Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s not still being determined. The house subpoenaed AT&T. Also I don’t believe they  got Nunes’ phone records at all but rather the wrongdoers they were targeting happened to be communicating with Nunes—you know, because he’s a shady piece of sh1t. It’s the same thing with the Russia investigation where you ‘tards believed somebody was spying on the Trump campaign but actually they were tapping Russian spies (as always) and the Russian spies were communicating with Trump :doh:

Two of Trump's attorneys phone records being swept up including calls between them. That's attorney client privilege.

What's a good reason for John Solomon's phone records? Spying on a journalist FFS? You defending that sh!t FFS?  

Hack

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Two of Trump's attorneys phone records being swept up including calls between them. That's attorney client privilege.

What's a good reason for John Solomon's phone records? Spying on a journalist FFS? You defending that sh!t FFS?  

Hack

John Solomon is the same thing. They subpoena records on the conspiracy and turns out he was part of it—being paid to plant misinformation in The Hill for morons like you to lap up. It’s not the House’s fault he is dirty

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

John Solomon is the same thing. They subpoena records on the conspiracy and turns out he was part of it—being paid to plant misinformation in The Hill for morons like you to lap up. It’s not the House’s fault he is dirty

He has documented evidence FFS. Hell even NYT printed Ukraine meddled - https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/world/europe/ukraine-paul-manafort.html

You're the only focking retard STILL willing to believe the Bidens didn't plunder Ukraine/China etc.......

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I am on Evening shift that night so there's a chance.

I figured. This seems to be the most important thing you have going on. By far. :( 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

I figured. This seems to be the most important thing you have going on. By far. :( 

If I'm on here, I'm typically at work. If not, I'm balls deep in yer mom.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s not still being determined. The house subpoenaed AT&T. Also I don’t believe they  got Nunes’ phone records at all but rather the wrongdoers they were targeting happened to be communicating with Nunes—you know, because he’s a shady piece of sh1t. It’s the same thing with the Russia investigation where you ‘tards believed somebody was spying on the Trump campaign but actually they were tapping Russian spies (as always) and the Russian spies were communicating with Trump :doh:

Surely you would support america seeing the phone records of Schiff, Vidnman and the whistleblower.  Right? 

18 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

If I'm on here, I'm typically at work. If not, I'm balls deep in yer mom.

Pay no mind to the troll FF. You're a very informative poster and I for one appreciate your posts. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

So no fact witnesses just 4 legal people hand picked to support the Democrats narrative. What a total clown show this is.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sean-spicer-house-democrats-impeachment-sham-show

They literally have no evidence of an impeachable offense by Trump.

However, we need this to go to the Senate, where real hard evidence can be laid out for the public.

So liberal professors are saying these are impeachable offences.  Shocking I tell ya.  

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Surely you would support america seeing the phone records of Schiff, Vidnman and the whistleblower.  Right? 

If they were communicating with a foreign agent or a member of a criminal conspiracy and their phone numbers were swept up in the inquiry, I don’t see how you’d avoid that.

Again—not the House’s fault that Nunes, Solomon et al were swept up in a criminal conspiracy of their own accord :dunno:

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pay no mind to the troll FF. You're a very informative poster and I for one appreciate your posts. 

If what you’re interested in is what disinformation the Russian government is currently peddling, then you’re right—filthy has no peer :cheers:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

If they were communicating with a foreign agent or a member of a criminal conspiracy and their phone numbers were swept up in the inquiry, I don’t see how you’d avoid that.

Again—not the House’s fault that Nunes, Solomon et al were swept up in a criminal conspiracy of their own accord :dunno:

Can you provide us with the crime?

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Great neo fascist logic again.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

The impeachment attempt is the criminal conspiracy.  To real, honest, smart and good Americans anyway. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Can you provide us with the crime?

Soliciting illegal foreign campaign contributions, extortion, bribery, treason and who knows what else. Lots of em to pick from

• Sad 1

Soliciting illegal foreign campaign contributions, extortion, bribery, treason and who knows what else. Lots of em to pick from

I meant by Trump, not Clinton or Biden.

So thus far the apparent approach on the part of the Democrats is to ignore the plethora of evidence that clearly demonstrates no malfeasance and instead proceed under the suspicions of Trump-opposing staff that have been verbalized as if suspicion alone was "evidence".

Not sure I can get behind that, but let's see what they do and how they do it, maybe they can produce something to support their earnest desire to get rid of him.

Assuming that Trump defeats them again, I assume they will continue to manufacture stuff right up to the election, so if its not this thing now they will just make up something else later....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

So thus far the apparent approach on the part of the Democrats is to ignore the plethora of evidence that clearly demonstrates no malfeasance and instead proceed under the suspicions of Trump-opposing staff that have been verbalized as if suspicion alone was "evidence".

Not sure I can get behind that, but let's see what they do and how they do it, maybe they can produce something to support their earnest desire to get rid of him.

Assuming that Trump defeats them again, I assume they will continue to manufacture stuff right up to the election, so if its not this thing now they will just make up something else later....

Like what?

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yep, me too ;)

BTW, Still waiting for the phone call proof that Trump sent Guiliani to the Ukraine. You know, like you asserted happened. I can't seem to find it.

You know your impeachment inquiry has jumped the shark when you have college professors who hate the President testifying under oath that the heresay from the previous witnesses is concerning.

Hitler, Stalin, and Mao would be proud.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

What criminal conspiracy?

Investigative journalism? Rooting out corruption?

Why is it always the online lawyers who are the biggest Constitution hating dumb focks?

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Like what?

The actual actions that transpired coupled with specific testimony of Trump saying he wanted nothing and the Ukrainians agreeing.  That is enough for me, and far more impactful than someone secretly assuming something....not big  on suspicion as "evidence", would hate to have these tactics used against me..

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The actual actions that transpired coupled with specific testimony of Trump saying he wanted nothing and the Ukrainians agreeing.  That is enough for me, and far more impactful than someone secretly assuming something....not big  on suspicion as "evidence", would hate to have these tactics used against me..

This is from one of the Dems own witnesses, from yesterday:

I get it. You are mad. The President is mad. My Democratic friends are mad. My Republican friends are mad. My wife is mad. My kids are mad. Even my dog is mad . . . and Luna is a golden doodle and they are never mad. We are all mad and where has it taken us? Will a slipshod impeachment make us less mad or will it only give an invitation for the madness to follow in every future administration?

That is why this is wrong. It is not wrong because President Trump is right. His call was anything but “perfect” and his reference to the Bidens was highly inappropriate. It is not wrong because the House has no legitimate reason to investigate the Ukrainian controversy. The use of military aid for a quid pro quo to investigate one’s political opponent, if proven, can be an impeachable offense. It is not wrong because we are in an election year. There is no good time for an impeachment, but this process concerns the constitutional right to hold office in this term, not the next.

No, it is wrong because this is not how an American president should be impeached. For two years, members of this Committee have declared that criminal and impeachable acts were established for everything from treason to conspiracy to obstruction. However, no action was taken to impeach. Suddenly, just a few weeks ago, the House announced it would begin an impeachment inquiry and push for a final vote in just a matter of weeks. To do so, the House Intelligence Committee declared that it would not subpoena a host of witnesses who have direct knowledge of any quid pro quo. Instead, it will proceed on a record composed of a relatively small number of witnesses with largely second-hand knowledge of the position. The only three direct conversations with President Trump do not contain a statement of a quid pro quo and two expressly deny such a pre-condition. The House has offered compelling arguments why those two calls can be discounted by the fact that President Trump had knowledge of the underlying whistleblower complaint. However, this does not change the fact that it is moving forward based on conjecture, assuming what the evidence would show if there existed the time or inclination to establish it. The military aid was released after a delay that the witnesses described as “not uncommon” for this or prior Administrations. This is not a case of the unknowable. It is a case of the peripheral. The House testimony is replete with references to witnesses like John Bolton, Rudy Giuliani, and Mike Mulvaney who clearly hold material information. To impeach a president on such a record would be to expose every future president to the same type of inchoate impeachment.

….

In this age of rage, many are appealing for us to simply put the law aside and “just do it” like this is some impulse-buy Nike sneaker. You can certainly do that. You can declare the definitions of crimes alleged are immaterial and this is an exercise of politics, not law. However, the legal definitions and standards that I have addressed in my testimony are the very thing dividing rage from reason. Listening to these calls to dispense with such legal niceties, brings to mind a famous scene with Sir Thomas More in “A Man For All Seasons.” In a critical exchange, More is accused by his son-in-law William Roper of putting the law before morality and that More would “give the Devil the benefit of law!” When More asks if Roper would instead “cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?,” Roper proudly declares “Yes, I’d cut down every law in England to do that!” More responds by saying “And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned ‘round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country is planted thick with laws, from coast to coast, Man’s laws, not God’s! And if you cut them down, and you’re just the man to do it, do you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I’d give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety’s sake!”

Both sides in this controversy have demonized the other to justify any measure in defense much like Roper. Perhaps that is the saddest part of all of this. We have forgotten the common article of faith that binds each of us to each other in our Constitution. However, before we cut down the trees so carefully planted by the Framers, I hope you consider what you will do when the wind blows again . . . perhaps for a Democratic president. Where will you stand then “the laws all being flat?”

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Pffft :rolleyes:

I think you can go with “so what if it happened?” but that’s pretty much your defense at this point. Even congressional republicans know that

Libtards (Worms and friends) need to realize that the senate did not elect to throw Bill Clinton out, despite him being guilty of a high crime (perjury). They knew it was bad for the country and defied the house. 

Just heard one of the squad, Jayapal, saying if we don't impeach we now live in a monarchy or a dictatorship. Good god. No shame in their game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Pffft :rolleyes:

I think you can go with “so what if it happened?” but that’s pretty much your defense at this point. Even congressional republicans know that

If a counter argument should arise in your mind later feel free to present it, until that time I will stand by the fact we have over the suspicions in the minds of people......

I prefer that kind of fairness and justice over the scary kind you seem to support....

• Like 1

I can only imagine the histrionics we are going to be subjected to from the likes of Warren and Booker if this hits the Senate. Im just trying to figure out how they are going to work racism and sexism into it. I have the upmost confidence that they will. It's going to be a cringe fest and these dopes are too stupid to realize it's going to cost them votes. Pander on, libtards. It's working great so far. 

so they already have the one normal dude, Jonathan Turley, who is apparently in Trumps pocket despite voting for Clinton, Kerry, Obama, and Hitlery, theyve already got their narrative to discredit him

Why on earth would the libtards think this Karlan woman was a good "witness" ? Donates thousands to Hillary, says she can't walk by a Trump hotel without becoming triggered, and drags the young son of the president into this nonsense. What, Blasey Ford wasn't available? And this Noah Feldman. Sheeez, just look at him. He reeks of inherited wealth and position. Paid to think, not do.  Lol. 

3 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

I love the fact that the Dems are too arrogant and ignorant to realize just how bad these impeachment inquiry hearings are going.

TKO

• Like 2

so they will impeach trump.

there is a good chance here that simply impeachment will spur civil unrest, as many voters will assume impeachment means he is no longer president and dont know about the senate trial.  

i do hope some of you heeded my advice and made sure to get passports and made some sort of plan to move abroad for a bit.

• Haha 1