Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

The jury is in.  Biden is the worst father ever. The country divided strictly due to some scumbag politician's dirtbag spawn. And the scumbag's guilt ridden attempts to save him. Anyone here ever watch Road to Perdition?

On 11/21/2019 at 7:55 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

It’s crazy how both sides think they are winning. Completely dug into their biases. 

Its really not.  The nation is tearing itself apart.

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

And George Soros couldn't be happier. 

20 minutes ago, riversco said:

That's the plan. They want us to destroy ourselves so that the New World Order can consume us. The Media is their biggest weapon.

55 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

That's the plan. They want us to destroy ourselves so that the New World Order can consume us. The Media is their biggest weapon.

Nikita Kruschev said many decades ago that US and Russia would never engage in a war because the plan was to tear the US down from within. The plan almost worked. Thank you president Donald J. Trump!!

47 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Nikita Kruschev said many decades ago that US and Russia would never engage in a war because the plan was to tear the US down from within. The plan almost worked. Thank you president Donald J. Trump!!

Says Putin every night before he goes to sleep.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

That made my morning. Thank you :D

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

All the bleeding heart white apologists will be screaming to high heaven for some justice. Black dude will probably file some law suit and win in some liberal court judged some gay woman who depends on liberal votes. 

So Nunes also involved in effort to dig up dirt on Biden in Ukraine? Interesting if true. I guess it’d be a Giuliani associate that would state such. Of course it hasn’t actually happened yet so who knows. Wonder if it’s an effort to stop Giuliani from being used as a fall guy after Sondland managed to avoid that fate.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So Nunes also involved in effort to dig up dirt on Biden in Ukraine? Interesting if true. I guess it’d be a Giuliani associate that would state such. Of course it hasn’t actually happened yet so who knows. Wonder if it’s an effort to stop Giuliani from being used as a fall guy after Sondland managed to avoid that fate.

Well, he's ready to sue the media for the blatantly false story, so I would temper your expectations.  Just like the Russian collusion, bribery, quid-pro-quo - all nothing burgers - you guys are falling for anything and everything under the sun.  This will be the same.  Another clutch-your-pearls moment for the left only for them walk away with egg on their face.

Sorry pal, but you're going to lose again.  At some point you think you hysterics would catch on, but you're duped every...single...time.

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, he's ready to sue the media for the blatantly false story, so I would temper your expectations.  Just like the Russian collusion, bribery, quid-pro-quo - all nothing burgers - you guys are falling for anything and everything under the sun.  This will be the same.  Another clutch-your-pearls moment for the left only for them walk away with egg on their face.

Sorry pal, but you're going to lose again.  At some point you think you hysterics would catch on, but you're duped every...single...time.

It's like it's on purpose or something. :ninja:

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

"Interesting if true" is kind of your motto isn't it. Failure is your result. Tis what happens when there is nothing.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Schiff tried to get nude pictures of Trump. Fact.  What would he have done with them? Get off your high horse. 

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I am torn on this, this kind of tactic is really something that should be left to the Democrats.....who do it with no restraint. I am not a big fan of lowering themselves like this.

That being said, it’s hard to blame them for taking a little vengeance and doing it back.

i bet the dems will cry about it too, forgetting how they do it as a matter of business

49 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am torn on this, this kind of tactic is really something that should be left to the Democrats.....who do it with no restraint. I am not a big fan of lowering themselves like this.

That being said, it’s hard to blame them for taking a little vengeance and doing it back.

i bet the dems will cry about it too, forgetting how they do it as a matter of business

Yeah whatever. What I find interesting is this is coming up now and supposedly from Giuliani’s camp. Why?

According to the reports, Lev Parnas, who worked on the Ukraine pressure campaign with Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, said through his lawyer that he had learned of a meeting in Vienna in 2018 between Mr. Nunes and Viktor Shokin, the former Ukrainian prosecutor general who has emerged as a key figure in Republican attacks on Mr. Biden and his son Hunter Biden. Mr. Parnas, who has been indicted on campaign finance charges in Manhattan, learned of the meeting from Mr. Shokin, his lawyer said.

Neither Mr. Shokin nor Mr. Nunes has confirmed that the meeting happened, and Mr. Parnas has no direct knowledge of what may have been discussed. But Mr. Shokin had falsely suggested that he was ousted under pressure from Vice President Biden because he was investigating a company where Hunter Biden was a director, and he has subsequently made claims about the United States ambassador to Ukraine, Marie L. Yovanovitch, aligning him with Mr. Trump.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

According to the reports, Lev Parnas, who worked on the Ukraine pressure campaign with Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, said through his lawyer that he had learned of a meeting in Vienna in 2018 between Mr. Nunes and Viktor Shokin, the former Ukrainian prosecutor general who has emerged as a key figure in Republican attacks on Mr. Biden and his son Hunter Biden. Mr. Parnas, who has been indicted on campaign finance charges in Manhattan, learned of the meeting from Mr. Shokin, his lawyer said.

Neither Mr. Shokin nor Mr. Nunes has confirmed that the meeting happened, and Mr. Parnas has no direct knowledge of what may have been discussed. But Mr. Shokin had falsely suggested that he was ousted under pressure from Vice President Biden because he was investigating a company where Hunter Biden was a director, and he has subsequently made claims about the United States ambassador to Ukraine, Marie L. Yovanovitch, aligning him with Mr. Trump.

Did he get any nude pictures of Schiff? 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Oh boy. You should open a bottle of Maddog 20/20 in celebration. 

• Like 1

On Sunday, in a Fox News interview, Nunes declined to directly answer a question about that allegation, but threatened to sue CNN for reporting it.

“Bottom line, were you in Vienna with Shokin?” asked Fox interviewer Maria Bartiromo. 

“I really want to answer all these questions,” Nunes replied. But the congressman said he was unable to do so “because there is criminal activity here; we’re working with different law-enforcement agencies.”

“I think you can understand that I can’t compete by trying to debate this out with the public media when 90% of the media are totally corrupt,” he said. 

“Everyone’s going to know the truth; everyone’s going to know all the facts,” Nunes said. “I will win in court.”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Schiff tried to get nude pictures of Trump. Fact.  What would he have done with them? Get off your high horse. 

So why the obfuscation? These corrupt guys want to have it all ways. That didn’t happen but if it did it didn’t mean what you think it does but if it did you’re damn right I did it. Gotta pick from the outset—which is it?

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

On Sunday, in a Fox News interview, Nunes declined to directly answer a question about that allegation, but threatened to sue CNN for reporting it.

“Bottom line, were you in Vienna with Shokin?” asked Fox interviewer Maria Bartiromo. 

“I really want to answer all these questions,” Nunes replied. But the congressman said he was unable to do so “because there is criminal activity here; we’re working with different law-enforcement agencies.”

“I think you can understand that I can’t compete by trying to debate this out with the public media when 90% of the media are totally corrupt,” he said. 

“Everyone’s going to know the truth; everyone’s going to know all the facts,” Nunes said. “I will win in court.”

We will see, I guess.  Although the track record of the Dems is currently 0-10.  I wouldn't count on this one either.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So why the obfuscation? These corrupt guys want to have it all ways. That didn’t happen but if it did it didn’t mean what you think it does but if it did you’re damn right I did it. Gotta pick from the outset—which is it?

Why do you term investigating obvious corruption as "digging up dirt"? No. Digging up dirt is trying to get nude pictures and pee pee tapes of someone. That's your side. It's amazing you get the backs of these crooks. Millions of dollars to the VP's son from energy companies, , for no good reason, while his father was the point man on energy in the Ukraine. Do you need a map? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do you term investigating obvious corruption as "digging up dirt"? No. Digging up dirt is trying to get nude pictures and pee pee tapes of someone. That's your side. It's amazing you get the backs of these crooks. Millions of dollars to the VP's son from energy companies, , for no good reason, while his father was the point man on energy in the Ukraine. Do you need a map? 

Okay, then admit it happened. Why is Nunes being obtuse?

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

For the same reason that any good lawyer will tell you when you're going to sue someone - don't focking talk to the media.  You'll find out in court where all the details will come out.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Maybe he found something. 

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

For the same reason that any good lawyer will tell you when you're going to sue someone - don't focking talk to the media.  You'll find out in court where all the details will come out.

That’s a load of b.s. You don’t honestly buy that, right?

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

That’s a load of b.s. You don’t honestly buy that, right?

I'm talking about him suing the media for the false report.  What are you talking about?

If he's going to sue the two news sources then he's not going to blurt out everything in public.

57 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm talking about him suing the media for the false report.  What are you talking about?

If he's going to sue the two news sources then he's not going to blurt out everything in public.

Wow. One born every minute, I suppose

15 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

JFC......................got pop a xanax or 12 and go lie down for the next month.

15 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This. Worms has past Slo Nutt for most gullible hack to ever disgrace the bored.

10 hours ago, RLLD said:

Don't concede it's even true. That's part of the problem with the Old Conservatives. You concede their points as if anything reported is actually true. We're in uncharted territory with the lies they're willing to tell now. GIVE THEM NOTHING.

Prime example of media altering narratives here. Washington Post edited out the FBI Lawyer's connection to Peter Strzok. Trying to make it look like some low level guy (establish a firebreak so it doesn't go all the way to the top) got busted.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/horowitz-finds-evidence-fbi-employee-altered-russia-probe-document

3 years into this constant barrage of lies and accusations by the Democrats and MSM, this titty-baby Worms cries when Team America stands up for itself.

Better suck it up, kid. This is just the beginning.

• Like 1