Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think it's cure that you believe there is a perfect answer to all problems.

Trumpers accusing the other guys of not getting stuff done. :lol: 

I hope Bernie says we’ll all have free healthcare and Mexico will pay for it. :doublethumbsup: 

Did anyone here vote for DT because of the wall, or tighter enforcement? Never cared too much about an actual wall. But it did represent a tougher stance on illegals. 

43 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

White folk of Iowa take their filling bags of potato chips and cereal boxes serious. They will get around to when they get around to it. Nobody tells them what to do.

That's right mother focker.....welcome to the thunder dome. :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did anyone here vote for DT because of the wall, or tighter enforcement? Never cared too much about an actual wall. But it did represent a tougher stance on illegals. 

I voted for a policy change. If it was just the wall no. The wall does work in some areas. I know around Juarez it will work. Building 100's of miles of it probably a waste of time other than being a demoralizing symbol to illegals and open border advocates. Sort of like putting a head on a pike tactic. Pilgrims did it with Indians when they started trouble. Sends a clear message; play time is over.

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I voted for a policy change. If it was just the wall no. The wall does work in some areas. I know around Juarez it will work. Building 100's of miles of it probably a waste of time other than being a demoralizing symbol to illegals and open border advocates. Sort of like putting a head on a pike tactic. Pilgrims did it with Indians when they started trouble. Sends a clear message; play time is over.

👍

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I voted for him for a few reasons. 

1. He would likely berate everyone in both parties because they all deserve it. He's done a magnificent job on the D's and an ok job on the Rs. Seems the Rs have all buckled and just fallen in line after a few spouted off early. Now they know better. The Ds just keep taking Trump punches to the face.

2. It was the closest thing to an independent candidate that we could ever get.

3. Hilary was dogsh1t and there's no way i could vote for that pear shaped loser who cares only about herself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

1. He would likely berate everyone in both parties because they all deserve it. He's done a magnificent job on the D's and an ok job on the Rs. Seems the Rs have all buckled and just fallen in line after a few spouted off early. Now they know better. The Ds just keep taking Trump punches to the face.

3. Hilary was dogsh1t and there's no way i could vote for that pear shaped loser who cares only about herself.

Exactly. The people in the rust belt that put Trump over the top didn’t care too much about a wall. Hillary would have known that if she got off her fat ass and went and talked to them.  But she and her backers and staff don’t like those people. Some of them would have told her that her husbands NAFTA deal crushed them. Then what would she do? 

I voted for Trump because:

Hillary planned to import a shitt-ton of "refugees"

I want to keep my 2nd Amendment rights

I don't want Government-run healthcare

I wanted my taxes to go down, not up

Hillary is a scumbag criminal (she deleted subpoenaed emails, destroyed subpoenaed cell phones, killed Americans in Benghazi, sold uranium to Russia, stole from the Haiti relief fund)

43 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Who is the guy with the yellow tie and glasses that was just speaking?

Pat Philbin. White House Counsel.

what do say the odds are that there is actual Top Secret classified info in Boltons book.  I say .1%.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

what do say the odds are that there is actual Top Secret classified info in Boltons book.  I say .1%.  

Same odds as anything relevant to the impeachment farce. :lol:

I've been busy all day and missed the Q & A session. Any highlights?

It sounds like Republicans now have the vote for no new witnesses. 

What are the odds impeachment is outright dismissed on Friday?

1 hour ago, Intense Observer said:

Currently, Shittstain is trying to say that the House should be able to call John Bolton but the President's lawyers shouldn't get to call the witnesses they want to call. Because they aren't here to entertain fantasy or distraction.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Intense Observer said:

Now there are reports that at least 3 Dems may vote to acquit.  If that solidifies kiss this whole thing goodbye.  The Dems are just looking dumber and dumber the longer this thing drags out.

7 hours ago, MDC said:

Trumpers accusing the other guys of not getting stuff done. :lol: 

I hope Bernie says we’ll all have free healthcare and Mexico will pay for it. :doublethumbsup: 

You're confused.

That's what Mexicans say about the US.

Ten out of ten Democratic presidential candidates told them that very thing explicitly.

This thing is over.  Someone let FBG’s know. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I did. Shotard was losing it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lod001 said:

The callout and berating EVERY politician on stage was what got me. I've been waiting for someone to call out these shitheels my entire life. IT IS GLORIOUS. Low taxes, America first , no new wars , securing the border,  economic boom are icing on the red white and focking blue cake. MAGA mother fockers!!!. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

👍

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not according to MSNBC. They continue their pearl clutching and are convinced his removal is a slam dunk.    

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Not according to MSNBC. They continue their pearl clutching and are convinced his removal is a slam dunk.    

Removal? They didn’t even successfully bloody him up. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Removal? They didn’t even successfully bloody him up. 

This is what it looked like. Schiff is Cooney., Trump is Foreman.

20 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Lol...you got asked to tone it down a notch over there.  Youre as good as banned now.

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This is what it looked like. Schiff is Cooney., Trump is Foreman.

I had no idea Cooney had such a good record.  Dude only lost 3 fights.

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I heard people were cancelling subscriptions and leaving the forum because FBG is too supportive of Trump.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Lol...you got asked to tone it down a notch over there.  Youre as good as banned now.

They get angrier every strike out. I'd guess about 2 dozen hit the report button on that one. Joe admonished me a week or so ago which I came back with 'what are you talking about? I got 3 likes for that post and the other guy got none'.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I had no idea Cooney had such a good record.  Dude only lost 3 fights.

Thats in my top 3 KOs ever. It's hilarious how he just walks towards Cooney throws 1 punch to KO him and a 2nd on the way down just for fun.

John Bolton: ‘If I had to say something I knew was false to protect American national security, I would do it’

This is the "critical" witness the Dems are hanging their impeachment case on. 

13 hours ago, Herbivore said:

A little higher than the whistleblower being an actual valid whistleblower? 

• Thanks 1

🤣 Got at least one of the leftist tards at fbg to click on the Foreman video so he got to see schiff get knocked the fock out. His weak comeback is that Trump never got in the ring. 😆

:lol:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-bolton-lack-credibility-senate-impeachment-trial

Separately, Fox News has identified clips of Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., now the lead House impeachment manager, in which he says Bolton had a distinct "lack of credibility" and was prone to "conspiracy theories." This week, Schiff said Bolton needed to testify in the impeachment trial as an important and believable witness.

"This is someone who's likely to exaggerate the dangerous impulses of the president toward belligerence, his proclivity to act without thinking, and his love of conspiracy theories," Schiff told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow on March 22, 2018, when Trump named Bolton national security adviser.

"And I'll, you know, just add one data point to what you were talking about earlier, John Bolton once suggested on Fox News that the Russian hack of the DNC [Democratic National Committee] was a false flag operation that had been conducted by the Obama administration," he said. "So, you add that kind of thinking to [former U.S. attorney] Joe diGenova and you have another big dose of unreality in the White House."

Florida Islamic cleric says gays should be killed. What’s worse? 🤔

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Trump

Trump trumps everything. TDS. And they claim the right is the ones that play gotcha and “owning the libs”. 

Roberts refuses to read Rand Pauls question...the lefties on the Twittersphere are losing their fukin minds. Lock him up!  People are actually calling the Capitol demanding Paul be arrested🤣

• Thanks 1