on the same team as them.    The above folks are all liberal. 

You're like the guy, tho....who...from the corner of the room yells "I know of a Golden Retriever that killed someone!" at a community discussion on whether or not pitbulls should be allowed. 

I don't think violence is attributable to one political party, unlike most around here.  

• Like 1

Just now, Herbivore said:

I don't think violence is attributable to one political party, unlike most around here.  

Gimme a try!

Let's see.

I don't think violence is more attributable to one sex or the other. 

I don't think the ability to play RB in the NFL is attributable to one race or the other.

How did I do! ?

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Gimme a try!

Let's see.

I don't think violence is more attributable to one sex or the other. 

I don't think the ability to play RB in the NFL is attributable to one race or the other.

How did I do! ?

Hard to say..what were you trying to accomplish?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I am aware of notable Democratic leaders encouraging active violence against those with whom they disagree ideologically.... these same people using really inciteful language also are at the fore of pretending that less inciteful words from Trump are the real problem.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

So you think this incident shows that the "right" deal in violence, is that your assertion?  Because I can pull up Democratic leadership encouraging violence to their masses.....if you think you want to go down that road....and not the BS stuff people use to paint trump out of political hackery either....

Bwaaaaaahahahaha! 😂 

9 hours ago, Herbivore said:

You poor fockers want to believe what was in that link so focking bad :lol:

8 hours ago, MDC said:

Bwaaaaaahahahaha! 😂 

??? Are you crying again?

25 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Scumbag Trump supporters are Going to do scumbag things. This isnt anything we already didn't know. 

Do I have to dig up the thread where you just recently said you're voting for him ?

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Scumbag Trump supporters are Going to do scumbag things. This isnt anything we already didn't know. 

Do I have to dig up examples of all of the disgusting violent behavior by the left?  You living in a cave, bro?

Also: Bears still suck.