Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wow.  How is that me freaking out?  Sometimes I really question the intelligence of some of you.

The answer is no you didn't. So why are you freaking out now?

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The answer is no you didn't. So why are you freaking out now?

I'm not freaking out at all.  You're very strange.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, drobeski said:

It's weird how we said this months ago and people are just now realizing it. 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's weird how we said this months ago and people are just not realizing it. 

They just pretend its not the case. They are mentally ill. 

Isn't it possible that COVID led to some of those causes of death.  COVID can lead to a heart attack or pneumonia.  My friend ultimately died from a heart attack but it was brought on by COVID that he had been sick with for a week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Isn't it possible that COVID led to some of those causes of death.  COVID can lead to a heart attack or pneumonia.  My friend ultimately died from a heart attack but it was brought on by COVID that he had been sick with for a week.

Covid caused that guy to crash his motorcycle a couple of months back. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Covid killed that infant born with his organs outside of his body.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

I agree that there are some very questionable deaths that they label as COVID.  I don't trust the numbers either but I do think that there are plenty of legit COVID deaths.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree that there are some very questionable deaths that they label as COVID.  I don't trust the numbers either but I do think that there are plenty of legit COVID deaths.

Yeah, it's the same people who would have died if they caught influenza.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Yeah, it's the same people who would have died if they caught influenza.

I'm sure that's true for some people.  COVID and influenza are not the same thing though.

39 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

COVID and influenza are not the same thing though.

Tis also true, like, I have never heard of asymptomatic flu.  

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm sure that's true for some people.  COVID and influenza are not the same thing though.

They are both respiratory illnesses caused by different viruses. The main difference between the two is COVID can cause a loss of taste and or smell. They share pretty much every other symptom.

27 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Tis also true, like, I have never heard of asymptomatic flu.  

Most people haven't but it exists. 

Remember when New Zealand was praised because they locked down their entire island and stopped COVID in its tracks?

Now they are getting their second wave.

And the Prime Karen has ordered people who refuse to get tisted be sent to camps.

#muhlockdownswork

#muhgettistedorgetthrowninthecamplikeajew

#muhimmovingtonewzealandwhenbadorangemanwinsagain

On 8/9/2020 at 3:50 PM, MDC said:

New Zealand did a fantastic job managing the pandemic. I’m jealous.

Doh! What a maroon. Lol. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doh! What a maroon. Lol. 

I know, right?  I don't recall anyone telling Cuck he had to leave his house, yet he did, and is praising a Country that would have forced him to stay in.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I know, right?  I don't recall anyone telling Cuck he had to leave his house, yet he did, and is praising a Country that would have forced him to stay in.  :dunno:

Well, he’s afraid of people coming to see the pope in his shitefilled city, so I’m sure he would gladly comply. 

I have to agree with Mark Meadows who admitted we are not getting control of this virus.  He is 10000% correct.  You cannot control something that spreads this easily.   It needs to work its way through the population.  Thankfully it is far less fatal than originally thought and the medical community has modified its treatments which is showing a better survival rate as well.

Getting inundated with reports of cases spiking in MI.  Danger! Danger!  This comes on the heels of being inundated with mail-in voting solicitations. Coinkydink?

14 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Getting inundated with reports of cases spiking in MI.  Danger! Danger!  This comes on the heels of being inundated with mail-in voting solicitations. Coinkydink?

Mask compliance is like 99%. I thought masks work?

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Trumps fault, he doesnt wear a mask so....

18 hours ago, drobeski said:

Why does Harris/Biden hate science?

On 10/26/2020 at 12:14 PM, RLLD said:

:pointstosky: 

Not sure how I missed this originally.  Thanks for posting.  I was fortunate to see FFDP at Rock USA in 2019.

54 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I keep saying this.  At a minimum mask compliance has increased tremendously.  Now Whitmer loves to blame the spike on republican rallies etc.....but that can't account for it all.

If mask wearing is up so much, how can cases be spiking?  It literally makes no sense but we continue to hear her and others tell us to wear our masks..It's the only way to prevent this.

Absolute horsesh!t.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

I keep saying this.  At a minimum mask compliance has increased tremendously.  Now Whitmer loves to blame the spike on republican rallies etc.....but that can't account for it all.

If mask wearing is up so much, how can cases be spiking?  It literally makes no sense but we continue to hear her and others tell us to wear our masks..It's the only way to prevent this.

Absolute horsesh!t.

I keep saying masks increase the rate of infection...

10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Absolute horsesh!t.

Testing.... more testing equals more cases and thus proving more cases means big whipdeedoo

Just now, drobeski said:

Testing.... more testing equals more cases and thus proving more cases means big whipdeedoo

Yep. They changed the scare tactic from “death rate” to “positive cases” when they realized the death rate was wasn’t scary.

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Dunno why you kids keep LYING.

According to this source..it's "mask fatigue"    No mention of an increase in testing

Stop your horrible partisan lying

Hacks

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/pandemic-fatigue-is-hitting-americans----and-likely-behind-surging-covid-19-infections-2020-10-28?siteid=yhoof2

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Dunno why you kids keep LYING.

According to this source..it's "mask fatigue"    No mention of an increase in testing

Stop your horrible partisan lying

Hacks

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/pandemic-fatigue-is-hitting-americans----and-likely-behind-surging-covid-19-infections-2020-10-28?siteid=yhoof2

So we aren't doing more testing, and more testing won't = more cases. Ya know just based on common sense.... Got it Joe!

I checked my Ring app this morning and they showed all the free testing centers in my area and the sites are increasing. It use to be a couple now it's 5-6. They are also run by black people for some reason. I have not seen any white people running these sites. Something seems very odd and suspicious with one demographic running the centers and one with something to gain if more cases are reported. 

I had another test yesterday, Negative.

have we done Ts&Ps for Justin Turner?

Just now, edjr said:

I had another test yesterday, Negative.

have we done Ts&Ps for Justin Turner?

Yeah, but he’s likely already dead.