Jump to content
shorepatrol

So. 49ers vs Patriots for the SB

Recommended Posts

NFL will cheat it's hardest to make it GB in the SB

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Strike said:

Bengals have not been mathematically eliminated

Only the Dolphins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patriots offense has really been struggling this year and I don’t see it getting much better.

That said, their primary competition in the AFC may be out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Patriots offense has really been struggling this year and I don’t see it getting much better.

That said, their primary competition in the AFC may be out.

Houston was already a better challenge than the Chefs.  

December 1st, Sunday night. Big one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Patriots offense has really been struggling this year and I don’t see it getting much better.

That said, their primary competition in the AFC may be out.

The Patriots offense that is leading the league in points scored? Expectations are too high. 

The Ravens and Texans are tough games on the road, even if KC doesn’t have Mahomes back by the time the come to Foxboro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The nfc still has some juice. Green Bay, sf, no... Several good teams.

The AFC is now the pats and the 15 dwarves. Nobody over there is a threat now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I got the Saints.  

Brees will be back soon and the defense is damned good.  

NFCCG will be in San Fran if the season plays out like it looks. Russell focking Wilson scares me more than Brees by a long shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

NFCCG will be in San Fran if the season plays out like it looks. Russell focking Wilson scares me more than Brees by a long shot

The Saints D is no joke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, edjr said:

NFL will cheat it's hardest to make it GB in the SB

They damn sure have already started on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Patriots offense has really been struggling this year and I don’t see it getting much better.

That said, their primary competition in the AFC may be out.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2019&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

How much better do they need to be? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus man, delete this thread...

Love the way the 9'ers are playing but, fock....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Jesus man, delete this thread...

Love the way the 9'ers are playing but, fock....

The niners are pretty darn good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Patriots offense has really been struggling this year and I don’t see it getting much better.

That said, their primary competition in the AFC may be out.

NE is leading the league in scoring with 31.7 points per game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SF is impressive, they look dominant right now. But the road ahead is no cake walk.

Carolina, GB, NO, Rams and Seattle TWICE - they will have def earned it if they make it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NE will be getting their rookie round 1 WR involved soon and Ben Watson should upgrade TE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

SF is impressive, they look dominant right now. But the road ahead is no cake walk.

Carolina, GB, NO, Rams and Seattle TWICE - they will have def earned it if they make it.

You may be overestimating a few of those teams. Carolina? Still a wait and see. GB? Same. N.O.? Not going to do it without Brees. Rams? Putrid. Seattle? Always in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All this assumes none of these teams suffer any more major injuries to key players. There's lots of football left to play. 

The Saints are undefeated with Teddy Bridgewater leading the offense.  If they can get win at least 1 of the next 2 against the Bears or Cards, then get Brees and Kamara back to full speed after the bye, lookout.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49ers?  😂

They're playing good but I'm sorry the NFC is going through Green Bay where the Packers will stomp their opponent on their way to the super bowl.  That's not even debatable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of NFC front runners have a hole of some sort, and injuries/recovery can play a major role.  We are only a third in.

 

that being said.  love the 9ers defense and running attack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have NO problem with a Patriots/49ers NFL title game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, posty said:

I would have NO problem with a Patriots/49ers NFL title game...

Me neither. I'd rather see the long awaited brees Brady showdown though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

49ers?  😂

They're playing good but I'm sorry the NFC is going through Green Bay where the Packers will stomp their opponent on their way to the super bowl.  That's not even debatable.

GB..  I guess it depends on what ref crew shows up.  Probably the most overrated of the supposed 'Good Teams'.

:rolleyes:

I'm scared of several Teams this year, GB isn't one of them.  11/24 @ SF won't go well for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Me neither. I'd rather see the long awaited brees Brady showdown though. 

They ain't be around for ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

NE is leading the league in scoring with 31.7 points per game. 

Yes I know. Look at yards per pass and statistics like that. They’re about middle of the pack.

Their defense/special teams is scoring a lot of those points, either outright or via great field position, time of possession etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

49ers?  😂

They're playing good but I'm sorry the NFC is going through Green Bay where the Packers will stomp their opponent on their way to the super bowl.  That's not even debatable.

Meh. Rodgers looks human and he has very few weapons to boot. They’re good, yes, but I’m not shakin’ in my boots 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reality said:

GB..  I guess it depends on what ref crew shows up.  Probably the most overrated of the supposed 'Good Teams'.

:rolleyes:

I'm scared of several Teams this year, GB isn't one of them.  11/24 @ SF won't go well for you.

:lol:

You're going to be like Hillary Clinton voters the day after the election after GB curb stomps the 49ers:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

:lol:

You're going to be like Hillary Clinton voters the day after the election after GB curb stomps the 49ers:

 

Dumb, GB doesn't have the ability to curb stomp bottom dwellers, have you watched them play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reality said:

Dumb, GB doesn't have the ability to curb stomp bottom dwellers, have you watched them play?

I have, which is why they'll curb stomp the 49ers with extreme prejudice.

I've also watched the 49ers, and they have been found wanting.  Their DEF is good, but so is the Packers.  But the Packers offense > 49ers offense, even without their top 3 receivers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I have, which is why they'll curb stomp the 49ers with extreme prejudice.

I've also watched the 49ers, and they have been found wanting.  Their DEF is good, but so is the Packers.  But the Packers offense > 49ers offense, even without their top 3 receivers.

You should look at team offensive stats for the season, you'd sound less stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Reality said:

You should look at team offensive stats for the season, you'd sound less stupid.

Not as stupid as the guy who says the 49ers are going to be in the super bowl.  HTH.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not as stupid as the guy who says the 49ers are going to be in the super bowl.  HTH.

 

You should take that up with him.  Are you retarded or something?

:doh:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, posty said:

I would have NO problem with a Patriots/49ers NFL title game...

I'll bite postm'n, why do you call it the "NFL title game"?  🤔

Also, who do you like in this year's MLB interleague showdown gauntlet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hold the phone. Majomes might only miss 3 weeks. 

They have 4 games before the bye in week 12   They could sit him through the bye, giving him 5 weeks off to recover from the knee and the ankle   

If they’re in the hunt week 13, and he returns in full health, things could get interesting   

 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/a-healthy-patrick-mahomes-in-2020-is-more-important-than-a-limited-version-of-the-mvp-this-season-070503938.html

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mookz said:

I'll bite postm'n, why do you call it the "NFL title game"?  🤔

Also, who do you like in this year's MLB interleague showdown gauntlet

Because there were title games before the Super Bowl, though you can't convince people (mainly Steeler fans) that is the case...

A Patriots/49ers championship would be win-win...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, posty said:

Because there were title games before the Super Bowl, though you can't convince people (mainly Steeler fans) that is the case...

A Patriots/49ers championship would be win-win...

But you were talking about this season's game, not speaking historically.  🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×