Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

No Koch dead thread here?

Also, way to stay classy, Bill.

“I guess I’m going to have to re-evaluate my low opinion of prostate cancer. He was 79, but his family says they wish he could live longer, but at least he lived long enough to see the Amazon catch fire. Condolences poured in from all the politicians he owned, and mourners have been asked in lieu of flowers to just leave their car engines running. As for his remains, he’s been asked to be cremated and have his ashes blown into a child’s lungs.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/maher-david-koch-is-dead-and-i-hope-the-end-was-painful-876077/

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I hope his brother goes soon too. They had conservatives duped for 40+ years. 

Explain this please?

Good riddance.

His brother and George Soros would be nice death pool additions.

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Doubt those billions will do much for him in hell 🔥

Show us on the doll where he touched you.

There is a thread on Epstein

48 minutes ago, edjr said:

There is a thread on Epstein

Let's hope the "they come in threes" karma kicks in another sh*tbag billionaire.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Good riddance.

His brother and George Soros would be nice death pool additions.

This.  :thumbsup:

I know why liberals don't like him. Why are conservatives against him as well?

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

They presented themselves as conservatives and they were the biggest conservative political donors in the US the last 40 years. They support almost no right policies and sell the country out to cheap labor/immigration. They are worse than liberal. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

The Trumpers are mad because he dogged their boy 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Yeah except that’s not what happened at all. TDS.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Tell us. Did the bad orange man touch you too ? :(

There is a part of me that wonders why I should care about politics at all. It seems like it's all out of my hands really and I'm just fed lies anyway. It like they only real thing everyone cares about is money, not people, just money in the end.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-megadonors-koch-222825

I don’t know why you’re disputing this. It’s okay to admit why you didn’t like him in the end 

What’s your point? I didn’t even know they said that about Trump. I hate the Koch’s because they acted like conservatives and had a huge influence on the Republican Party but they were really just pro-cheap labor anti-American pieces of sh!t has nothing to do with trump but you can let your TDS keep on telling you that. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

There is a part of me that wonders why I should care about politics at all. It seems like it's all out of my hands really and I'm just fed lies anyway. It like they only real thing everyone cares about is money, not people, just money in the end.

It does seem like that doesn’t it? All the governments in the world, including ours is so riddled with corruption it’s never going to stop unless every single person gets fired and we replacement them one-by-one from the ground up. I believe Australia did something like that back in the 70s due to massive amounts of corruption. We should do the same. 

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

What’s your point? I didn’t even know they said that about Trump. I hate the Koch’s because they acted like conservatives and had a huge influence on the Republican Party but they were really just pro-cheap labor anti-American pieces of sh!t has nothing to do with trump but you can let your TDS keep on telling you that. 

The Koch Brothers agenda isn’t really inconsistent with Trump’s policies though. They want corporate tax cuts and deregulation and they’re anti organized labor. Maybe they objected to Trump’s style but on policy he pretty much gave them and the GOP exactly what they wanted.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Beyond our inner circles, I think most of us don't actually care about people very much. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

This.

Trump is the face of the new conservative party. The party that no longer cares about fiscal responsibility, the constitution, and other traditionally conservative values. Now it's all about white identity politics and various fascist ideologies. The only difference is unlike traditional fascist ideological terms and social welfare, this new contemporary version is framed around a resistance against the "threat" of globalization and migration. It's all about the politics of fear and the power of division.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

This.

Trump is the face of the new conservative party. The party that no longer cares about fiscal responsibility, the constitution, and other traditionally conservative values. Now it's all about white identity politics and various fascist ideologies. The only difference is unlike traditional fascist ideological terms and social welfare, this new contemporary version is framed around a resistance against the "threat" of globalization and migration. It's all about the politics of fear and the power of division.

Newbie?

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Newbie?

Care to provide an alternative viewpoint, or does that kill the whole alt-right echo chamber circle jerk you snowflakes prefer around here? Because If that's the case, I can just head back to the main football board, where I usually post. 

• Like 2

Is this where we beg you to stay or get a handjob?  I'm not much for begging, but a handy... :wub:

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Newbie?

Doubt it. Way more cogent and far less troll-y than Newbs’ MO

30 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Doubt it. Way more cogent and far less troll-y than Newbs’ MO

True. And he didn’t talk about eating a$$

I always hated them. Props though for their charitable contributions. No props for purchasing politicians like Paul Ryan and M McConnell . Especially Ryan. Hell, they owned the whole Republican Party at one time. Till the BOM came along. 

4 hours ago, peenie said:

They are accused of being Tammany Hall types. 

Tammany Hall was a democrat political machine in New York City where super rich elites wanted to control the city, so they imported tons of immigrants as cheap labor and provided some basic level of assistance to them in exchange for their vote.  This created a massive wealth disparity.  The super rich also controlled the media outlets and then demonized republicans for all the problems they are creating.  FDR was not a great president  - -  he just took this abusive and corrupt system nationwide.  They will NEVER truly help the poor.  The poor will forever be kept in slums struggling to survive. 

From the 1930s-1960s, the US was basically a one-party state.  Even Eisenhower was essentially a democrat.  Eisenhower ran as a republican, but once in office, he drifted more and more towards the democrat side of the aisle until he was basically one of them, agreeing on most of their policy points.  Anyway, everyone in power believed in running the Tammany Hall gambit, promising better lives to the poor while NEVER delivering on it and just enriching themselves.

The split came in the late 1960s and it was over Vietnam. 

An antiwar movement emerged in the 1960s and managed to capture a share of power in the democrat party.  War is big business and big profit and all the elites were getting a piece of the pie.  A group of super elite democrats reacted to this event by switching parties to the GOP.  These people are called "neocons".  A neocon is basically a democrat that doesn't want to associate with the antiwar faction in the democrat party.  The neocons took total control of the GOP.

The Koch brothers are not considered "true" republicans.  They are viewed as neocons. 

Trump is NOT a neocon.  Trump REALLY pisses off both the democrats and neocons because he is not a warmonger.  He wants to do trade deals peacefully.  Trump wants to improve the lives of Americans.  His opponents want to start up another big war somewhere to make big money at the expense of the poor and Trump won't do it.  Trump is a Jacksonian Nationalist.  The Tammany Hall democrats and neocons want Trump gone so they can start a new war and enrich themselves more.

Trump emerged because neocons lost credibility after Bush43 invaded Iraq and didn't find WMDs.  That allowed a different faction inside the GOP to take over.  Everyone on the left and many inside the GOP have been working overtime to destroy the Jacksonian Nationalists inside the GOP to have the neocons take over again so we can get back to killing kids for cash.

These super rich elites NEED to destroy nationalism and replace it with globalism, because THAT path means the US is sending young poor stupid kids all over the globe as world police to fight and die while the super rich elites get even richer.  You are a FOOL to support globalism.  They will turn you into fodder.

The elites want to get rid of Trump and probably start a big war with Russia or something, maybe just by proxy in the middle east, so we can send a bunch of young kids to die and burn thru a bunch of missiles and bombs and other weapons while the super rich own shares of defense contractors and make lots of money.

31 minutes ago, riversco said:

They are accused of being Tammany Hall types. 

Tammany Hall was a democrat political machine in New York City where super rich elites wanted to control the city, so they imported tons of immigrants as cheap labor and provided some basic level of assistance to them in exchange for their vote.  This created a massive wealth disparity.  The super rich also controlled the media outlets and then demonized republicans for all the problems they are creating.  FDR was not a great president  - -  he just took this abusive and corrupt system nationwide.  They will NEVER truly help the poor.  The poor will forever be kept in slums struggling to survive. 

From the 1930s-1960s, the US was basically a one-party state.  Even Eisenhower was essentially a democrat.  Eisenhower ran as a republican, but once in office, he drifted more and more towards the democrat side of the aisle until he was basically one of them, agreeing on most of their policy points.  Anyway, everyone in power believed in running the Tammany Hall gambit, promising better lives to the poor while NEVER delivering on it and just enriching themselves.

The split came in the late 1960s and it was over Vietnam. 

An antiwar movement emerged in the 1960s and managed to capture a share of power in the democrat party.  War is big business and big profit and all the elites were getting a piece of the pie.  A group of super elite democrats reacted to this event by switching parties to the GOP.  These people are called "neocons".  A neocon is basically a democrat that doesn't want to associate with the antiwar faction in the democrat party.  The neocons took total control of the GOP.

The Koch brothers are not considered "true" republicans.  They are viewed as neocons. 

Trump is NOT a neocon.  Trump REALLY pisses off both the democrats and neocons because he is not a warmonger.  He wants to do trade deals peacefully.  Trump wants to improve the lives of Americans.  His opponents want to start up another big war somewhere to make big money at the expense of the poor and Trump won't do it.  Trump is a Jacksonian Nationalist.  The Tammany Hall democrats and neocons want Trump gone so they can start a new war and enrich themselves more.

Trump emerged because neocons lost credibility after Bush43 invaded Iraq and didn't find WMDs.  That allowed a different faction inside the GOP to take over.  Everyone on the left and many inside the GOP have been working overtime to destroy the Jacksonian Nationalists inside the GOP to have the neocons take over again so we can get back to killing kids for cash.

These super rich elites NEED to destroy nationalism and replace it with globalism, because THAT path means the US is sending young poor stupid kids all over the globe as world police to fight and die while the super rich elites get even richer.  You are a FOOL to support globalism.  They will turn you into fodder.

The elites want to get rid of Trump and probably start a big war with Russia or something, maybe just by proxy in the middle east, so we can send a bunch of young kids to die and burn thru a bunch of missiles and bombs and other weapons while the super rich own shares of defense contractors and make lots of money.

While I appreciate the overall spirit of your post. What you fail to mention is the Koch brothers spent many millions supporting tea party candidates in 2008, which is widely believed to be the catalyst that helped them gain so many seats. As we know, the Tea Party is just another incarnation or catch phrase for Jacksonian Nationalists.

• Like 1

When I was laid off of work and started to look for another IT job I applied to a company that was owned by the Koch Bros.  The interview was 8 hours long and all based on their Dad's book. At the end they offered me the job.  The offer was not even half of what was offered by 2 other IT companies I received.  I told them about this and they said "Well, you should want to work for us because we are owned by Koch Bros."  All they were doing was trying to hire H1Bs.  These guys are complete jokes.  

1 hour ago, donkeyjotes said:

While I appreciate the overall spirit of your post. What you fail to mention is the Koch brothers spent many millions supporting tea party candidates in 2008, which is widely believed to be the catalyst that helped them gain so many seats. As we know, the Tea Party is just another incarnation or catch phrase for Jacksonian Nationalists.

Sure but I'm saying the Koch brothers are viewed as neocons not true republicans.

But someone like John McCain is a classic example of a neocon.  He basically is a democrat on most issues but refuses to associate with the antiwar wing of the democratic party.  So he is in the republican party just for that reason.  He wanted to enrich himself by killing kids in global wars.  And since that ideology is firmly engrained in society, they make him a hero.  That's why McCain hates Trump and wanted to call Trump any name in the book like a scumbag or dictator (because Trump doesn't want to fight wars).  It really pissed McCain off, I mean, he left the democrats because he didn't want antiwar people screwing up his gravy train, and then an antiwar right wing guy like Trump winds up president.

1 hour ago, riversco said:

Sure but I'm saying the Koch brothers are viewed as neocons not true republicans.

But someone like John McCain is a classic example of a neocon.  He basically is a democrat on most issues but refuses to associate with the antiwar wing of the democratic party.  So he is in the republican party just for that reason.  He wanted to enrich himself by killing kids in global wars.  And since that ideology is firmly engrained in society, they make him a hero.  That's why McCain hates Trump and wanted to call Trump any name in the book like a scumbag or dictator (because Trump doesn't want to fight wars).  It really pissed McCain off, I mean, he left the democrats because he didn't want antiwar people screwing up his gravy train, and then an antiwar right wing guy like Trump winds up president.

Fair enough. I guess as a moderate, I tend to believe the truth always lies somewhere in the middle. I don’t know if I necessarily believe that Trump doesn’t want to fight wars, when he’s increased our military spending to 3/4 of a trillion dollars. I also recognize that funding the “war machine” is a boon for the economy (some would argue artificially) and a deterrent to adversaries, so I see both sides. While I don’t agree with a lot of Trumps policies and conduct with our closest allies, I think he generally sees the whole idea of “spreading democracy” as a waste of time, and would rather place the burden of policing those areas on nations closer to the conflict. Whether that is our western allies or Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, etc. isn’t really a concern, as long as America isn’t the only one footing the bill. While I agree with that in theory, we will have to see how it all plays out in the long game. 

1 hour ago, riversco said:

Another guy you probably liked ‘til he badmouthed Trump. Bet you thought he was the bees’ knees in ‘08.

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Another guy you probably liked ‘til he badmouthed Trump. Bet you thought he was the bees’ knees in ‘08.

The Trump movement has opened a lot of eyes. I find it amusing that libtards think it's some sort of Trump worship. Any true outsider would have worked. You keep voting for lock step sheep and complaining that nothing ever gets done. The Trump victory has changed the GOP forever. And that's good. Your crew keeps digging a deeper hole for themselves. Hopefully not for the rest of us.  

9 hours ago, peenie said:

There ya go. It's all a dog and pony show peenie. It means next to nothing. Left or right, they always serve their masters. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I hope his brother goes soon too. They had conservatives duped for 40+ years. 

Yep.

And now they have liberals duped. They have been funding and supporting liberal causes for several years now.

U-N-I-P-A-R-T-Y

Good riddance. Hopefully Soros will be joining him down under shortly.