Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 13 FU Thread

Fock all the WRs in the NFL.  Bunch of twats.

FU Julio Jones.  What a big focking p.... .  Aww, got a wittle boo boo?  FU

FU TY Hilton.  See above.  

FU Marvin Jones.  At least you played, and scored.  But could you catch a focking ball in the 2nd half?  Apparently not.  

FU Matt Ryan. Need Atlanta to cover the spread for a decent parlay win and you can only manage completions to the defense. What an overrated overpaid sack of shat.

Edit - oh and now a fumble to give NO another short field. Atlanta should call NFL Customer Service to get a refund on your $30 million/year contract.

2 hours ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Fuc You Who Dat Kamara wtf did I draft u for 

Fock me for drafting Kamara. Allergic to the end zone this year. In a win to make the playoffs game I started this freakin winner and Maher, while my opponent had Lutz.  Have I ever mentioned how much I hate leagues with kickers.  As the 2nd highest point scoring team in a league that has 6/10 teams make the playoffs, I am highly at risk of missing the postseason. 

1 hour ago, uwmalcolm said:

Fock me for drafting Kamara. Allergic to the end zone this year. In a win to make the playoffs game I started this freakin winner and Maher, while my opponent had Lutz.  Have I ever mentioned how much I hate leagues with kickers.  As the 2nd highest point scoring team in a league that has 6/10 teams make the playoffs, I am highly at risk of missing the postseason. 

Me too brother also facing lutz 

tonight 

Yep, FU Kamara.  You're right up there in the Bust of the Year nominees.  Like I said last week, next year I'll pass on Kamara, and pick James White 9 or Jamal Williams rounds later.  Same production.

I traded for Michael Thomas this week and OF COURSE this is the week he lays the egg.  My FF playoff chances are now on life support as I'm playing the strongest team in our league this weekend..  Needed him to just have his regular FF game but now I'm behind the 8 ball.

I focking HATE Tysom Hill or whatever that no talent POS's real name is.

Just wanna get my weekly FU in here for Barkley since I won't be around tomorrow.

FU for the pos Waller.... just in case

Fock you to the Bucs. I have Jones and Godwin in a must win game and focking Barber gets all the TDs. I hate fantasy football. 

2 minutes ago, uwmalcolm said:

Fock you to the Bucs. I have Jones and Godwin in a must win game and focking Barber gets all the TDs. I hate fantasy football. 

I have Ronald Jones and this pisses me off too.  This game was supposed to be JONES' game and setup perfectly for him (according to all the experts) and Arians once again becoming the Belicheck of the South.  Fock him.

3rd on Jones... rolled the dice this week to make a play at total points leader... ugh he will be lucky to have 40 total yards

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, rallo said:

3rd on Jones... rolled the dice this week to make a play at total points leader... ugh he will be lucky to have 40 total yards

Are we in some weird, alternate universe where Peyton Barber is running better than Ronald Jones?  How is that even possible?  WTF, Jones?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, rallo said:

Rephrased... he will be lucky to have 14 total yards 

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I have Ronald Jones and this pisses me off too.  This game was supposed to be JONES' game and setup perfectly for him (according to all the experts) and Arians once again becoming the Belicheck of the South.  Fock him.

A big part of why I am close to being done with FF...just a complete guessing game as to which player is going to actually be in the game plan any given week.

On that note, go f*ck yourself Jared Goff. 11 passes, 0 targets to Kupp or Cooks.

• Like 1

Foles is what, the ONLY QB to suck against TB? Thanks you asshat!

Jon Williams? Blow me!

Crowder? You too dickweed.

Oh, and FU to me! Got scared with Blough starting for Detroit and sat Golladay for McLaurin. That went well.

14 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

A big part of why I am close to being done with FF...just a complete guessing game as to which player is going to actually be in the game plan any given week.

I'm starting to think that NFL Coaches do this on purpose just to fock with the FF community.  Either because they hate gambling/FF or just to be dicks because they AREN'T fooling other NFL Teams with this.

Total FU to RoJo.  From what I read, he had a whopping 8 yards on 6 rushes..  Arians put in Barber, and rode his .. "hot hand" the rest of the game.

And agree with easilyscan: I went heavy on NYJ players in DFS - AND, grabbed their DEF for my FF team..   Cincy easily rolled for their first win of the year.

Surprised no Coleman vs. Mostert post yet!

FU to some of these offenses that are absolutely horrific.  Arizona, Jacksonville, the Chargers, etc.   Gonna have to start benching QBs and WRs against them.   I don't think Winston threw a pass the entire 2nd half.  

1 hour ago, ric0 said:

Dishing out focks left and right this week.

Another FU to Kirk and Drake.

The Rams are performing all sorts of sexual assault on the Zona line (and Kyler can't run).

I ask for all that is merciful, please get Rivers out of there. It's so over. 

• Haha 1

FU to Derek Carr. I thought you were supposed to be a *good * QB, not a *POS* who brings down all of your WRs and TEs with you.

7 minutes ago, boilerddd said:

Hunter Henry what the actual Fock. ???? Did he break something again?

Yeah, WTF? 

This was from last week, but a carry over FU to Russell Wilson missing a WIIIIDDDDDEEEE open Hollister for an easy TD last week.  If he had only made that simple toss I would have won last week.  Now it looks like even though I'll win this week I'm going to end up missing the playoffs thanks to losing a tie breaker.  FOCK!!!