JustinCharge

will the 2019 patriots go undefeated?

Happy for Fitzpatrick. Remember when the Kaepernick c0ck suckers used Fitz as an example of "how does he have a QB job while Kaep does not????? RACISM! COLLUSION!!!".

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DonS said:

Happy for Fitzpatrick. Remember when the Kaepernick c0ck suckers used Fitz as an example of "how does he have a QB job while Kaep does not????? RACISM! COLLUSION!!!".

I;d rather have Fitzpatrick than Brady as my starting QB next year. Maybe even rather have Kaepernick

On 12/9/2019 at 7:38 PM, drobeski said:

Perfect. Probably all orchestrated by the master mind bill. 

This will be the shot of motivation this team needs. 

:ninja:

:lol:

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

I;d rather have Fitzpatrick than Brady as my starting QB next year. Maybe even rather have Kaepernick

Yeah cause it's the QB that is the problem.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Yeah cause it's the QB that is the problem.

Do you even watch football brah?

Just now, edjr said:

Do you even watch football brah?

Of course.   Pele is my favorite player of all time.

Just now, Strike said:

Of course.   Pele is my favorite player of all time.

Belichick is letting him walk for a reason. He done.

BB set it up so he wouldn't be the bad guy. 

Just now, edjr said:

Belichick is letting him walk for a reason. He done.

BB set it up so he wouldn't be the bad guy. 

Ok.  And you think you'll be better off with Kapernick or 80 year old Fitzmagic.

🤣

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Ok.  And you think you'll be better off with Kapernick or 80 year old Fitzmagic.

🤣

Stidham starts next year, Pats go 2 and 14 and draft Trevor Lawrence #1 2021 draft

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Stidham starts next year, Pats go 2 and 14 and draft Trevor Lawrence #1 2021 draft

Ok.  Good luck with that Brah.

People like to get on the Pats for having a down season. They only won 12 games this year. Pathetic I guess? :dunno:

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Brady isn't the problem.   The offense doesn't work without a legit tight end offensive threat.    Mid-season the rest of the NFL woke up and doubled Edelman all game.     None of the other WRs could step up enough and Watson was too old to be even half of Gronk.    The running game was too hot & cold, including passes to RBs.   

You never know how the playoffs will go but I don't have much dreams of repeating.    If they get bounced, it's OK -  next season Nkeal Harry is more experienced and mature.  They add some other WR depth and go into next season as SB favorites again. . .

4 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Brady isn't the problem.   The offense doesn't work without a legit tight end offensive threat.    Mid-season the rest of the NFL woke up and doubled Edelman all game.     None of the other WRs could step up enough and Watson was too old to be even half of Gronk.    The running game was too hot & cold, including passes to RBs.   

You never know how the playoffs will go but I don't have much dreams of repeating.    If they get bounced, it's OK -  next season Nkeal Harry is more experienced and mature.  They add some other WR depth and go into next season as SB favorites again. . .

I was listening to the Rams radio broadcast and the play by play guy non-ironically says "you know, Goff would be great but outside of Woods, Kupp, Gurley, and Higbee, he really doesn't have a lot of guys he can trust!"

39 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Absolute crazy talk. Coo-fockin-coo

On 10/11/2019 at 5:55 PM, IGotWorms said:

No way. Offense is not that good and defense will eventually get lit up 

Can’t say I didn’t warn ya

15 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Yup. Brady stunk. So did the defense. Frauds.

after week 5 people saying they were the Bears Defense HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brady made some God-awful throws, and the defense got picked apart by Fitzpatrick. Sh!tty effort all around. And to think the prevailing local opinion was that the Pats were "back" after beating Buffalo last week.

18 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Brady made some God-awful throws, and the defense got picked apart by Fitzpatrick. Sh!tty effort all around. And to think the prevailing local opinion was that the Pats were "back" after beating Buffalo last week.

back to playing golf soon

2 hours ago, sderk said:

People like to get on the Pats for having a down season. They only won 12 games this year. Pathetic I guess? :dunno:

I think it's about most fans wish their teams could win 12 gmmes in a "down season". 

It's the ultimate team sport. Who cares about individuals?

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Absolute crazy talk. Coo-fockin-coo

Hmmm,   It's "crazy" to say the Patriots will be in the hunt again for a SB?    So, the last 20 yrs were just a fluke?    It's all going to fall apart now and next year they'll be 2-14 and trying to draft Trevor Lawrence?     Yah, I'm the crazy one. . .     

I still wouldn't be shocked if they pull their stuff together and are in the AFC championship game this year.    How quickly you all forget that you were saying last year that the Pats could never beat the "red hot" Chargers, then there was no way they could go to KC and win there, and that they could never handle the Rams in a SB.   In the last month  before the playoffs last year they lost to bad Dolphins and Steeler teams and beat awful Bills and Jets teams.     Everyone was saying the same sh1t then too.        

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

Hmmm,   It's "crazy" to say the Patriots will be in the hunt again for a SB?    So, the last 20 yrs were just a fluke?    It's all going to fall apart now and next year they'll be 2-14 and trying to draft Trevor Lawrence?     Yah, I'm the crazy one. . .     

I still wouldn't be shocked if they pull their together and are in the AFC championship game this year.    How quickly you all forget that you were saying last year that the Pats could never beat the "red hot" Chargers, then there was no way they could go to KC and win there, and that they could never handle the Rams in a SB.   In the last month  before the playoffs last year they lost to bad Dolphins and Steeler teams and beat awful Bills and Jets teams.     Everyone was saying the same .        

It's not crazy to say they will be in the hunt. It's crazy to say they will be the favorites. Even if they won it all this year a team with a 44 year old QB showing that he's declining won't be the favorite. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's not crazy to say they will be in the hunt. It's crazy to say they will be the favorites. Even if they won it all this year a team with a 44 year old QB showing that he's declining won't be the favorite. 

You all said the same thing last year about a "43 year old QB".     Just keep saying it every year, eventually you'll get it right.    Doesn't exactly make you Nostradamus, but if it makes non-Pats fans feel better to keep repeating that until it comes true, knock yourself out. 

Don't discount the Pats getting a good QB in the draft or via trade or free agency.  That would put them right back in the front runner spot.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Don't discount the Pats getting a good QB in the draft or via trade or free agency.  That would put them right back in the front runner spot.

2021 they draft Lawrence 

20 minutes ago, Masshole said:

You all said the same thing last year about a "43 year old QB".     Just keep saying it every year, eventually you'll get it right.    Doesn't exactly make you Nostradamus, but if it makes non-Pats fans feel better to keep repeating that until it comes true, knock yourself out. 

Well yeah, when you're dealing with a 40 plus QB we will eventually be right. And that eventuality is closer than ever. 

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well yeah, when you're dealing with a 40 plus QB we will eventually be right. And that eventuality is closer than ever. 

Especially if Brady is not hurt like he insists.  His throws yesterday were awful.  Low, high, behind, into double coverage, into arms of defender, etc.  If he isn't hurt, then he is just done.  It didn't help that he looked sort of disinterested yesterday.  

16 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Especially if Brady is not hurt like he insists.  His throws yesterday were awful.  Low, high, behind, into double coverage, into arms of defender, etc.  If he isn't hurt, then he is just done.  It didn't help that he looked sort of disinterested yesterday.  

I think he's pissed. Bad O line and not a lot of weapons, especially TE. But I don't think he's capable of being disinterested. One of, if not the fiercest competitors in sports history. I say he's pissed. Jeter went through the same thing when the Yankees took their foot off the gas. 

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think he's pissed. Bad O line and not a lot of weapons, especially TE. But I don't think he's capable of being disinterested. One of, if not the fiercest competitors in sports history. I say he's pissed. Jeter went through the same thing when the Yankees took their foot off the gas. 

The line has actually been decent except for the loss of Andrews.  They have spent money when needed (Cannon, Mason were both extended early, so was Andrews), but have not overpaid for tackles like Brown and Solder.  

His problems have been him in a lot of situations.  Guys have been open and he has missed them.  Now, Sanu has been a disappointment, but it hasn't been everything.

He has not been the fierce competitor that he has been in the past.  No yelling on the sidelines to get guys fired up.  Just seems like more sulking, maybe because he knows a lot is just him.  

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The line has actually been decent except for the loss of Andrews.  They have spent money when needed (Cannon, Mason were both extended early, so was Andrews), but have not overpaid for tackles like Brown and Solder.  

His problems have been him in a lot of situations.  Guys have been open and he has missed them.  Now, Sanu has been a disappointment, but it hasn't been everything.

He has not been the fierce competitor that he has been in the past.  No yelling on the sidelines to get guys fired up.  Just seems like more sulking, maybe because he knows a lot is just him.  

Maybe. I have to much respect for him to think he would be disinterested.  It's hard for a guy of his stature to show how pissed he is without it causing an earthquake. So he bites his tounge and it looks like disinterest/pouting. I bet inside he's screaming. 

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

For a guy who has the Pats logo in your avatar, you got a lot to learn about the Patriots. . . 

Pat's passing offense for years has been based on timing and location.    That's why Brady only really clicks with WRs and TEs who have been around for a while with the team and/or are film room junkies, extra practice, practice with Brady in the off-season, etc.  types.     Brady is only on the same page this season with White, Edelman, and maybe Michel.     If you see a pass that's no where close to its intended target you gotta ask was it a bad pass or was Brady throwing it to the place where the player was supposed to be?     I'm not saying that Brady didn't throw some bad passes but you really think that the misfires were all because somehow he just lost it?   Really?  

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

For a guy who has the Pats logo in your avatar, you got a lot to learn about the Patriots. . . 

Pat's passing offense for years has been based on timing and location.    That's why Brady only really clicks with WRs and TEs who have been around for a while with the team and/or are film room junkies, extra practice, practice with Brady in the off-season, etc.  types.     Brady is only on the same page this season with White, Edelman, and maybe Michel.     If you see a pass that's no where close to its intended target you gotta ask was it a bad pass or was Brady throwing it to the place where the player was supposed to be?     I'm not saying that Brady didn't throw some bad passes but you really think that the misfires were all because somehow he just lost it?   Really?  

Been a season ticket holder for 27 years. I am well aware of timing and routes. Not all of those horrible throws are the result of routes. Brady was way off yesterday. Go watch the pick 6 and tell me it was a route issue.

4 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

The Patriots don't look so good when they can't record and study the opposing team's signals.

Suddenly it makes more sense why they were recording the Bengals.......

26 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Been a season ticket holder for 27 years. I am well aware of timing and routes. Not all of those horrible throws are the result of routes. Brady was way off yesterday. Go watch the pick 6 and tell me it was a route issue.

You must have been sleeping or spending all your time reselling those tickets on Ace for the last 20.  You're sh1tting on and ready to jettison the guy who, along with Belichick,  has turned the Pats from the 80s & 90s version of the Cleveland Browns of the last 10 yrs into to the greatest professional sports team in history.   Brady's QB'd in the last 3 SBs and won 2 of them including the last one.  Yes he's 44 but he's also a singular freak who devotes himself to maintaining and developping himself to continue to be an elite NFL QB.   He had a bad game but you are throwing in with Pats haters like HT and LS.   WTF?   You should have to do the Game of Thrones queen Cersei walk of shame where you get sh1t thrown at you and then you turn in your tickets for good when you get to the end.   

I think Bledsoe is hiring grape stompers for his vineyard, maybe you can get work there.    But you should stomp on your own grapes first as pennance for disrespecting  Brady because "he's not yelling at guys on the sidelines enought this year".     

Sometimes  I question if I am living in the same universe as other people. . .