Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Maybe. Could also be that there isn’t brainwashing going on and his son is just joining something he believes in on his own. 

Sho what’s going on over at FBG, there is now a thread telling Trump supporters they are the minority there and how they have to act because of that?

Not a very liberal way to live and treat people?

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do conservatives call college "leftist programming" because they experienced it or because that's the cool terminology to use?  I don't recall being all that influenced politically while at college.

Colleges cater to Democrat policies, nationally, and not conservative ones.  How so?  Remember when Trump beat Hillary and professors at schools like Yale... as well as many other colleges were cancelling classes so that their students could grieve?  Do you EVER remember hearing about that in the past?  How about colleges giving students CRAYONS, "safe spaces", etc?  Teachers unions donate to Democrat candidates 10:1.  Ever hear about the colleges that are pushing curriculum like social justice causes?  Ever hear about one pushing for pro-life?  No?  Me either.

Examples...

There are plenty of options out there for you, just use Yahoo or Bing... not Google, because you won't get the same results.

Search for cancelled talks on college campuses, look at whether the person is conservative or liberal.  I'm willing to bet the number of conservative guests got cancelled or restricted, a heck of a lot more times that the liberal guests.

All you really need to do is actually just open your eyes.  No one is hiding this from you.

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Sho what’s going on over at FBG, there is now a thread telling Trump supporters they are the minority there and how they have to act because of that?

OMG, I just looked at that thread.  It was started by the owner Joe Bryant.  Says a lot when the owner is so biased.  No wonder that place is a liberal fairy tale land.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If you want to make a point that a parent should never be proud of their kids, then ok. You can pursue that. But did he bring up liberal brainwashing or did you?

I'm not sure how you got that from what I said at all.  Not even close to my intent.  I was just discussing why colleges, or the education system in general, are called leftist programming.  Leftist programming is what HT used, I threw out liberal brainwashing because I've seen that used before from others online.  I've noticed that it's a conservative talking point and was asking why, what is there to back up those claims?

6 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

You're not very bright if you still think I'm Sho.  I don't know what's going on there since I haven't been on there today or much at all the last week.

Is asking questions considered a liberal thing now because I get accused of it a lot.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Colleges cater to Democrat policies, nationally, and not conservative ones.  How so?  Remember when Trump beat Hillary and professors at schools like Yale... as well as many other colleges were cancelling classes so that their students could grieve?  Do you EVER remember hearing about that in the past?  How about colleges giving students CRAYONS, "safe spaces", etc?  Teachers unions donate to Democrat candidates 10:1.  Ever hear about the colleges that are pushing curriculum like social justice causes?  Ever hear about one pushing for pro-life?  No?  Me either.

Examples...

There are plenty of options out there for you, just use Yahoo or Bing... not Google, because you won't get the same results.

Search for cancelled talks on college campuses, look at whether the person is conservative or liberal.  I'm willing to bet the number of conservative guests got cancelled or restricted, a heck of a lot more times that the liberal guests.

All you really need to do is actually just open your eyes.  No one is hiding this from you.

Thanks for actually giving a real answer.  I do not remember that but that's because I never paid attention to it.  I don't watch the news and never paid much attention to politics until Trump was elected.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not sure how you got that from what I said at all.  Not even close to my intent.  I was just discussing why colleges, or the education system in general, are called leftist programming.  Leftist programming is what HT used, I threw out liberal brainwashing because I've seen that used before from others online.  I've noticed that it's a conservative talking point and was asking why, what is there to back up those claims?

So you contend there is widespread support for Trump at colleges, not the other way around. Ok then. You're exhibiting Shonuff like symptoms. Get that checked out.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you contend there is widespread support for Trump at colleges, not the other way around. Ok then. You're exhibiting Shonuff like symptoms. Get that checked out.  

You're reaching big time here.  I'm not contending anything.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Thanks for actually giving a real answer.  I do not remember that but that's because I never paid attention to it.  I don't watch the news and never paid much attention to politics until Trump was elected.

Good for Trump waking people up to the truth. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

What truth?  That schools have a liberal bias?

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Shonuff syndrome in affect. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump be elected has brought to light a lot of the feelings that conservatives have had for years... they just didn't b!tch, whine, and cry about it like the liberals do with their bull crap protests.  Trump called out the media for what it was.  The media has defended Democrats for decades and criticized Republicans for doing the same things.  That's why Trump is going to win again.  He's turned the Democrat party and their PR department (the main stream media), into a bunch babbling idiots.  Notice now, they only thing the Democrats and the media do is to personally attack Trump?  It's because they can't criticize his policies... because they're working.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You brought up liberal bias first. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

All you need to do is just give him a few links.  I mean, I typed in a few specific incidents that I remember and got tons of links all over the place.  Heck, if a bunch of people just grabbed 2 or 3 and this thread will be filled with enough examples that even Nancy Pelosi would stop to think about it.  Well, probably not, but normal people would.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shonuff syndrome in affect. 

Seriously, what the hell is that suppose to mean?  All I did was ask a question to start a discussion.

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Trump be elected has brought to light a lot of the feelings that conservatives have had for years... they just didn't b!tch, whine, and cry about it like the liberals do with their bull crap protests.  Trump called out the media for what it was.  The media has defended Democrats for decades and criticized Republicans for doing the same things.  That's why Trump is going to win again.  He's turned the Democrat party and their PR department (the main stream media), into a bunch babbling idiots.  Notice now, they only thing the Democrats and the media do is to personally attack Trump?  It's because they can't criticize his policies... because they're working.

I agree about the democrats.  They've done nothing to help themselves since Trump has been President.  It keeps getting worse too.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You brought up liberal bias first. 

You're right.  I was asking why so many people think colleges and the education system in general is biased.  I think it's a legit question to discuss.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

All you need to do is just give him a few links.  I mean, I typed in a few specific incidents that I remember and got tons of links all over the place.  Heck, if a bunch of people just grabbed 2 or 3 and this thread will be filled with enough examples that even Nancy Pelosi would stop to think about it.  Well, probably not, but normal people would.

I know I can do a simple search but I was more curious about the opinions from members here and why they have them.  Most of the time it's just sharing opinions and little about why they have them.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're right.  I was asking why so many people think colleges and the education system in general is biased.  I think it's a legit question to discuss.

If only there was such a place were one could start a thread about these things. :dunno:

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

If only there was such a place were one could start a thread about these things. :dunno:

That's fair.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I know I can do a simple search but I was more curious about the opinions from members here and why they have them.  Most of the time it's just sharing opinions and little about why they have them.

Certainly, I could give a couple of personal examples, but unless I can give a link to show national coverage, there's people here who don't believe you.  Just easier to find some links.  Like I suggested to those guys, I just searched specific incidents that I recall off the top of my head.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know if I'd call it programming, but kids can and are influenced by their teachers and professors.  And it way starts earlier than college.  I see it in the elementary schools and middle schools here all the time.

Teachers and professors aren't really business people, for the most part.  Many have never held a job outside of teaching.  They've never run a business, built a business, managed a business, had to turn a profit, or manage subordinates.  As a result, they look at life and the country from a different perspective than you, me and Joe Blow.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

My son is home from college for Thanksgiving break. At lunch today, he told me he has joined his school's Conservative club. He makes me so proud. 😁

You should tell him to focus on getting laid

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

That's why he joined the conservative club.

Women want real men - i.e. Conservatives.  Not panzy, metrosexual, feminine men who want to cut off their peemus that are found on the Democrat side.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I don't know if I'd call it programming, but kids can and are influenced by their teachers and professors.  And it way starts earlier than college.  I see it in the elementary schools and middle schools here all the time.

Teachers and professors aren't really business people, for the most part.  Many have never held a job outside of teaching.  They've never run a business, built a business, managed a business, had to turn a profit, or manage subordinates.  As a result, they look at life and the country from a different perspective than you, me and Joe Blow.  

That's an interesting point of view on it.  There's probably a lot of truth to it too.  I know a lot of teachers, ADs, principals and counselors and they all know a variety of different things.  My wife is a teacher and I doubt she would know much about business if she were not married to me.  There are a good amount of teachers that run their own businesses as well though, especially during the summer when they are on break.  A lot of teachers have second jobs.

I'm not sure what all of their political beliefs are but most seem to lean left.  The most vocal ones I know are democrats.  If any lean further right they don't really show it.  I don't think I know any that like Trump.

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

That’s the problem with the New Alt-Right Conservatives, you think you can just ignore facts and logic when inconvenient to your nutty narratives.

Still projecting, huh?

My nutty narratives like:

That Trump was spied on? Proven true.

That the CIA, FBI and DOJ worked to try and frame Trump? Proven true.

That the Bidens, Kerrys, etc all took untold millions laundered through Ukraine? Proven true.

That Schiff had coordinated the whistleblower? Proven true.

How about you actually read some instead of following the advice of Hillary who writes it all off as a vast right wing conspiracy. Think of how much evidence you're having to ignore to believe it's a conspiracy.

35 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Was it difficult for you? Did you need to focus? 

1 hour ago, Beaker15 said:

OMG, I just looked at that thread.  It was started by the owner Joe Bryant.  Says a lot when the owner is so biased.  No wonder that place is a liberal fairy tale land.

Where the liberals get to treat the minority completely opposite of what they claim then stand for. It’s nuts. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure I did. Ladies weren’t just tripping and falling on to my huge cack. I’m not digby here

6 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Where the liberals get to treat the minority completely opposite of what they claim then stand for. It’s nuts. 

Wasn't he the sad dude that was trying to covertly shill for money to keep his libtard bored going?  Wonder if any of the losers paid up? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He needed to focus on a plan. A scheme. It involved obtaining roofies, rope, a gag, and a hood.

Best night of his life. 

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Wasn't he the sad dude that was trying to covertly shill for money to keep his libtard bored going?  Wonder if any of the losers paid up? 

Tell me more.....sounds like a fit. 

The most common warnings about reading a worms post is: 

The read label states:

For anal use only. Reading a worm's post has been known to cause diarrhea, fever, rashes, sever migraines,  oozing puss dripping from the eyes, desire to drink mass amounts of alcohol and/or self mutilation, suicidal tendencies, fatty liver, heart attack, stroke, shrinkage, anal bleeding, erectile dysfunction, blindness, ear infections, vomiting, uncontrollable urges to hurt others, pancreatic cancer, Alzheimer's, drug abuse, smelt breath, and blood in the urine.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/26/second-adam-schiff-staffer-linked-to-burisma-backed-think-tank-close-friends-with-alleged-whistleblower/

Second Adam Schiff Staffer Linked to Burisma-Backed Think Tank, ‘Close Friends’ with Alleged ‘Whistleblower’

Good God you’re retarded.

And I don’t use that word lightly

50 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Good God you’re retarded.

And I don’t use that word lightly

All these same people and organizations involved in the Russia collusion narrative just happen to resurface in the Ukraine narrative.  A Schiff staffer gets paid by Burisma through an intermediary.  Why is a gas company so overly concerned with politics?

From it's own (Burisma) website

The Atlantic Council promotes constructive international dialogue. The Council provides an essential forum for navigating the dramatic economic and political changes defining the twenty-first century by informing and galvanizing its uniquely influential network of global leaders. The Council shapes policy choices and strategies to create a more secure and prosperous world.

How much "nothin to see here" are you willing to accept from the leftist media?   

FYI The Atlantic Council was created Jan 19, 2017.  Do a search on what happened the next day. 

20 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's an interesting point of view on it.  There's probably a lot of truth to it too.  I know a lot of teachers, ADs, principals and counselors and they all know a variety of different things.  My wife is a teacher and I doubt she would know much about business if she were not married to me.  There are a good amount of teachers that run their own businesses as well though, especially during the summer when they are on break.  A lot of teachers have second jobs.

I'm not sure what all of their political beliefs are but most seem to lean left.  The most vocal ones I know are democrats.  If any lean further right they don't really show it.  I don't think I know any that like Trump.

Why do you think the majority of them lean left?

The Washington Post reported on research, conducted by Verdant Labs using political-contribution data, on the Democrat-Republican divide based on job type.

While it unsurprising that among actors and actresses there are 90 Democrats for every 10 Republicans, many would be amazed to discover that teachers are actually as liberal or even more so than those in acting.

Among English teachers, there are 97 Democrats for every three Republicans, with the proportion being even more one-sided among health teachers, with 99 Democrats for every one Republican.

While there are slightly more Republicans among math and science teachers, among high school teachers overall, there are 87 Democrats for every 13 Republicans.

21 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's because left leaners are self righteous hacks that want to impose their beliefs on others and want to have a big fat-ass government. 

And the right is more live and let live than the left is willing to accept. 

56 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's because left leaners are self righteous hacks that want to impose their beliefs on others and want to have a big fat-ass government. 

Yeah, that’s it. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

looks like we got another fake conservative up in here...probably corrupted by Crowder.