Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

On 12/24/2019 at 5:33 PM, Filthy Fernadez said:

Trump is the actual President and can't speak coherently.  The original point remains true though, get these old fart, blabbering people out of there.

42 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump is the actual President and can't speak coherently.  The original point remains true though, get these old fart, blabbering people out of there.

Trump can string 4 intelligible words together.  I know it bugs you. 

56 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump cares about you, even if you don't care about him. You are blessed to have him as your President.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Trump cares about you, even if you don't care about him. You are blessed to have him as your President.

Now, that's funny.

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Trump can string 4 intelligible words together.  I know it bugs you. 

Do you honestly think Trump is a good speaker?

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think he's a great speaker, but I also don't think that he flew pallets of cash to a terrorist country in the dead of night.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

I don't think he's a great speaker, but I also don't think that he flew pallets of cash to a terrorist country in the dead of night.

Not sure why you felt the need to add that.  I was only talking about how Trump is a terrible speaker.  It makes me laugh when a Trump supporter makes fun of others speaking ability but won't acknowledge how poor he is at it as well.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do you honestly think Trump sounds like a slurring drunk in the middle of a bender? 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Do you honestly think Trump sounds like a slurring drunk in the middle of a bender? 

Sometimes.  The man rambles on all the time.  Pelosi is even worse, not denying that.

What would a transcript of a Pelosi speech look like?

dfdsagfdasgd.....................sdfdssds..................uh...........uh..........uh.........uh..............Donald Trump will never be president.........uhhhh.....dafsdfsfads.....fdsafsda

Here is the transcript for a Trump speech:

The leftist kooks only want to make a mess of this country. I believe in America, and we can make it great again because I know those who vote for me want that. We will persevere no matter what the left tries to pull in their pursuit of  power.

Trump 2020!! :cheers:

11 minutes ago, sderk said:

What would a transcript of a Pelosi speech look like?

dfdsagfdasgd.....................sdfdssds..................uh...........uh..........uh.........uh..............Donald Trump will never be president.........uhhhh.....dafsdfsfads.....fdsafsda

Here is the transcript for a Trump speech:

The leftist kooks only want to make a mess of this country. I believe in America, and we can make it great again because I know those who vote for me want that. We will persevere no matter what the left tries to pull in their pursuit of  power.

You won't see me argue against Pelosi.  She sounds like she's not mentally capable of saying what she wants to say.

Sometimes I think Trump has the vocabulary of a 5th grader.  Trump says stupid crap, makes up stuff, slurs words and offers us gems like this quote;

“We’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico, and we’re building a wall in Colorado,” he said. “We’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works, that you can’t get over, you can’t get under. And we’re building a wall in Texas. And we’re not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls that we just mentioned.”

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You won't see me argue against Pelosi.  She sounds like she's not mentally capable of saying what she wants to say.

Sometimes I think Trump has the vocabulary of a 5th grader.  Trump says stupid crap, makes up stuff, slurs words and offers us gems like this quote;

“We’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico, and we’re building a wall in Colorado,” he said. “We’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works, that you can’t get over, you can’t get under. And we’re building a wall in Texas. And we’re not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls that we just mentioned.”

A completed wall would be nice. Too bad the left has been fighting so hard to not have one. 

A transcript of any candidate that Hawkeye wants to vote for:

"My policies would use American taxpayer money to pay for people who enter the country illegally. Anyone from anywhere in the world is free to walk across the border, un-vetted, and qualify for food, shelter, medical care, and education. No questions asked."

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

An transcript of any candidate that Hawkeye would vote for:

"My policies would use American taxpayer money to pay for people who enter the country illegally. Anyone from anywhere in the world is free to walk across the border, un-vetted, and qualify for food, shelter, medical care, and education. No questions asked."

Never once have I said I'm for that.

12 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

You said you're voting for a Democrat, and they have all pledged to do that.

I'll most likely vote for a Dem because I'd rather not vote for Trump.  I don't know for sure who I'm going to vote for yet but Trump is not completely ruled out.

45 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

If Trump stated that he intends to use my tax money to help foreigners invade our country, I wouldn't vote for him.

Don't forget about the tax payer funded sex change operations for criminals.  That's money well spent. 

Per the I.G. report, John McCain provided Comey with numerous editions of Steele's Dossier. The purpose being public backchannel of the material while the FBI was getting Dossier stuff from Steele through Bruce Ohr (the FBI 'dropped' Steele as a source because he was leaking to the press).

I hope McCain rots in Hell for eternity.

8 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump is the actual President

:overhead:

Washington (CNN) In the face of warnings from the Pentagon that the hold on military aid to Ukraine could be illegal, an official from the Office of Management and Budget made it clear that the order to keep the freeze in place came directly from President Donald Trump,  according to unredacted documents reviewed by Just Security.

The documents, including emails from officials at the Department of Defense and the Office of Management and Budget that were released under court order last month but were either partially or completely blacked out, offer new details about tensions between the two agencies tasked with carrying out Trump's unexplained hold on aid to Ukraine. 
They also raise serious questions about why the newly revealed contents were redacted by the Trump administration in the first place amid congressional oversight efforts and court orders in Freedom of Information Act litigation. 
"These redactions at least raise eyebrows. The categories that the Freedom of Information Act allows the government to withhold are sufficiently vague that it's hard to say whether these redactions were actually in violation of that law," said Josh Geltzer, executive director and visiting professor of law at Georgetown University Law Center's Institute for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection.

"But does it appear suspicious given the damning nature of what was withheld, and the current government's obvious motivation for withholding it," he told CNN.

'Clear direction from POTUS'

Among the documents viewed by Just Security, a website focusing on reporting and analysis of national security law and policy, was an August 30 email from Michael Duffey, associate director of national security programs at OMB to Elaine McCusker, the acting Pentagon comptroller, stating the freeze on aid to Ukraine would continue at the explicit direction of the President despite growing legal concerns within the Pentagon and mounting external questions prompted by news of the hold becoming public just days prior
"Clear direction from POTUS to continue to hold," Duffey wrote in that email, which has only been made available in redacted form until now and was not handed over to House investigators conducting the impeachment inquiry into the President, according to Just Security. 
The August 30 email was sent on the same day Defense Secretary Mark Esper and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met with Trump to discuss the hold, which had already been in place for roughly two months.
Additional emails viewed by Just Security show that McCusker first raised concerns about the legality of the hold on July 25, the same day as Trump's now infamous call with his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky in which Trump pressed Zelensky for investigations that could boost him politically. 
The Defense Department issued additional warnings to OMB and the White House about the legality of the hold as it stretched into August. Specifically, Pentagon officials made clear they were becoming increasingly concerned about DoD's ability to spend the Ukraine funding by the legally mandated September 30 deadline.

Worms, are you suggesting it's illegal for the President to put a hold on aid?

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Washington (CNN)In the face of warnings from the Pentagon that the hold on military aid to Ukraine could be illegal, an official from the Office of Management and Budget made it clear that the order to keep the freeze in place came directly from President Donald Trump, according to unredacted documents reviewed by Just Security.

The documents, including emails from officials at the Department of Defense and the Office of Management and Budget that were released under court order last month but were either partially or completely blacked out, offer new details about tensions between the two agencies tasked with carrying out Trump's unexplained hold on aid to Ukraine. 
They also raise serious questions about why the newly revealed contents were redacted by the Trump administration in the first place amid congressional oversight efforts and court orders in Freedom of Information Act litigation. 
"These redactions at least raise eyebrows. The categories that the Freedom of Information Act allows the government to withhold are sufficiently vague that it's hard to say whether these redactions were actually in violation of that law," said Josh Geltzer, executive director and visiting professor of law at Georgetown University Law Center's Institute for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection.

"But does it appear suspicious given the damning nature of what was withheld, and the current government's obvious motivation for withholding it," he told CNN.

'Clear direction from POTUS'

Among the documents viewed by Just Security, a website focusing on reporting and analysis of national security law and policy, was an August 30 email from Michael Duffey, associate director of national security programs at OMB to Elaine McCusker, the acting Pentagon comptroller, stating the freeze on aid to Ukraine would continue at the explicit direction of the President despite growing legal concerns within the Pentagon and mounting external questions prompted by news of the hold becoming public just days prior
"Clear direction from POTUS to continue to hold," Duffey wrote in that email, which has only been made available in redacted form until now and was not handed over to House investigators conducting the impeachment inquiry into the President, according to Just Security. 
The August 30 email was sent on the same day Defense Secretary Mark Esper and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met with Trump to discuss the hold, which had already been in place for roughly two months.
Additional emails viewed by Just Security show that McCusker first raised concerns about the legality of the hold on July 25, the same day as Trump's now infamous call with his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky in which Trump pressed Zelensky for investigations that could boost him politically. 
The Defense Department issued additional warnings to OMB and the White House about the legality of the hold as it stretched into August. Specifically, Pentagon officials made clear they were becoming increasingly concerned about DoD's ability to spend the Ukraine funding by the legally mandated September 30 deadline.

You got him this time, for sure!!!!

😂

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Worms, are you suggesting it's illegal for the President to put a hold on aid?

Quick, shift the goalposts again!! :shocking:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Answer the question, you come here and post the scary CNN article expecting what exactly? I read it and all it says with it's big fancy scary words, is the president put a hold on aid to a foreign country. 

Big focking whoop. Is that a crime?

Just now, IGotWorms said:

You mean, like the Dems have been doing throughout this process,  based upon polling?  Do you remember when the Dems dropped their subpeonas of people with direct knowledge of the situation because those people availed themselves of their constitutional right to have a judge determine if those subpoenas were valid? The Dems said this was vital and had to be done quickly due to Orange man bad and they couldn't wait for a court challenge so they would proceed without those witnesses.  Then after passing their crap impeachment they refuse to pass along the articles to the Senate.  So much for time being of the essence, huh?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Answer the question, you come here and post the scary CNN article expecting what exactly? I read it and all it says with it's big fancy scary words, is the president put a hold on aid to a foreign country. 

Well, if it's a crime then any other presidents who did the same thing must surely be guilty as well, right? 

Am I the only one who doesn’t care if Trump broke the law of not? Even if they proved it, I wouldn’t care. I would break the law too to get dirt of the Dems if I was president, gotta do what you gotta do.🤷🏻‍♂️

25 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Holding up military aid designed to assist a foreign country in fighting off further incursion from Russia, in an effort to extort that foreign country into announcing investigations against a domestic rival for your own personal political gain, is an impeachable offense. Yes.

How is this even a question? :wacko:

Quote from fake news link by wiff/worms:

The August 30 email was sent on the same day Defense Secretary Mark Esper and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met with Trump to discuss the hold, which had already been in place for roughly two months.

😆

I love when they accidentally destroy their own arguments.

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t care if Trump broke the law of not? Even if they proved it, I wouldn’t care. I would break the law too to get dirt of the Dems if I was president, gotta do what you gotta do.🤷🏻‍♂️

You are definitely not the only one, but I think you may be the first to openly admit it. So congrats.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Holding up military aid designed to assist a foreign country in fighting off further incursion from Russia, in an effort to extort that foreign country into announcing investigations against a domestic rival for your own personal political gain, is an impeachable offense. Yes.

Literally what Joe Biden admitted to on live TV.

Womp

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Literally what Joe Biden admitted to on live TV.

Womp

Okay. So impeach him :dunno:

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Go for it, Pence will finally lock it down and stop the globohomos.

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The bolded is fact. The rest is your misguided opinion. The president said he wanted nothing. The Ukrainian president said there was no quid pro quo. The transcript doesn't even suggest a quid pro quo. When asked what crimes the president committed the "witnesses" brought forth by the democrats said the president did not commit one.

It's too bad people like you are just useful idiots, and can't be tried for treason. 

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

We would like to investigate him but the democrats have the useful idiots like you convinced the DOJ can't investigate someone running for the office of the president. Even though that's exactly what they did to Trump. Well except the for the FISA abuse, made up dossier, and criminal lying from Comey and gang

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

We would like to investigate him but the democrats have the useful idiots like you convinced the DOJ can't investigate someone running for the office of the president. Even though that's exactly what they did to Trump. Well except the for the FISA abuse, made up dossier, and criminal lying from Comey and gang

What’s the DOJ got to with it? Were they outsourced to Ukraine?

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Hey dumbfock.  He released the aid before the congressionally mandated deadline.   I hate to break it to you but the President makes foreign policy.  You may not like it but that's the way it's been for a long time.  So if he thinks there's a reason to hold off on releasing it for some reason, that's his prerogative. 

You're such a focking hack.  It's pathetic. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

No, I want him in federal fock me in the ass prison.....