Jump to content
riversco

will the 2019 patriots go undefeated?

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Well in all fairness:

- Roethlisberger was sort of damaged goods

- Most of the NFL has shitty QB's

The Patriots defense is sort of built this year to stop teams like Baltimore, Houston and KC (mobile QB's), so let's see what happens.  

Racist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:49 AM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Well in all fairness:

- Roethlisberger was sort of damaged goods

- Most of the NFL has shitty QB's

The Patriots defense is sort of built this year to stop teams like Baltimore, Houston and KC (mobile QB's), so let's see what happens.  

I wouldn't say L. Jax exactly lit them up, but the Pats didn't stop him either.

Outside of hanging 37 on this 'built to stop teams like this defense', the thing that stood out was the time of possession - BALT held it for 37 minutes, NE 22.5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cruzer said:

I wouldn't say L. Jax exactly lit them up, but the Pats didn't stop him either.

Outside of hanging 37 on this 'built to stop teams like this defense', the thing that stood out was the time of possession - BALT held it for 37 minutes, NE 22.5.

The defense was awful. Mental mistakes, bad fundamentals and they didn’t adjust well. They will see more of this during the season, so they better figure it out.

That was an asskicking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2019 at 6:14 PM, DonS said:

As a lifelong Bills fan I hate the Patriots with the intensity of a thousand (jealous) suns. 

I must say, though, that reading how their defeat of the LAR was somehow racist and got BLM/SJW panties in a bunch at least will help me tolerate another Super Bowl victory.  Don't get me wrong... Fock the Patriots.  Just looking for a silver lining a la Bobby Knight's infamous quote about being raped. 

GO BILLS! 

Hold on. How the Fock was the super bowl racist? A link would be much appreciated as I am always looking for more ways to hate liberals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bostonlager said:

Hold on. How the Fock was the super bowl racist? A link would be much appreciated as I am always looking for more ways to hate liberals. 

Oh yeah. When Kraft and Brady were thought to be Trump supporters it automatically became racist.  It was out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Typical cake schedule will hand Pats HFA. Belicheat already making illegal plans for Ravens. Nothing to see here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Hold on. How the Fock was the super bowl racist? A link would be much appreciated as I am always looking for more ways to hate liberals. 

There was discussion about this on this bored.  Let me try and find it.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Typical cake schedule will hand Pats HFA. Belicheat already making illegal plans for Ravens. Nothing to see here.

This.  Their 8-0 record was exposed last night, though.  And that was from a team that barely passed the ball.  Imagine when they get a team that can do both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only actual good team the Pats have played this year and they got their asses handed to them. Next month will show a lot about how good NE is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2019 at 9:51 AM, bostonlager said:

Ed playing some Bovada poker. :thumbsup:

Did well for a session then got beaten like the newb I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its going to be sweet when the Bills win the East

Hopefully. New England Patriots fans have surpassed Yankees fans for most annoying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Hopefully. New England Patriots fans have surpassed Yankees fans for most annoying

So rad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, edjr said:

Hopefully. New England Patriots fans have surpassed Yankees fans for most annoying

Overall gross, scummy organization too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 8:33 AM, drobeski said:

Probably, when you have the greatest qb and coach in the history of the game along with a really really really great, maybe legendary defense,  it gives you a chance. 

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They look more like the 85 Patriots than the 85 Bears! Lol. 

If only they could play Miami, Jets and Buffalo every week and not have to play against the big meanies in the rest of the league.  They would be 500-0!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drobeski said:

They still have a chance  to win it all again. :dunno:

Not really.  There won't be any creampuffs like Miami and the Jets in the playoffs and they will be one and done most likely.

The Patriots as we know them are done.  It was a good run, but all good things must come to an end.  Sorry, drobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not really.  There won't be any creampuffs like Miami and the Jets in the playoffs and they will be one and done most likely.

The Patriots as we know them are done.  It was a good run, but all good things must come to an end.  Sorry, drobs.

I guess we'll have to see. :dunno:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, drobeski said:

They still have a chance  to win it all again. :dunno:

Honest question for you, are they now at the point where maybe they think about getting Brown back on the team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Honest question for you, are they now at the point where maybe they think about getting Brown back on the team?

They need something,  but I doubt the NFL would let him play anyway.  

He would help that's for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pats prayers were answered when the Ravens beat the Bills.  They will need more prayers answered in the coming weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Pats prayers were answered when the Ravens beat the Bills.  They will need more prayers answered in the coming weeks.

We were praying for a Bills win  :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

We were praying for a Bills win  :doh:

:lol:  Once the Bills clean the Pats clock in 2 weeks, it will come to you why the Ravens win was huge.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Honest question for you, are they now at the point where maybe they think about getting Brown back on the team?

 

Sanu suffered a high ankle sprain a few weeks ago.  Its still not 100% but it will be come playoff time.  That means you cannot judge them on today's offense.  The offense is in a holding pattern waiting for Sanu to get healthy.  There's nothing more to it, really.  Sanu had 10 targets before the sprain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  Once the Bills clean the Pats clock in 2 weeks, it will come to you why the Ravens win was huge.  

Ok

 

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, riversco said:

 

Sanu suffered a high ankle sprain a few weeks ago.  Its still not 100% but it will be come playoff time.  That means you cannot judge them on today's offense.  The offense is in a holding pattern waiting for Sanu to get healthy.  There's nothing more to it, really.

I dont think Sanu is that much of a difference maker. He was barely the # 3 on the Falcons.  

Our O-line has been a big part of the problem.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said months ago if the Pats kept trotting Marshall Newhouse out there they were in trouble. He got cut by the Giants.  Ooof. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drobeski said:

We were praying for a Bills win  :doh:

I was impressed by the Bills, if they had something like a decent QB that would be a formidable team, it practically is right now....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Strike said:

So now the Patriots are back to their cheating, videotaping other team's ways?   🤣

God you guys are dumb. From Schefter

Patriots’ advance scout was not filming but being filmed, per a league source. He was being filmed for a feature the team produced called, "Do Your Job." The video crew was credentialed by the Browns to shoot video in the press box and their PR person was aware, per the source

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

God you guys are dumb. From Schefter

Patriots’ advance scout was not filming but being filmed, per a league source. He was being filmed for a feature the team produced called, "Do Your Job." The video crew was credentialed by the Browns to shoot video in the press box and their PR person was aware, per the source

Sure.  And just COINCIDENTALLY who are the Patriots playing next week?  :wave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×