Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Roberts refuses to read Rand Pauls question...the lefties on the Twittersphere are losing their fukin minds. Lock him up!  People are actually calling the Capitol demanding Paul be arrested🤣

Surprised Twitter hasn't censored that yet. YouTube has been deleting videos showing the PC.

"You are not allowed to say Eric CIAramella!!!!"

14 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's not illegal to say the name Eric Ciaramella.

That POS looks like a loser and a f@g. How the hell did he have a job in the administration? I would have fired him the 1st day I saw him.

7 hours ago, MDC said:

I agree with Jebus. Bolton is in need of a good beat down. I've despised him not only recently. but ever since he entered the national stage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I agree with Jebus. Bolton is in need of a good beat down. I've despised him not only recently. but ever since he entered the national stage.

Yeah he is a POS. Just laughing at the right-wing evangelical version of Jebus, man who gives beat downs. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Yeah he is a POS. Just laughing at the right-wing evangelical version of Jebus, man who gives beat downs. 

You don't know the history of that religion do you? Beat downs to evil retards are a common practice.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

You don't know the history of that religion do you? Beat downs to evil retards are a common practice.

Jesus would turn the other cheek and forgive people. Some of his followers over the years have proven to be a bit more unreasonable.

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Look up Eric Ciaramela’s Wiki page.

I can't find one

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Jesus would turn the other cheek and forgive people. Some of his followers over the years have proven to be a bit more unreasonable.

Big stick wins everytime. Carry a big focking stick and don't be afraid to wield it. This is in essence what history has taught us whether it's a war stick ,economic stick or "moral" stick. Bring your choice of sticks, just make sure it's big and you have zero problem swinging it. 

Too bad Worms wiffed himself right as the impeachment went to the Senate. This thread has been dead. Probably similar to what the majority of Americans think of the entire thing.

Even my fantasy/college friends group text that has had several vocal and hysterical TDS sufferers over the last 3 years has been dead silent about impeachment.

The Dems miscalculated greatly with this one, nail in their own coffin. The reality of five more years of MAGA is finally settling in.

12 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Too bad Worms wiffed himself right as the impeachment went to the Senate. This thread has been dead. Probably similar to what the majority of Americans think of the entire thing.

Even my fantasy/college friends group text that has had several vocal and hysterical TDS sufferers over the last 3 years has been dead silent about impeachment.

The Dems miscalculated greatly with this one, nail in their own coffin. The reality of five more years of MAGA is finally settling in.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/01/impeachment-killing-trump-derangement-syndrome-daniel-greenfield/

Here's an article about how Trump Derangement Syndrome may have burned itself out since they've been in ongoing, neverending panic/outrage mode since the 2016 election and are now depressed with their cr@ptastic presidential candidate options.

If so that sucks. I like Trump Derangement Syndrome. I don't like seeing them crying in a corner, I like seeing them running around with their hair on fire. It's so much more fun to laugh at their antics that way.

• Haha 1

Did yall see Nadler c0ckblock Shiff on that last question?  Shiff was ready to aproach the podium and Nadler slipped in behind him. You could tell Shiff was pissed.

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Jesus didn't turn the other cheek to corruption. The one sin he railed against more than any other because it leads to all others. It led directly to his crucifixion.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Jesus didn't turn the other cheek to corruption. The one sin he railed against more than any other because it leads to all others. It led directly to his crucifixion.

I’m not religious these days but I don’t think Jesus would be throwing punches over it. 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m not religious these days but I don’t think Jesus would be throwing punches over it. 

Over what? Another failed attempt at overturning the election.

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wrong.

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:
Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 

That can be interpreted as Jebus kicking azz and taking names, or Jebus throwing a hissy IT'S MA'AM fit. 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Open wide. 

:lol: 

:lol: 

On 1/27/2020 at 9:32 AM, 5-Points said:

If witness testimony is so crucial to the case, why weren't these witnesses called by the house during their process? 

This trial should be based on the case that the House Dems built. This isn't the time to dig for more evidence. This is the time to argue the case based on the "facts" that they provided. If they didn't need witnesses to build their case they don't need them to argue their case. 

During the Clinton impeachment the Senate did not call any additional witnesses.

The Senate has reviewed the tapes of the Democratic witnesses in the house and feel no more witnesses are necessary. No Republican witnesses were allowed in the house.

51 minutes ago, MDC said:

:lol: Read the Gospels, even if you do it because they are literature.  There is a mile rift between turning the other cheek and throwing punches.

Trump rightfully acquitted today. Up next indictments against all the treasonous conspirators who have been involved in this continuing coupe attempt.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Read the Gospels, even if you do it because they are literature.  There is a mile rift between turning the other cheek and throwing punches.

You’re trying really hard.

Just now, MDC said:

You’re trying really hard.

What a sad person. Day off, trolling about religion. Sheeez

I still think they should allow Bolton to testify. He's clearly timing his announcement to fock over the president, You want whatever he has to say aired right now rather in than the days before the election. It also undercuts the Dems claim of a coverup. Nobody is watching this impeachment sh*t. Seems to me that the air needs to be cleared now so the Dem hissyfit abates without a straw/talking point to grasp.

And you also get Hunter Biden testifying which would be gold if Sleepy Joe wins the nomination.

31 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I still think they should allow Bolton to testify. He's clearly timing his announcement to fock over the president, You want whatever he has to say aired right now rather in than the days before the election. It also undercuts the Dems claim of a coverup. Nobody is watching this impeachment sh*t. Seems to me that the air needs to be cleared now so the Dem hissyfit abates without a straw/talking point to grasp.

And you also get Hunter Biden testifying which would be gold if Sleepy Joe wins the nomination.

All depends on how nuclear both sides want to go. Want to air our shiit? Ok..we'll air your shiit.

Both suck, but this should end. 

1 minute ago, NorthernVike said:

We done with this bullshit yet?  

Soon

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Soon

This phase maybe.  It’s not like the Dems won’t have another gripe...like the lack of diversity on the Coronavirus task force.  It’s never ending.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

We already know what Bolton has to say. There was a video released yesterday of him describing the call as friendly and cordial.  

Theres another video of scbiff claiming how untrustworthy Bolton is. 

Game over kid.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

During the Clinton impeachment the Senate did not call any additional witnesses.

The Senate has reviewed the tapes of the Democratic witnesses in the house and feel no more witnesses are necessary. No Republican witnesses were allowed in the house.

It needs to be repeated over and over that the Dems had 17 witnesses. They thought their case was rock solid based on those 17 witnesses and voted to impeach. 

The talking point of "no witnesses" means "no acquittal" is literally just to appease the brainwashed morons like Worms and fbgs. And attempt to influence the 2020 election with bullshite.

Reminder: there were 17 witnesses already.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

This phase maybe.  It’s not like the Dems won’t have another gripe...like the lack of diversity on the Coronavirus task force.  It’s never ending.

They can always dial up more dirt later and impeach him again next week if they want. A jaywalking violation from 2004, a parking ticket from 1998, a stolen handgun found in the Trump Tower parking garage, a tag removed from a mattress at Mar-a-lago, a resurfaced old test from Mrs. Baker's fourth grade class where he misspelled 'cucumber,' he failed the Pepsi Challenge. Six impeachable offenses right there.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They can always dial up more dirt later and impeach him again next week if they want. A jaywalking violation from 2004, a parking ticket from 1998, a stolen handgun found in the Trump Tower parking garage, a tag removed from a mattress at Mar-a-lago, a resurfaced old test from Mrs. Baker's fourth grade class where he misspelled 'cucumber,' he failed the Pepsi Challenge. Six impeachable offenses right there.

he refused to pick SF in the SB cause he hates gheys and trannies

25 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

It needs to be repeated over and over that the Dems had 17 witnesses. They thought their case was rock solid based on those 17 witnesses and voted to impeach. 

The talking point of "no witnesses" means "no acquittal" is literally just to appease the brainwashed morons like Worms and fbgs. And attempt to influence the 2020 election with bullshite.

Reminder: there were 17 witnesses already.

There were 18, but Schiff won't release the testimony because it would benefit Trump.

• Thanks 1