Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

24 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

That's typically what happens when you elect people to office who hold allegiance to the country they/their parents originated from, instead of the one they are living in now.  Looking at you Jihad squad

Wasn’t Trump’s mom from Scotland?

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I didn't pay too much attention to those types of things back then. 

I've noticed this theme with liberals. It's no wonder they are clueless. What's worse is they don't care how stupid their ignorance makes them look. 

Orange man bad he can't do that

Well actually he can and every president in the past 50+ years has done the same thing

They have? Oh.... Orange man bad he can't this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Not his point.  Reread 90’s post.

Orange man bad. TDS is consuming him 

You guys really get pissed that someone who isn’t a liberal can dislike Trump. You have your own special kind of derangement. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys really get pissed that someone who isn’t a liberal can dislike Trump.  

helicopter.gif.f1a053316611cabcb6e2337fb77e1509.gifYou're a special kind of stupid if you think you're not a TDS lib shitheel. 

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

helicopter.gif.f1a053316611cabcb6e2337fb77e1509.gifYou're a special kind of stupid if you think you're not a TDS lib shitheel. 

People like you are some of my favorite forms of entertainment. 

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

People like you are some of my favorite forms of entertainment. 

Trolls love reactions. This surprises me not in the least. Glad to entertain you intermittently. 11/9 your gonna be thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper entertained. :banana: 

24 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys really get pissed that someone who isn’t a liberal can dislike Trump. You have your own special kind of derangement. 

No I’m a not a liberal and I don’t like trump and nobody dislikes me. I do love his policies and scotus selections though and think he’s the best candidate for the country today

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Trolls love reactions. This surprises me not in the least. Glad to entertain you intermittently. 11/9 your gonna be thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper entertained. :banana: 

I actually expect to see him be re-elected so you won’t see me outraged at all. You act as if I’m mad all the time or something.   Just because I don’t like the man doesn’t mean I’m deranged, upset, obsessed or anything like that.  A lot of you here have a tendency to overreact. 

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No I’m a not a liberal and I don’t like trump and nobody dislikes me. I do love his policies and scotus selections though and think he’s the best candidate for the country today

I respect that opinion. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I respect that opinion. 

You have had not one post that validates that. Nothing but Orange Man Bad since the day you got here:lol:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You have had not one post that validates that. Nothing but Orange Man Bad since the day you got here:lol:

I am critical of Trump but if you think all I post are comments of orange man bad then you’re not very bright or have me mistaken with another poster. 

On 1/27/2020 at 11:55 AM, Strike said:

I've read that the "sources" are taking Bolton's quote out of context; that it had nothing to do with Ukraine and everything to do with Russia.  I won't comment on the truth either way because, quite honestly, I don't give a fock.  If the Dems wanted Bolton's testimony they had their chance to get it and chose not to.  It's not the Senate's job to do their investigation for them.  Whether he testifies or not doesn't matter to me.  Just something to keep in mind if it turns out to be B.S. as so many other "bombshells" have over the last few years.

Maybe....I mean probably.  We've been down this road before and it usually ends anticlimactically.  For what it's worth, I've heard that Dems didn't subpoena Bolton earlier because doing so would have tied the process up in court.  Not sure of the legitimacy of that but could be why they're opting for their current angle.  :dunno:

It's all focking theater.  

On 1/27/2020 at 12:42 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

honestly, havent you learned by now?

and again, you havent watched the video I posted, I dont know how you can watch that as a normal person, and think any other way, other than this whole thing is BS

Watched about 20 minutes of it.....then I googled the transcript of the 7/25 call.  They're patting each other on the back then suddenly Zelensky says he's ready to buy Javelins.  Trump responds with...you gotta do us a favor first.  I get that the missiles weren't part of the aid withheld.....which had been withheld a week before the call.  Just weird that when Zelensky pushes the issue of.....we're ready for business, that Trump goes in to the Bidens and what not.  

Corruption?  Maybe.  Even though the escapades of Hunter Biden were going on 5 years at the time of the call.  If Trump wanted that info, he could have gotten it without resorting to back channels.   Maybe he was testing their pro-Russian leanings?  Maybe.  Dunno…..but as of tonight Trump's defense doesn't have enough votes to dismiss witnesses and further documents being introduced into the trial.  

Plenty of normal people watched Trump's defense and thought it was lacking.

On 1/27/2020 at 5:11 PM, Baker Boy said:

For how many weeks/months did Trump withhold aid?

What was the outcome of this quid pro quo forced investigation?

About two months withholding aid.

Impeachment and a Senate trial to remove Trump from office was the outcome of that phone call.  

Question......why was aid withheld in the first place, and when aid was released was it because the conditions for withholding it in the first place had been met?  Or was it because it was one day after the whistleblower's complaint had been filed?

On 1/27/2020 at 5:21 PM, Intense Observer said:

Pam Bondi skull focking the Dems:

Couple of thoughts....they really used the MSM as verification that the whole Biden situation was shady as fock?  Does that legitimize the MSM if trump's defense uses it to defend Trump?  Also, why would the vehicle for Dem domination ask such questions in the first place?

That all took place 5 years ago....if Trump wanted to find out more about any of that, why did he wait until he did.....and why did he launch an investigation into all that one week after withholding aid?  

He promised to be the most transparent administration in history.....at best, that is not at all transparent, and at worst it's shady as fock…..which is why he's been impeached.

On 1/27/2020 at 7:47 PM, Intense Observer said:

Classic liberal and esteemed Harvard Constitutional Law Professor, Alan Dershowitz, is giving a speech that will end up in the Smithsonian.

Actually laying out the constitutional framework of impeachment.

Abuse of power has never been an impeachable offense. Went through about 30 presidents who have "abused power" and not a single one was ever impeached.

Abuse of Power is a subjective political offense that should be decided on by the American people.

I suspect the Republicans unanimously vote to dismiss. Possibly as early as tonight.

Wasn't last night....probably won't be unanimous.  They have until Friday to get sh!t straight but right now they don't have the votes to wrap this thing up this week.  A lot could happen these next two days, but the defense pinned their argument on nobody within the administration knowing about a quid pro quo.  With Bolton, that's no longer the case.  And they legit said......even if the Dem's case is right on, it's not impeachable.  It's just not. 

Pretty weak given that you already said no one within the administration had first hand knowledge of a quid pro quo....then suddenly there is.  

• Haha 1

Who has first hand knowledge of quid pro quo? John "bomb dem sand n*****s" Bolton? Who has a book coming out in a few months? Who took $100k+ from a Ukrainian oligarch 2 months before joining the Trump administration?

Shall we look back 6 months to see what the left thought of Bolton then?

Now he is a credible source?

If nothing else, the Trump presidency should have opened Americans eyes to the fact that 99% of DC is bought and paid for.

Two terms of Trump is the closest this country will ever get to rooting out corruption in our government. Sadly half of America is too butt hurt to recognize that.

47 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Maybe....I mean probably.  We've been down this road before and it usually ends anticlimactically.  For what it's worth, I've heard that Dems didn't subpoena Bolton earlier because doing so would have tied the process up in court.  Not sure of the legitimacy of that but could be why they're opting for their current angle.  :dunno:

It's all focking theater.  

Watched about 20 minutes of it.....then I googled the transcript of the 7/25 call.  They're patting each other on the back then suddenly Zelensky says he's ready to buy Javelins.  Trump responds with...you gotta do us a favor first.  I get that the missiles weren't part of the aid withheld.....which had been withheld a week before the call.  Just weird that when Zelensky pushes the issue of.....we're ready for business, that Trump goes in to the Bidens and what not.  

Corruption?  Maybe.  Even though the escapades of Hunter Biden were going on 5 years at the time of the call.  If Trump wanted that info, he could have gotten it without resorting to back channels.   Maybe he was testing their pro-Russian leanings?  Maybe.  Dunno…..but as of tonight Trump's defense doesn't have enough votes to dismiss witnesses and further documents being introduced into the trial.  

Plenty of normal people watched Trump's defense and thought it was lacking.

About two months withholding aid.

Impeachment and a Senate trial to remove Trump from office was the outcome of that phone call.  

Question......why was aid withheld in the first place, and when aid was released was it because the conditions for withholding it in the first place had been met?  Or was it because it was one day after the whistleblower's complaint had been filed?

Couple of thoughts....they really used the MSM as verification that the whole Biden situation was shady as fock?  Does that legitimize the MSM if trump's defense uses it to defend Trump?  Also, why would the vehicle for Dem domination ask such questions in the first place?

That all took place 5 years ago....if Trump wanted to find out more about any of that, why did he wait until he did.....and why did he launch an investigation into all that one week after withholding aid?  

He promised to be the most transparent administration in history.....at best, that is not at all transparent, and at worst it's shady as fock…..which is why he's been impeached.

Wasn't last night....probably won't be unanimous.  They have until Friday to get sh!t straight but right now they don't have the votes to wrap this thing up this week.  A lot could happen these next two days, but the defense pinned their argument on nobody within the administration knowing about a quid pro quo.  With Bolton, that's no longer the case.  And they legit said......even if the Dem's case is right on, it's not impeachable.  It's just not. 

Pretty weak given that you already said no one within the administration had first hand knowledge of a quid pro quo....then suddenly there is.  

In the end, will the left get 67 votes to oust Trump? How can any of you lefties actually go along with looking so stupid?

Feeling MN, I am just going to respond to my part that you quoted

I am simply saying if you watch that and watch what the Dems omitted in a 21 hour opening statement, and then watch how his defense brings it right back in, its pretty much an open and closed case, they have no evidence, and the first call specifically says WE and Russia interference

my bottom line is

if they hadnt been doing this nonsense since before he took office, I would sit down and listen (still not impeachable by law) but I would at least listen.  The fact that this has been ongoing since before even day 1, just proves its nothing but a sham

as far as aid being withheld, it was still delivered with no investigation, to Zelinksy who has repeated multiple times, he didnt learn about the aid even being withheld til it was in the paper

12 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I didn't pay too much attention to those types of things back then.  I've seen some older people I know that have been talking about it a lot lately and they are concerned, that's why I asked.  I still have another 30 years before I retire.

I've known all along that Gen X was being set up for failure and we'd be screwed because the system would run out of money just about the time people born in 1971 would retire. If I don't see a penny, I won't be crying seeing as I haven't paid into it for nineteen years and won't be paying for the next seventeen or whatever and have led my life like it won't be there. That said, when the time comes, I'm going to ask for it. Fock them. I did pay into it for 12+ years after all and a lot of it is being siphoned off by illegals and people with fake disabilities. 

Focking scam. :thumbsdown:

Dunno what this has to do with the yawn-inducing dog and pony show going that has Washington on lockdown right now. 

11 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

I think I see Hawkeye in the crowd. 

There were twenty people at the Joe Biden rally in Iowa going on at the same time. 

Joe, nine campaign staff, nine reporters, and Hawkeye.

5 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Who has first hand knowledge of quid pro quo? John "bomb dem sand n*****s" Bolton? Who has a book coming out in a few months? Who took $100k+ from a Ukrainian oligarch 2 months before joining the Trump administration?

Shall we look back 6 months to see what the left thought of Bolton then?

Now he is a credible source?

If nothing else, the Trump presidency should have opened Americans eyes to the fact that 99% of DC is bought and paid for.

Two terms of Trump is the closest this country will ever get to rooting out corruption in our government. Sadly half of America is too butt hurt to recognize that.

It is pretty hilarious how the media is trying to prop up John Bolton has a hugely credible source after trying to utterly destroy him for years.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

There were twenty people at the Joe Biden rally in Iowa going on at the same time. 

Joe, nine campaign staff, nine reporters, and Hawkeye.

I don’t care for Biden and I don’t go to rally’s. Waste of time. 

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don’t care for Biden and I don’t go to rally’s. Waste of time. 

I'd think that was part of the fun living in Iowa (assuming you live there as I presume most Hawkeye fans would unless they moved). Wannabe presidents crawling all over the state for ten months every four years.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I'd think that was part of the fun living in Iowa (assuming you live there as I presume most Hawkeye fans would unless they moved). Wannabe presidents crawling all over the state for ten months every four years.

I live in Eastern Iowa, born and raised.  All the political crap gets really old this time of year.  Nonstop political ads on every form of media.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I live in Eastern Iowa, born and raised.  All the political crap gets really old this time of year.  Nonstop political ads on every form of media.

Less than a week to go. Then you get a reprieve with regular TV commercials back on the air for a few months.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Less than a week to go. Then you get a reprieve with regular TV commercials back on the air for a few months.

It will still be too much.  I get a text just about everyday from some political group.  Direct mail pieces almost every day.  Every ad that pops up before a YouTube video has a political ad.  Even living in the country I had someone come to my door.  It's relentless but that's just the way it is.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It will still be too much.  I get a text just about everyday from some political group.  Direct mail pieces almost every day.  Every ad that pops up before a YouTube video has a political ad.  Even living in the country I had someone come to my door.  It's relentless but that's just the way it is.

Are you going to caucus? If so for who?

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Mike Doonesbury and Zonker would be very put off by you.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Are you going to caucus? If so for who?

I'm not sure yet.  If I do it will most likely be Buttigieg.  There really aren't any candidates that I really, really like.  If Trump wins I'm fine with it.  He's exceeded my expectations for him, which were very low.  I actually think he'd be one of our better Presidents if he wasn't such a dumba$$.  If he would shut up more often I think he'd have more support.  I'd like to see someone younger as President though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not sure yet.  If I do it will most likely be Buttigieg.  There really aren't any candidates that I really, really like.  If Trump wins I'm fine with it.  He's exceeded my expectations for him, which were very low.  I actually think he'd be one of our better Presidents if he wasn't such a dumba$$.  If he would shut up more often I think he'd have more support.  I'd like to see someone younger as President though.

So you think racism exists everywhere and it’s the number one issue in our country today? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think racism exists everywhere and it’s the number one issue in our country today? 

I don't think it's the number one issue but there there's no doubt in my mind that it exists in a lot of places and is still an issue.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think it's the number one issue but there there's no doubt in my mind that it exists in a lot of places and is still an issue.

Obama single-handedly stirred up so much racism that he should be imprisoned for life. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Where and how? 

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Where and how? 

There's plenty of it right here in rural Iowa.  The N word still gets used daily around here.  There's a lot of hatred towards the black community.  It's better than it was a long time ago but it still exists.  You see it right on this forum.

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Where and how? 

Yeah

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There's plenty of it right here in rural Iowa.  The N word still gets used daily around here.  There's a lot of hatred towards the black community.  It's better than it was a long time ago but it still exists.  You see it right on this forum.

So Iowa is a racist state? What do you plan to do about your racism? I have lived in 5 states and have never seen any of that, everytime I hear the N word is is coming from a Black person.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

What do you plan to do about your racism? I have lived in 5 states and have never seen any of that, the everytime I hear the N word is is coming from a Black person.

There are very few black people in my small town and I am not around them to hear them use it.  I hear it from white people plenty of times though.  I don't think the racism is near as strong as it use to be.  I shouldn't have said there is a lot of hatred before, there's a lot of dislike for the black community around here but I don't think there is a lot of pure hatred.  A lot of people I know who say the things they do about blacks would never dare say it to their face.  Around here I think most of their racism comes from ignorance because they do not know any black people.

• Like 1